Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Yeah I'm trying to get my ratios dialed. I think I over cooked my gal on potassium a tad. That and the fact it was in the 50s here! Like wtffff. So grow room is hitting 84* max... too high but nothing to do! I supplemented some cool mist humidifier the past couple days but idk what else to try....

Yeah I'm trying to get my ratios dialed. I think I over cooked my gal on potassium a tad. That and the fact it was in the 50s here! Like wtffff. So grow room is hitting 84* max... too high but nothing to do! I supplemented some cool mist humidifier the past couple days but idk what else to try....
Take a booster fan and make it shout out of tent dabs ?

My 3x3 is 81-83f at times

I could buy a booster to extract more tent air instead of an extraction fan turn furnace down a bit but so close ti end no point sinking more coin at this point here .

My 4x4 I got around 77-79f lately

Yeah I'll make harvest okay. I may raise the lights tomorrow as well.

Joe I cant really vent any more than I am. I'm ducting through the bathroom vent so I can only push so much air, and I suspect I am maxed out.

It's no biggie. I'll only be vegging in the tub here soon.

I honestly doubt this girl goes too far past 8 weeks I'm running 11/13 so I expect her to run short...

Alright buddy was going to say if you got the light power and have an option to turn off veg light spectrum lower light more to plants so more red spectrum this woudk take away some heat I’d assume?

Want to help the maddabber out ya know ✊

Alright buddy was going to say if you got the light power and have an option to turn off veg light spectrum lower light more to plants so more red spectrum this woudk take away some heat I’d assume?

Want to help the maddabber out ya know ✊
You're a champ Joe! Well I have a couple options. But no switches on my boards. I could swap this 4 board unit with the 2 board unit. Or swap it with a viparspectrumz, which does have switches. Again I'm not too worried. But I will likley just drop the 2 qb120s on her. It's a 2700k. And that should lower the heat a lot.

I checked in on the veg gals and they're getting ready for new shoes... drying out quick. Its definitely way too hot in the veg space so I'm gonna cut a hole for the old 4 inch fan for exhaust. Some serious leaf curl and stuff as well some other symptoms. I also need to get timers set as I think were still running that cab at 247 lighting.

Should have a good update coming here today

You're a champ Joe! Well I have a couple options. But no switches on my boards. I could swap this 4 board unit with the 2 board unit. Or swap it with a viparspectrumz, which does have switches. Again I'm not too worried. But I will likley just drop the 2 qb120s on her. It's a 2700k. And that should lower the heat a lot.

I checked in on the veg gals and they're getting ready for new shoes... drying out quick. Its definitely way too hot in the veg space so I'm gonna cut a hole for the old 4 inch fan for exhaust. Some serious leaf curl and stuff as well some other symptoms. I also need to get timers set as I think were still running that cab at 247 lighting.

Should have a good update coming here today
Are your drivers for those boards outside tent?

Are your drivers for those boards outside tent?
Damn, your good Joe! No, no they are not outside....I attempted toexternalize the 2 for the 120, but life happened and it didnt get done. I think me running the veg cab is contributing heat to the situation so I'll see if i cant dro it from a 24 hrs to 18 6 to cut down on some heat.

The driver is a great call though! I just may end up having to do that...
120s rock. Some super dude on here steered me in that direction ha!

Yeah they work okay I guess :p I hope you got some good ones yesterday at the pond buddy!
Damn spring heat wave lol.
:yummy: Waiting on that update.
Yeah I got a few sample pics here turbo...

So 2 days and the fade has really kicked in. I raised the light yesterday just to alleviate any pain from heat or light stress, but I think shes just doing her thang? What do you reckon?

Shes progressing so quickly tomorrow is the end of week 6 and I cant see her going more than 56 days 60 max especially on the 11 13 light cycle. Yesterday I saw an apparent second (3rd?) Wind from her. But to ke it seems like she should push hard this next 7 days then that new buddage will ripen and fill out then over the following 7 flush her a few days and that's that?

Cutting a hole in cardboard takes some time...

Well I think I have a song in mind that could help....

Soooo,

1, cut a hole in a box
2, put your junk in that box
3, make her open the box
And that's the way you do it

It's my fan in a box
My fan in a box babe
It's my fan in a box
Ooh, my fan in a box girl
Did I do okay????
:rofl:
Looking good in the garden mr.Dabber, never the knew the "Gerbil Stick " was a real thing...haha

And a cheesesteak is by far the most amazing thing to ever hit the culinary world in my opinion, but jalapeños make the world a better place...haha
Yeah good old growchy invented the gerbil wangs as a unit of measure for cola size in Penny's thread and from there it just snowballed lol.

Well I'm gonna try it for sure smeegs! And I agree most everything is better + jalapeno!

So on a quick side note I talked to sue. I'm gonna work on getting a 2019 group outdoor grow going. All in honor of the late and great @Bonsaiweed So keep any eye for that. I just dumped 3 totes of vermi compost onto a tarp yesterday. Grabbed a nail of promix hp. Got my chicken shit, and other goodies. I'll order up autos today, and were gonna do this shit FOOKING BIG!

So if you grow ditchweed, guerrilla, in a shed or a green house or next to your pool in your back yard or on a 10000 acre hemp farm idfc come out and let's make this summer epic!

:cool: she's looking good man. The heat doesn't seem to be bothering her that bad. Maybe drop the EC down just a little bit or water one more time a day if you can manage it.

Cool idea for a Bonsai outdoor group grow!

:cool: she's looking good man. The heat doesn't seem to be bothering her that bad. Maybe drop the EC down just a little bit or water one more time a day if you can manage it.

Cool idea for a Bonsai outdoor group grow!

I'm gonna go mix some up now I'll check EC. I've been keeping things as low as possible right now I'm feeding...

8 ml magnifical (3-0-0)
6 ml micro (3-0-1)
9 ml bloom (1-4-7)
8 ml astro bloom (1-6-11)

And I cut the terpinator but started it again yesterday only at 7 ml (0-0-4)

So let me multiply for ratios...

24-0-0
18-0-6
9-36-63
8-48-88

Or

59-84-157

Approx

6- 8.4 - 16

Or

3-4.2-8

Yeah I think the terpinator just put her over the limit....

I'll get the ec in a sec. I'll def shoot for 2x a day watering as well!

Yeah dabs most of the heat comes from the drivers not the boards themselves . You got this brotha lol

Yea I have been running crazy low ec lately. Right around 450-500ppm. Starting water is around 180. So only +270-320ppm
1ml silica blast
2ml terpinator
5ml dynagrow
Per gallon.

Air temps around 76-78 leaf temps 73-77

Damn son! yeah that's low.

Here were my 4 ingredients I was at...

20190324_093049.jpg

So 700 of additives. I can safely assume that with the terpinator combined would be too much... no worries now. I'll just cut the terp and lower the other 4 over the next 10 to 12 days before I flush and cull her

Ok bette late than never.

The update aka pic dump. This is from whenever I updated last until this evening. Enjoy.

Badabinggg

Back
Top Bottom