Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Damn Swagg those nugs are starting to strut their stuff already! I was watching remo videos on YouTube and between his personality and your grow, I'm thinking I might switch over once I exhaust the gh, your plants have looked mint this whole time .

These last weeks will be entertaining and beautiful, stoked to be on the ride man! Smoke soma that dank for me bro! Cheers! .. .

I'm gonna have to start thinking about drying and curing. What i need to be ready. Also looking on eBay for rosin presses. Anyone have any idea about presses

I might know something about pressing weed. I watched this video and was hooked:

So I made my own!

5C7AFE59-C947-44EC-8A81-B8AA547A6B7E.jpeg

4F9CDE5F-36DB-4F96-B6F2-45269580AC5C.jpeg

Damn Swagg those nugs are starting to strut their stuff already! I was watching remo videos on YouTube and between his personality and your grow, I'm thinking I might switch over once I exhaust the gh, your plants have looked mint this whole time .

These last weeks will be entertaining and beautiful, stoked to be on the ride man! Smoke soma that dank for me bro! Cheers! .. .
Yea he's a character for sure. I had never seen or heard or him when I bought the nutes but I sure am happy. Home stretch now. 4 weeks down. Another 4 or 5 to go. I'm hoping to have some new lights for the finish but won't be disappointed if I don't

Not sure if I really want to diy a press. I have an opportunity to hand pick one off eBay so that's why I was just gonna look for whatever the better ones are that they have. All I do know is I'd like a pneumatic or electric press. They've got a good selection, but only a few are sold out of the US

Not sure if I really want to diy a press. I have an opportunity to hand pick one off eBay so that's why I was just gonna look for whatever the better ones are that they have. All I do know is I'd like a pneumatic or electric press. They've got a good selection, but only a few are sold out of the US

I got a 6 ton pneumatic one on eBay last week. Took about an hour to set up and works perfectly. Worth getting mate :)

This is great stuff b'ys! Top of the morning to ya. How's the smell Swaggs? Are the girls pretty smelly yet? . The smells coming off W & P's babies are still present over here so I can hardly imagine the smell in that tent brotha! Have a good one ✌️.... Just havin a #skinnybitches sesh

This is great stuff b'ys! Top of the morning to ya. How's the smell Swaggs? Are the girls pretty smelly yet? . The smells coming off W & P's babies are still present over here so I can hardly imagine the smell in that tent brotha! Have a good one ✌️.... Just havin a #skinnybitches sesh

Good morning. Smell is being managed by the carbon filter. When I'm in the tent working, the smell escapes a bit or if the fan cord gets pulled I know almost right away cuz I start to smell goodness

I have, went well. Had to weld some of the nuts and bolts as there was an initial groaning and squeaking that could be fatal should you get an M10 bolt in your eyeball ;)

Don't know what you need it for but it does what it says on the tin
That's cool. I'm gonna look and see what they got. So far the nugsmasher has caught my eye.

Mine is a pipe bender, I make and weld different plates to get different sizes. It's not specifically for bud related activities so you would have to tinker with it a bit
Ahh okay. I'm gonna look for an actual rosin press. I think it would be so awesome to have.

Back
Top Bottom