Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Started the Golden Leaf harvest

Day 84 from flip

Just a couple of picks from tonight.
I got about halfway done.
Much easier trimming when the buds are bigger and thicker.

IMG_164427.JPG
IMG_166431.JPG

More pics of the final harvest.

I'm much more satisfied with this harvest then with the AK-47.
It still took me around 6-7 hours to trim her.

IMG_166531.JPG
IMG_166626.JPG
IMG_166730.JPG

I was taking a break and checked out her trichomes. Some of the tips of the big buds were much darker than the others. Lots more amber on them then the rest.

S20170617_0006.jpg
S20170617_0002.jpg

The rest of the buds looked fine.

Good news about the AK-47
Some friends tried it after softball game and said it was good and smooth.

It's getting tested further tonight at Fenway Park during the Dead and Company Concert. I'll follow up with them next week to see how it was.
I think the golden is going to be better.

In other news.....

Installed my new toy tonight.

IMG_166937.JPG
IMG_166830.JPG

Perfect Sun - COB

I'll go 4 cobs for a week then go full strength.
Need to move the filter. Lights out when I was working on moving it :)

As you can see, Goldie has already been replaced with RB and an AK-47 clone.. ahhhh, i don't know which one is which in the pic. DOH!!!! :)

I need to check my journal and trichs on Wendy and Wilma. They must be getting close.

IMG_167543.JPG
IMG_167339.JPG
IMG_167238.JPG

Awesome harvest brother well done! The GL has been a hit around here as well. Dude you got the CoB!!! Awesome that's going to be an awesome addition brother can't wait to see how the ladies love it lol

Thanks Growchy,
I want to test her out from start to finish with some Blue Dream and Sour Diesel, so no more perpetual. I got one more gal (Liberty Haze ) in veg that I need to get thru to harvest before I can start. The perpetual has been a lot of work but fun.

Is that an oscillating tower fan mounted horizontally? What an awesome idea if that's the case. I have two of them on opposing corners of my tent and they take up valuable space. If it doesn't wear them out too fast I may try that and just put a small fan to blow continuous under canopy.

Thanks Randoobula,
I had the same issue. No room. I got the idea from Rider509, (god rest his soul :rofl::rofl::rofl:). Another issue I had with it on the ground was windburn. Hanging it solved both issues. You can't see them but i have 2 small clamp on fans in the corners blowing under the canopy. This is still my first grow so I don't know how long any of these fans will last.

Happy Fathers day all

I didn't think that was even possible but after scrutinizing I really do believe that is what happened lmao have you been using the terpinator? Don't hold me to it I'd like to see what others think as well and I've never heard of such a thing but it really looks like the trich heads ruptured and blew like that from your fans. Crazy .

I didn't think that was even possible but after scrutinizing I really do believe that is what happened lmao have you been using the terpinator? Don't hold me to it I'd like to see what others think as well and I've never heard of such a thing but it really looks like the trich heads ruptured and blew like that from your fans. Crazy .

Or heat maybe?

Ya, Possibly, My concern was bugs or mold which I not longer think it is so I'm not going to worry about it.
It could be me hitting em with the microscope.

Thanks,

Todays update:

I jarred Goldie on thurs.

IMG_164231.JPG
IMG_164529.JPG

I didn't weigh her till this AM
105.5g I'm very pleased with her.

Wendy in the back left is falling over. I have her kinda prop'd up against the tent. I have some yo-yo's coming today or tomorrow.

I twisted my back Monday moving my AC out of my bedroom into the tent room cause my girl's comfort is more important than my own. I forgot about the condensation. Dam thing was full of water and it left a trail from one bedroom to the other all over the floor.:rofl::rofl:
Alice helped me out with the pain.

Some pics from this AM The clones are stretching.
Wendy and Wilma Day 63 from flip

The WW sisters are getting close. Lots of Milk but no ambers yet.

IMG_170725.JPG
IMG_170823.JPG
IMG_170928.JPG

I've gotten a little bolder in my defoliating.

The Liberty Haze was getting out of control

IMG_171031.JPG

After

IMG_171227.JPG

Then back under my LST thig ah ma jig.

IMG_172030.JPG
IMG_172128.JPG

She's to wide for the 1 t5 so I had to turn em both on. Which made me think of my electric bill. I haven't really looked at one for over 6 months being on autopay.

Hay!!!!! YAAAA WHOOOO. I'm a top energy saver. I guess I just ignore the rest of the bill :laughtwo:
WTF ! Do my neighbors live in caves? Turn a light on once in awhile. making me look bad.

IMG_172633.JPG

Lmao you too funny Crash, big spender! Good job on the defoliation the plants seem to really like it a lot of the time. I'm afraid to take anything off our jack every time we pull a fan three more grow and she gains three inches in height lmao gotta lmk how that liberty haze is we we're gonna buy a bunch of barneys farm single seed packs from seedsman just to get those for free haha

Wendy and Wilma Day 69 from flip

They are just about ready. Going to give them Dry Kool Bloom for a week starting tomorrow then flush them for a week after that.

Some Pictures of Wendy's mushroom heads

S20170629_0037.jpg
S20170629_0034.jpg
S20170629_0061.jpg

Lets do a little flash back shall we?

Here is RB (GL clone) back on 4-25

Golden_Leaf_Super_Cropping.jpg

And here she is today. Front right

IMG_173536.JPG

I forgot I had to put a tie strap on her 3 wks ago after I split her main stems.
I wonder if that is stunting her growth.

IMG_174036.JPG

Checking out our problem child Wendy.
She has really stepped up to the plate. Every one of her buds is nice and firm up and down her stems even after bending most of her branches over. She should be fine producer. (but a bitch to trim :laugh:)

IMG_173633.JPG
IMG_173732.JPG
IMG_173836.JPG

Need to get the 2 WW's out of the tent. The Liberty Haze is getting to big.
The 2 clones and LH should fill up the tent nicely.

IMG_173933.JPG

I think I need to get a bigger exhaust fan and ducting. I currently am using 4" but have a difference of 8-10 degrees between inside and outside of tent. I'm hoping more air flow will allow me to use the AC in that room less. I do plan on getting a 5x5 tent so I'm thinking a 6" or do you think an 8" would be better and just run it on lower speed?

Back
Top Bottom