DankBoy's Indoor Garden

hey thanks weedymcweedweed. wow a 4x8 tent would be huge. My 4x4 tent is really big to me. but go for it im sure it will be awsome. I like it because it blocks all the light from coming under the bedroom door and from going out the window. also its very easy to maintain a ideal climate

well i decided to go ahead and clone today. I put them in my homemade aero cloner which has given me 100% rooted cutting everytime i have used it. I will be following the bloombox feeding schedule with minor adjustment for the dwc buckets.

M43.jpg

this is a very simple setup
M312.jpg

10 cutting ready to veg in the bloombox
M114.jpg

M214.jpg

my mother after taking clones

I am following the bcnl bloombox week one mix at half strength. Which came out to be 1.5 ml of grow A&B to my two gal. res. I will start at week one mix once I put them into the buckets.

the bloom box comes with your choice of sensi or connoisseur nutrients, i purchased my bloombox locally at half price but didnt come with nutes.
speaking of nutrients i got some bad news this mourning when i went to pull my sensi nutrients out i noticed the entire box was soaked and the bloom b had a pin hole in it and drained out more than half. D!@$SH$$%@f%^. im hoping there will be enough to get me through this grow

I decided to harvest today!! check it out
E41.jpg

E22.jpg

E31.jpg

before trimming
E17.jpg

after trimming

the grow has officially started. i am at one week, and the clones are just starting to show roots.
F17.jpg

F22.jpg

F31.jpg

i foliar feed the clones probably 3-4 times a day.

in just three days look how much roots developing. since I got ten clones I am going for the best four in the buckets and then two more will go in soil. My mother plant is starting to show preflowers... aaannd almost ready to clone again. hmmm... more more more!?!? muahhahaha..lol. not sure yet i think i might fill the bloom box but the energy bill will be a really high, and thats a lot of res. to fill and keep a track of.

B222.jpg

B115.jpg

just getting the dwc setup. I changed the 400w hps to mh and moved up to 18/6. I decided to do a couple soil pots also.
aa4.jpg

aa3.jpg

i repotted the mother plant.
aa21.jpg

AA11.jpg

I will be picking the best four clones to put in the buckets

lookin good dank! Those roots are filling in quite nicely, should have no problem potting some of those healthy looking babies! Keep it up, be sure to swing by my journal and let me know what ya think!

{|Czar|}
:riskybusiness:

Moved from the aero-cloner to the buckets today. I also started 3 soil-hydroton mixed pots to compare bud tastes from soil vs. hydro.
6230.jpg

7193.jpg

I made a very simple device to keep track of the water level without looking into res.
5253.jpg

4327.jpg

3404.jpg

2476.jpg

1684.jpg

End of week one and starting week two. The roots are starting to form very nicely inside the buckets, and the 3 plants in soil are growing very fast. I have the light a bit high but this is because my mother is very tall now. She has about ten more very nice clones ready to be cut. I am tempted to add a few more.
AA12.jpg

AA5.jpg

Check out my roots after 9 days in this bucket. The roots were starting to get a dark color to them so I have been adding h202 and they have started to look very nice.
AA22.jpg

END OF WEEK TWO GOING ON WEEK THREE. Today I drained a gallon from each res and added fresh nutrient mix. I will be going into flowering next week.
The whole family together..
C81.jpg

The tallest is the front left, about 10-11"
C63.jpg

C54.jpg

C72.jpg

my mother plant
C312.jpg

C45.jpg

Great journal. In particular the comparison between dirt and hydro growing mediums.

HEY THANKS DGH420. The type of smoke from hydro is very different from the growing in soil. The grls I finished at the begining of this journal came from hydro grown plants. Although I didnt have any of the hydro bud left when the soil was done so therefore didnt get a direct comparison. This time I plan to do the direct comparison because they will be done within a similar time frame.

hey growers im looking for suggestions on ph, ppm, or combo meters. any suggestions?

I was considering the cheapest milwaukee ph600 $30 and the hanna primo $20 for the ppm or more expensive the controlwizard dipstick $80 for ppm . or should I consider a combo like the hanna 3-1 $130 or milwauke sm802 $145.all on ebay

previously I have been using liquid test kit and hanna checker for ph but probe went bad, and never tracked ppm which I want to start testing for. any suggestions would be much help.:thanks::Rasta:

END OF WEEK 2 GOING WEEK 3 YESTERDAY. I have been trying to post every seven days to see week by week growth.

check these ladies out! theyre getting huge!!
AA7.jpg

AA51.jpg

now the tallest is 17"
AA61.jpg

mother and the 3 soil pots
AA41.jpg

my new meter. about $150, got the computer for cheap on craigs but there was no cheap way out of the $100 probe that it needed. I like this one best because its easy to dip in res. or gallon jugs. Now I can track ppm so these girls are going to grow even better, the ppms were really low. I just wish it had thermometer, but i can do without it for now.
AA31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom