Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

subbed. I love your easy going setup and for showing us the videos. Thanks a bunch and really looking forward to seeing this grow! :popcorn:
BTW.. have you attempted to grow the Zeus seeds from CK? It says that it is an advanced level grow. I liked the description of the plant but the level of difficulty scared me off of it.

I'm in, start to finish. This should be a entertaining and educational journal, thanks CO.

Whats going on Co Finest!! im a little late but i wouldnt miss your grow for anything. cant wait to see how those king crop seeds go :nomo:

Outstanding!! Good to see ya.

Sign me up

Right on.

subbed. I love your easy going setup and for showing us the videos. Thanks a bunch and really looking forward to seeing this grow! :popcorn:
BTW.. have you attempted to grow the Zeus seeds from CK? It says that it is an advanced level grow. I liked the description of the plant but the level of difficulty scared me off of it.

These are the first four from Ck. I am going to get Ice wreck and Purple kush very soon. I might try Zues as well.

Wow how quickly seats fill up, atleast I made it in on the first day ;)

Looking forward to this grow, for both the Mars lights AND the Crown Royal from Crop King.

Subbed

Awesome, I have been trying to get the seeds started for a few weeks now. It is go time now.

I'm in, start to finish. This should be a entertaining and educational journal, thanks CO.

Your welcome and thank you for stopping by.

Hello there Dennise, Good to see you. I hope all is going well in your grows. :passitleft:

Alright! I'm in! Never seen a full range of crop king in one solid grow!

Outstanding, I appreciate you stopping by. I am going to add a few more of there strains real soon. :passitleft:

I am looking at getting the Ice wreck as soon as I can. I want to get a male so I can use it to make some babies with my monster train. When I get some I will be adding the seed making to this forum as well. My Train has been in my family for 17 years and would love to mate it with CK Ice train. I am thinking my goal on this forum will be to grow EVERY strain CK has!! :passitleft:

Excited for this grow. I to am growing Crop King seeds ( white cookies, Early Vixen, and azura haze)its my first grow and Ihave been very happy with them. I'm about a week or two from harvest. Can't wait to see what you are able to do with them.

Not front row, but subbed. Looking forward to all you have to share.

Can't wait to see how the seeds do :) especially the Crown Royale. Thanks for sharing CO! :popcorn:

Hey CO

Funny your comment about CK, I have had the same thoughts about the Bomb Seed strains after growing 4 of them this year. Still waiting on the results though

Excited for this grow. I to am growing Crop King seeds ( white cookies, Early Vixen, and azura haze)its my first grow and Ihave been very happy with them. I'm about a week or two from harvest. Can't wait to see what you are able to do with them.

Not front row, but subbed. Looking forward to all you have to share.

Didn't make the front of the CK bus, but the back of the bus is where all the fun happens. Happy to be here! :popcorn:

good luck on the grow CO

Can't wait to see how the seeds do :) especially the Crown Royale. Thanks for sharing CO! :popcorn:

Been a little busy here and not managed to get on but great to see a new grow from start to finish. Now to check out those videos :thumb:

Thank you all for joining here. Outstanding to see you all here.

I've been slowly working my way backwards through the vids, picking up valuable tips along the way.

Gonna try to keep up with this one from the get-go (or close enough!) :popcorn:

I've been slowly working my way backwards through the vids, picking up valuable tips along the way.

Gonna try to keep up with this one from the get-go (or close enough!) :popcorn:

Outstanding. I appreciate you taking your time to watch and stopping by here. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom