DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

The real grow show is beginning.

I'm anxious like a kid who's gotta pee pee NOW.

This project has been challenging but it has also been alot of fun. I hope I nail a monster and lets try to crush the one gram per watt ratio with the diy vert tube. I am anxious too, let's hope for the best.

DarkStar log 12/25
This entry will have me fully caught up to present day. Merry Xmas all.

These pics are of DSM2 in the diy rdwc, day 3 in flower.

033DSM2_d3f.JPG

I don't have any measurements of her but to give you a ideal of how big she is, she's bigger than the 27 gallon tote she's planted in.

034DSM2_d3f.JPG

The base is about as thick around as a 50cent piece.

035DSM2_d3f.JPG

This is the SOG at day 55 in flower. I have been keeping the ppm around 1130 to 1180 diluting the nute mix with rodi water.

036_sog_d55f.JPG

037_sog_d55f.JPG

038_sog_d55f.JPG

Here are the clones 8 days running. The 60 has the upper hand, the 45 is slower this round because whatever contaminated the first batch must still be stuck inside the plumbing. Its coming along, just slower than I am use too. There will be some heavy cleaning of the machines after this run, that poor 45 is getting old.

039_cl_2ndtry_d8.JPG

040_cl_2ndtry_d8.JPG

041_cl_2ndtry_d8.JPG

I have already learned alot so I'm in, mostly a lurker tho :bravo:

Here some pics at day 17 in flower. The plant is 3 and a half feet tall and it doesn't matter which side you measure with its between 4 and 4.5 feet wide. The roots really filled up the tote and are looking good. The base is really fat with multiple heavy lateral branching.
BPN 2part 50/50mix at 1050-1100ppm

003_DSM2_d14f.JPG

005_DSM2_d14f.JPG

004_DSM2_d14f.JPG

006_DSM2_d14f.JPG

007_DSM2_d14f.JPG

009_DSM2_d14f.JPG

I don't know about you but I'm impressed. I really hope she's worth the effort I am putting in to her. She's the biggest plant I have grown so far and looks to dawf that 10 ouncer I had last time. Think she's worth rating this journal? Opinions please.

Here some pics at day 17 in flower. The plant is 3 and a half feet tall and it doesn't matter which side you measure with its between 4 and 4.5 feet wide. The roots really filled up the tote and are looking good. The base is really fat with multiple heavy lateral branching.
BPN 2part 50/50mix at 1050-1100ppm

003_DSM2_d14f.JPG

009_DSM2_d14f.JPG

I don't know about you but I'm impressed.

Impressed doesn't begin to describe it. The root mass and the canopy mass are damn near matched from what I'm seeing. She's gonna hit your ceiling! Damn well done so far! I'm very glad I subscribed to this thread.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm calling it...15-17oz cured weight.

Impressed doesn't begin to describe it. The root mass and the canopy mass are damn near matched from what I'm seeing. She's gonna hit your ceiling! Damn well done so far! I'm very glad I subscribed to this thread.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm calling it...15-17oz cured weight.

Wow, you are in for a treat! This big bush is gonna(sic) give pounds, not mere ounces :)
This show grow is on a Heath Robinson scale. Stand by

hehehe, not to be argumentative, but 16oz is a pound.:loopy::rofl:

Sup dude.
The lights surround the plant and is low enough to broadside the plant with light. Since the plant grows toward the lights it gets wider and bushier. It won't grow much taller.
The goal for this plant is 2lbs plus or 30 to 40 oz. I have no ideal if I can hit that number but I am going to try. I have seen it done by a guy called Heath Robinson so why not me. Heath's kinda a legend in a number of mj forums. I'm hoping for a ptom winner in march or april lol.

Sup dude.
The lights surround the plant and is low enough to broadside the plant with light. Since the plant grows toward the lights it gets wider and bushier. It won't grow much taller.
The goal for this plant is 2lbs plus or 30 to 40 oz. I have no ideal if I can hit that number but I am going to try. I have seen it done by a guy called Heath Robinson so why not me. Heath's kinda a legend in a number of mj forums. I'm hoping for a ptom winner in march or april lol.

Heath is a monster. (but so are you) ;)

Back
Top Bottom