Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

hey Crawdaddy, happy to read that buds are coming Atm , for the yellowing issue, i really don’t know if it is not about soil or water too high PH...
just try to be sure you are giving her a 6.2 max water/feed every time.
i don’t see anything else to do.
try also to remember what amount of food you gave to the first one you grown with others, did you experience the same issue with your first HS?
i don’t like when we don’t find what is going on especially with a strain i love and know...:hmmmm:
have a nice day Crawdaddy.

Hey EC, thanks for help....

Yea I do know what I can do except just ride it out. I do not think I fed this one nearly as heavy Before flower as I did the others. Plus se is ALOT bigger.

I maybe making pH too high, as I using Pro-mix as media base and I thought supposed to treat it like soil, but now wondering if i should lower pH more to the soilless/hydro range cause a peat based mix? But i not had the same problem with other plants in the same mix that getting same pH water/feed. So I am still thinking just did not feed her enough.

Another mistake I made was not adding extra dolomite to mix, I have done that with next batch.

But like I said buds are forming and starting to smell, so she might turn out ok, just not pretty.

Time will tell.

Long over due update....

Flower Day 36 for the Hawaiian Snow.

I am very disappointed the yellow/dead fan leaves is still progressing, wish I know why. She was fairly dry so gave her gallon of RO water, like 10 PPM and 7.6 pH, she ran off quickly and run off pH was 7.2. I assume this is part of problem, any ideas?

She is starting to get her HS smell though, so may not be pretty buds but I am hoping some good personal smoke.

DSCN18374.JPG
DSCN18398.JPG

You can see some nice green plants in the bottom right, those are the BVK and BCB that are part of my Mother Plant Hunt, posting update on them in that journal

I would start giving her tap water along with your normal feeds, but much lighter. the people at the water pump try and make the tap water good out the faucet. that's their job.

then again if your feeds have every nutrient in them could be burn. it's a hard call without being you.

I gave the Hawaiian Snow a Sledgehammer flush, waited about 30 mins, another gallon of RO water, then a 3rd gallon of water/nutes. Lets see what happens!

Moved the 2x Critical and 1x Power Flower and 1x flowerbomb kush that are part of my mother plant hunt got moved into this tent today...

Flower day 1
DSCN18455.JPG
DSCN18465.JPG
DSCN18473.JPG
DSCN18486.JPG
DSCN18496.JPG

Q. Why are you Ph,ing the water when you have said that you also put dolamite lime in? The lime will keep the Ph in check right? Your just adding acid, thus killing the plant. It's just a theory. Go with minerlized 6-5-3 next time. :peace:

Here is link to update on the plants that are part of my Mother Pant hunt that are in this tent....

Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

I will update on the big ugly Hawaiian Snow later tonight after lights come on, she is still ugly, basically al lher fan leaves have burned off, but buds are getting VERY stinky. She been flowering for 45 days.

All the fan leaves burnt off? That has happened with 1 of my plants and I have no clue why. The light is further away I readjust its height every few days. Maybe I should water more

Well I almost am embarrassed to show, but here is an update on the big Hawaiian Snow...

Flower Day 46

I have flushed to try and stop problem, not sure if it slowed it down at all, so she is an ugly mess. But on the positive the buds are getting REAL stinky and sticky. So I should get some good smoke out of her to last me through summer.

Here are the pics...

DSCN19038.JPG
DSCN190410.JPG
DSCN19058.JPG
DSCN190611.JPG

And here is an overall shot of everything else in tent that part of Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

DSCN19076.JPG

Who care what it looks like if you get good smoke. I've got leaves dying also, and I'm close to harvest. Not to that extent, but I just started flush.

I think I see health in her sugar leaves. you should now follow a water, feed, water, feed schedule.

Crawdaddy

I have had similar problems with 2 plants.

After I harvested I noticed both root balls never really developed. They were not much bigger than they were at the time of transplant.

I recently planted a Bubba Kush clone that was root bound and I forgot to slice the side of the root ball to let more roots develop. The plant was suffering and turning pale and yellowing.

I stuck a small piece of strong wire in what I thought was the middle of the root ball and pulled it outwards breaking and ripping the roots. I rotated the pot and did this two more times. It still looked bad for a few days, then it took off and is doing great now.

Poke around in your dirt and see if it seems like the roots are filling the pot like they should be. If not and you think it is root bound, give my method a try. It might be to late as mature as your plant is, but might help.

Back
Top Bottom