Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Yep, for me I vent out the building so I need a direct duct to vent hook-up so its not an option. Might see what I can do down the line but it stays for now. I went way overkill on my filter too so not worried.
You can sit your filter upright on the ground somewhere and just set your fan directly into the top.

Make sure to check the specs on your fan. Some are designed to suck and some to blow. You dont want to wear a bearing out.
It's just a standard hurricane inline fan. Nothing special. So I tried to see if I can hook it up the way that was suggested but there's no way if be able to do that with my current setup. My tent is too small is another damn problem. I got new pots today and the drain train is damn near too big to fit too. I just can't win. I'm gonna see if I can find a square drip tray instead of this circle shit. I got them to give me the next size up drip tray cuz last time they gave me the 1 gal tray for the 1 gal pot and the thing doesn't even sit in the tray properly. This next size up drip pan is huge compared to the 3 gal pot but whatever. Then I was measuring out how a 4x4 would fit in this bedroom and yea....lets just say my misses will not be thrilled if I set up a 4x4 on here. So I'll be pushing for a move soon.

Nothing special happening with the ladies. Just normal growth for now. Still waiting to see what comes from the fim attempt I decided to start some training simply cuz I'm bored and wanted to fiddle around with them after I made a new batch of nutes. Another week so the schedules calls for 6ml/gal and that's what I made. 5.7 ph. 785 ppm.
420-magazine-mobile2137657747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1045557496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile935117648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile237648552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348206792.jpg
who doesn't like pic updates even when there's not much to report.....thats right....we all do. U know what time it is.... 20PaSt!!

Back
Top Bottom