Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Day 34

Made a batch of bumped up nutes. Still not feeding full strength of recommended. This week's calls for 10 ml/gal. I made 2 gallons with 8 ml and 2 gallons with 6 ml.

Ppm around 1000 for the 8 ml
850 ish for the 6 ml
Ph as always 5.7 ish.

This is what my feed schedule looks like. Thier standard is for 8 weeks but if I go on the site I can adjust the veg and flower times and it spits back a schedule that fits whatever info u input
420-magazine-mobile702117876.jpg

Had to use my wife's phone to snap a few pics... actually got a couple nice closeups. The other shitty looking ones are from her flash
420-magazine-mobile1682928736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678058870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438041866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485580369.jpg

These 2 are with the front facing camera....useless
420-magazine-mobile55409020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1579246884.jpg

Should be getting my Google pixel 2 soon. Supposed to have the best camera. Also getting a bad ass dslr but not for a few weeks still.

And for my favorite part. Mmm
Pulled this one away from leaning on the tent
420-magazine-mobile1080875527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779194245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331792508.jpg

Gonna do a couple days of the higher feed and see what happens. I just did a light feed this morning to let that new higher dose marinate.

Time to get into some more canna coffee. Placed a new order of meds aswell. Forgot to on Friday so I might be without for a few days this week.

Have a great Monday. Fresh start. Fresh week. Make it a good one ✌

After u scrape it off the parchment paper, what do u do next with it?

The picture below is what I do. I scrape it up off the parchment and put it on a silicon pad (the yellow/white ones in the picture).
I use the heated press plate to get it warm so I can mold it easily on the silicon. From there it goes into a very hot dab rig and directly to my grey matter.

If done right, it'll be stable enough to hold...before it goes to your brain bone. Temps are key and naturally smashing bud is better than trim IMO. Once you're ready, let me know and I'll help if needed.

A132767D-DA06-4AC6-A4DA-CDE1E6BC3330.jpeg

Hahaha marinate! I'll be using that one if I may? Nice looking buds too geez
Yea...marinate. just bask and bathe is plentiful nutrient goodness lol
Looking amazing
Thank
The picture below is what I do. I scrape it up off the parchment and put it on a silicon pad (the yellow/white ones in the picture).
I use the heated press plate to get it warm so I can mold it easily on the silicon. From there it goes into a very hot dab rig and directly to my grey matter.

If done right, it'll be stable enough to hold...before it goes to your brain bone. Temps are key and naturally smashing bud is better than trim IMO. Once you're ready, let me know and I'll help if needed.

A132767D-DA06-4AC6-A4DA-CDE1E6BC3330.jpeg
That's what I was wondering about, after it's collected. Cuz when u buy it, it's just so perfect and clean looking. Thanks for sharing. Really think I'm gonna buy one of these presses.

I think these 2 are pretty popular and seem decent for ready made non Chinese brand stuff.
Nugsmasher xp
The trippy hippy

Those are some wicked close ups:) frrrrrrooooooossssty! Sounds like you will have some exciting packages soon. if you need a few things to get you by please let me know, I got you bro .
I was quite surprised how nice those close ups came out. Maybe cuz the blurple light wasn't on? I dunno package should come Thursday or Friday. Still have a cookie and bit of oil I can make last. Bout to down another coffee. Which I normally don't drink and my wife's been chirping about. "ALL of a sudden u can drink coffee"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot why I originally came here–I get sidetracked easily when rosin enters the picture–your buds are looking insane Swag! Very beautifully structured nugs with Uber-frost. Well done! Very well done! Superb grow.
Thank u very much. All the kind words and motivation are priceless from everyone

I was quite surprised how nice those close ups came out. Maybe cuz the blurple light wasn't on? I dunno package should come Thursday or Friday. Still have a cookie and bit of oil I can make last. Bout to down another coffee. Which I normally don't drink and my wife's been chirping about. "ALL of a sudden u can drink coffee"

Thank u very much. All the kind words and motivation are priceless from everyone .

Always room for a canna coffee..
ok . I'll be home Wednesday as usual if a sesh is needed

Peral and Wanda are looking pretty swaggnificent .

And I was right about grandpa T knowing what's up with the nug press.... that man does nothing half ass and I love it!

Be careful flying too close to the sun. 1000 ppm is normally the cut off. But they certianly don't look to be wanting less either! Keep it up man your doing great.

Peral and Wanda are looking pretty swaggnificent .

And I was right about grandpa T knowing what's up with the nug press.... that man does nothing half ass and I love it!

Be careful flying too close to the sun. 1000 ppm is normally the cut off. But they certianly don't look to be wanting less either! Keep it up man your doing great.
I didn't really plan for a bump up especially since I've been really anal about big leaves in there. I was curious if I'd see changes if I gave em a bit extra. I doubt I'll notice anything significant if anything so I'll be better off just going back yo where I was and saving a bit of nutes.

Also I believe the schedule said to lay off the cal mag the last 2 weeks or 3 or something....in coco too?

Always room for a canna coffee..
ok . I'll be home Wednesday as usual if a sesh is needed
Might take u up on that offer. My stuff should be here tomorrow tho. I'll have to track it later again. And hopefully I don't forget those air ppt clips. I grabbed some pre ground stuff this time and a couple small packs.

Might take u up on that offer. My stuff should be here tomorrow tho. I'll have to track it later again. And hopefully I don't forget those air ppt clips. I grabbed some pre ground stuff this time and a couple small packs.

Sweet! Sounds great . give me a shout tomorrow .

Looking really really good Swag!

I've also been watching urbanremo lol just learned the guy is in Richmond so I might have to get in touch n see if I can't scoop up some free nutes for us ;)

Hope your doing well man, looks like your getting ready for a big harvest with all this talk of rosin presses . never tried it myself but it sure looks the part <3

Anyways stay safe warm and medicated man well catch you soon!.

I'll have some pic updates later. Since my phone broke. I'll use my wife's maybe. Won't get to use my new phone till next week maybe.

Wake n bake menu...some mango and a sprinkle of the other pre ground up stuff I got.

So I woke up and went in the other room and thought I saw some light from the tent. Sure enough the little light bars, forgot to turn those off last night. Wtf do I do now? Just give them 12 dark asap? Not sure at this stage that they enjoyed the extra hours of light.

Oops

I had power go out last grow during flower for almost three days. When the power come back on it was time for my lights anyway so I set time back on timer and left it the same. Idk what to do in your situation but I would probably just let everything continue on like it was and I don't think it will hurt them but what do I know lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom