Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Love that story Joe. It's incredible the number of lives we all touch.

Reubens every day? Maybe you're pregnant Them!

Nice frost too :).

It's so true! Joe's a caring man and I'm honored to call all your rascals my pals.

Well interesting fact Reubens are probably my favorite warm sandwich. Buy I'm open to hearing everyone's! Cubans are good too. Just to start the list oh, and I've never had a cheesesteak?! Idk how...

But yeah I grabbed the corned beef because it was on sale for St. Paddys day!

Haha he probably just look pregnant due to his secret Reuben addiction.

Dabs ?

Lmao

:rofl:

I think my belly has grown some since I quit keto... but it shrank again some since starting in the lab.... on my feet all day!

Gonna try and drop a few lbs before the trip to Arizona in May.
Looking good in the tub dabbs. Keep em green and frosty.

Thanks my good sir! I think they're quitting on me some or I jinxed it. Some fading here again and heat stress I suspect....
They must have took the Dicky vid down. :(
Missed it?! Damn!

@Kingjoe83 shes a stinky gal. Lots of skunk and other notes I cant pin point just yet. Earthy fuel and maybe some grapeyness. Plants will throw me a lot of smells but we will know for sure once I can spark her

@Kingjoe83 shes a stinky gal. Lots of skunk and other notes I cant pin point just yet. Earthy fuel and maybe some grapeyness. Plants will throw me a lot of smells but we will know for sure once I can spark her
Yeah I think or feel that I smell the earthy skunky a bit for sure .

Curious starting to drop micro completely out now. Only trying to hit with macro bloom .

Favorite Sandwich? I managed my aunts coffee shop while I was in college. I'll list a unique sandwich I found to be really good. I'd never heard of having tuna this way. Sour Dough Toast, tuna mixed with mayo, salt, and pepper, NO CELERY! I hate celery in my tuna. Mustard, American Cheese, and a slice of tomato. It may not be for everyone, but I do enjoy and good tuna sandwich for lunch. And for dessert? Afternoon Delight ~ Starland Vocal Band

Ohhhh snap! I'll say tuna minus pickles is incomplete... I worked at a bagel place in high school and I always love a toasted tuna bagel sandwich! It's funny ever notice how cold it's a sandwich no matter what. But heat it up and it gets it's own name! Weird....

Hell yeah I'd Hit it!!!!! Man its 425 and my munchies are kicking in.

Hell yeah I'd Hit it!!!!! Man its 425 and my munchies are kicking in.
8:45 pm. Here just had chicken fajitas and Mexican rice

Now I want another dab and blunt

Sounds like a plan!

Yeah gitvsome stawberry cheese cake bho or pressed unsure until I open that one haven’t tried yet went through my romulan which was pressed I can tell upon texture and consistency and upon opening .

Never before could I till Mag.

That romulan was nice but out now , so I’ve been hitting this bho stuff gorilla glue has no stick appeal and bit weak on the high part .

Smoking on those thc buds under Uint farm light almost bit peppery taste .

Yea I wouldn't chance it, hopefully it will be possible soon.
The day it does holla

Some food aroma off these pants taking it back to 1-1-1 ratio wih a slight tweak

Back
Top Bottom