Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Gorgeous! Very pretty. They are frosty ladies now. Going to make some really pretty colors too. What's she smelling like?
It's starting to smell pretty nice. I love just touching leaves and moving buds around hunting for light blocker foilage....then I just take big huffs of my fingers. Mmmmmmm. I love how the colours are coming along too.
Hey if it gets ya high.... but yeah likely not the same bush the test was run on.

Anyways wanted to stop by and say great work with Peral and Wanda the frost is really starting to come on strong now!

The first strain I smoked after getting to Alaska was critical kush and it was so potent skunky and frosty! Looks like your nugs will lay them to waste though. Some real beauties you have there man!
Thanks. Not sure if they will live up to what u had but im gonna try my bestest to get the best quality outta these ladies.

Idk dude looks like your on the right track for sure . Gonna be some fiiiyyyyaaaaa

Day 47 from flip

Hello all. Happy Sunday. Sorry haven't been doing updates. Still waiting on my phone situation to be sorted out. Hopefully by weeks end. But I'm not counting on it. I'll try to snatch my wife's phone again this afternoon.

Nothing really exciting has be happening. They put on a tad more volume but they sure are covered in glistening frosties. That's all the pretend eye candy I have for now.

I'm super excited to announce that I will have lights in a few days. Couldn't help myself any longer. Getting some California light works solarsystem 550's. Just like the ones bigbudz420 uses.

Thought about finishing with the light I have but I will switch them out as soon as they come in the door. 400w actually draw at full power. Fully programmable. Altho I have to still buy the controller. Maybe I'll grab one today actually at the hydro store. They're amazing lights. The bigger sisters and the next generation of my current light.
These are them. Bigbudz420helped me find the deals when they had a sale and I couldn't resist.
420-magazine-mobile1767391562.jpg

Hmmm what else...new meds I got last week. Some headband, blueberry, white widow and a real surprise star in my goodie bag is the cbd Warlock...almosy 1:1 ratio. Great smell. I think it's 13%thc and 11%cbd in that range. Blueberry is absolutely amazing. The cbd actually has a similar scent to the blueberry. Sweet and fruity. Headband is a beast and I'm sure everyone smoked white widow before. But I will say the white widow (this batch) isn't overly impressive. Sorry for the long ramble rather then update. Enjoy ur Sunday everyone. Watch some football and relax. Wake n bake time.

Oh yea also bought a Canon Dslr camera that should arrive this week so I'm really hoping that a great quality cam will show in the pics I post. Great Xmas this year I have to say. Bose surround sound already installed. I wish I didn't have neighbors I'd crank that bitch till the cops came. . . .

Congrats on all the fun new toys swagg! I'm jealous. My Christmas package showed and it's not a camera. Well not a dslr.... I'm hoping it's a go pro though!

Anyways glad to hear the holidays are going well for you my friend! Can't wait to see Peral and Wanda soon

Congrats on all the fun new toys swagg! I'm jealous. My Christmas package showed and it's not a camera. Well not a dslr.... I'm hoping it's a go pro though!

Anyways glad to hear the holidays are going well for you my friend! Can't wait to see Peral and Wanda soon

Thanks. I've always wanted a go pro. Not like I do sports or anything really adventurous like the other ppl do who use them but I still want one lol. Spmething about it. Camera is comin with a macro lens too. I think that's the one for close ups. Insects etc so I think it will do well with the plants. We shall find out soon.

Enjoy ur Sunday brother. Stay warm and medicated.

Yep that will get you those awesome closeups! I like to snowboard and the go pro would be fun for that or attach it to the baby on a sled being pulled by the dog..... yeah I have big plans!

Anyways have a great one Mr swagg

Nice choice in Christmas spending bro ! I'll be looking for a camera in the new year too :3

Hope the plants are all Jesus, I'll take your word that remos taking care of them .

Enjoy the meds buddy, after reading that list it's time to toke up lol cheers! . . . . .

Yep I'm here tokin my sugar shack! Awesome news on the presents! Treat yo self! .My new motto.
I'm glad to hear about your camera, I'll expect a photo shoot of my gals and maybe a fam pic of us with the girls.. too much??!!

I'll borrow your go pro Dabbs and head to the mountains, where you can watch me board into trees, off cliffs etc .

Yep I'm here tokin my sugar shack! Awesome news on the presents! Treat yo self! .My new motto.
I'm glad to hear about your camera, I'll expect a photo shoot of my gals and maybe a fam pic of us with the girls.. too much??!!

I'll borrow your go pro Dabbs and head to the mountains, where you can watch me board into trees, off cliffs etc .

Photo shoot is coming soon.

Nice choice in Christmas spending bro ! I'll be looking for a camera in the new year too :3

Hope the plants are all Jesus, I'll take your word that remos taking care of them .

Enjoy the meds buddy, after reading that list it's time to toke up lol cheers! . . . . .
Thanks bro. Remo is the truth.

Nice Swagg! I currently use a Canon T1i with a macro lens. I am gonna buy a new camera and/or maybe a lens on Boxing Day.
Nice. I ordered a 5d mark iv. Comes with a 24-105mm. The macro lens is a 100mm f/2.8 whatever all those numbers mean. I just know it's supposed to be a sick ass dslr

Ring ring.... so my land lady calls asks if she can come up to chat for a few mins. First thought is complaints of me puffin on the balcony. Ok no problem I'll show her my prescription. Wait n wait...

She finally shows up. Telling me the owner wants to come and do an inspection. Tomorrow morning at 11. I know it's short notice bla bla bla. No sorry I want my proper notice.

Fuckiddy fuck fuck. So I am certain they will attempt to just do a quick pop in tomorrow while they inspect the other units but even if they don't they still will very very soon and I really don't wanna move these bitches. However I don't think this time I have an option. I just wanna yell very very loudly right about now. But before I do that, I HAVE to get into some blueberry right now. Oh, and FUCK.

Nice. I ordered a 5d mark iv. Comes with a 24-105mm. The macro lens is a 100mm f/2.8 whatever all those numbers mean. I just know it's supposed to be a sick ass dslr

That 100mm 2.8 is the one I use for most of my shots, and that 28-105mm will be amazing. Thats like 5k in new gear...super jealous lol

That 100mm 2.8 is the one I use for most of my shots, and that 28-105mm will be amazing. Thats like 5k in new gear...super jealous lol
Yea it wasn't cheap. Wanted to also get a 70-200mm I think it was but the one I seen was like 2k. I'll pass I think I'll make good with whatever's coming. Shit is fucking overpriced I swear. Insane

Yea it wasn't cheap. Wanted to also get a 70-200mm I think it was but the one I seen was like 2k. I'll pass I think I'll make good with whatever's coming. Shit is fucking overpriced I swear. Insane

Yeah its a joke. I have the 70-200mm f4, hell of a lens. Just dropped it off for repairs, think I broke some internal gears after dropping it a few times lol. We will see what that will cost me soon enough.

Hopefully won't cost u too much. It's my first fancy cam so I just wanna get my hands on them so I can learn and snap lots of pics

So with this sudden dilemma I had, decided to just shrink the tent and shove it in the closet and pit shit infront of it. Almost killed the plants. Scrog net is destroyed. Branches beginning to topple over (2 were anyway). But they're still alive. They likely won't get any light today unless the ppl are gone by 3 then I'll rig everything back up and get them 6 or so hours of light. I dunno.

Everything was chaos. Had to do everythokng by myself and I was getting frustrated and many other things. Ended up sleeping for 2 hours then layer in bed for 3 hours n decided it wasn't happening so went to smoke. Not sure if I would consider 4am a late night or early morning. Anyhow. Catch u all later.

Wtf what lady???? Dude. I'm not sure legally they can come w.in 48 hours. And your medical so why hide the meds?

Back
Top Bottom