DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

Huge sock today, Lily is a girl :thedoubletake:

:rofl:Typo of the month? Or did I just put my big foot in it?

Lovely update, lovely plants. And love your attention to the soil. :goodjob::thanks:

Nice Sativa Plants, and great grow journal. I also ve some Sativa grow as well but seems to take forever for them to bud. Now its been 12/12 for almost 3 weeks now and only show sex and the height is almost 1.8M now with only 3 months from germination. :trance:
:thanks: and :welcome:

I had one like that, Bushy Baby, but she was indoor. Trying my first micro grow and ending up with something taller then me was insane :laughtwo:
Noticed that sativas take longer to form buds, the one I was speaking off stretched for over 3 weeks since I switched to 12/12 and tripled in size, but the smoke was really worth the wait :love:

If I would have to start over indoor with a sativa dominant strain, I would for sure train the hell out of it and shorten the veg time as much as as I can.

:circle-of-love:

Hi daTz! :passitleft:
Yay I'm glad your female intuition was wrong! :laughtwo: and so happy you don't have to deal with that bitch Lol.
Otherwise your plants look very happy and green, even bubblelicious seems to have new life. :cheer:
good advice about sativa strains. My Lucy plants would be out of control without how much defol and training I did.
:love:

:rofl::rollit:

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I had to go away for a week. :love: And also was riding off a painful episode of my headaches.

I harvested the NLxBB auto, at around 6 weeks (no pics sorry). Was a little soon, but I needed the medicine, and was a damn good one. As for the Bubblelicious, she never formed buds, pistils dried, nothing to smoke off her in the end. I only chopped her because of the three seeds that she had, which reached maturity. Can't wait to germinate them, really nice and fat with tiger stripes. The NLxBB also had 3 seeds, but they are pretty green since I was inpatient, heard that green seeds can also be viable, so we will see what happens. That last bubblelicious auto seed never germinated, and Lucky died in the end (rot). Now I have left the two girls that are in flower for over 2 weeks. Tori was moved inside to finish flowering under cfl lights. I will be adding more lights in a week when I get payed. They aren't done stretching yet.

Tori:

150920141927.jpg

150920141924.jpg

150920141922.jpg

150920141913.jpg

150920141915.jpg

150920141918.jpg

Lily:

150920141887.jpg

Had to bend her because she was getting way too tall.

150920141888.jpg

150920141893.jpg

150920141895.jpg

150920141896.jpg

150920141898.jpg

150920141908.jpg

150920141909.jpg

150920141911.jpg

Thanks for reading :circle-of-love:

And sorry for the small break.

:thanks:

Glad to have you back Tenshi.. Sorry about the mishaps and early harvests, but i guess its nice to get things cleared out once in a while so you can get a fresh start on the ladies :)

Yea things happen. Can't wait to finish a lady properly. Always something seems to get in the way, but am still at the beginning, and learning plenty so far.

But you have also learnt plenty so far ;) gotta give the credit, and you're a good grower already producing healthy awesome looking plants :)

I seem to work better with photoperiod plants, rather then autos for some reason. Even though I absolutely love autoflowers, the room for error there is very small. As for a normal plant, where it can bounce back as far as I noticed better from screw ups. Look at Lily, had issues germinating (I had to literally hold the cotyledon open) then she was overwatered, looked more dead then alive, and from there she recovered 100% into that healthy huge girl.
Think it shouldn't be recommended for beginners to start off with autos, not saying everybody will fail at it, but I think photoperiods give you more learning ability.
Even the bad parts are awesome, I got so much out of it, you can't understand an issue until you've faced it.

Think it shouldn't be recommended for beginners to start off with autos, not saying everybody will fail at it, but I think photoperiods give you more learning ability.
Even the bad parts are awesome, I got so much out of it, you can't understand an issue until you've faced it.

Welcome back da Tenschi. Sorry about your tribulations, both off and on topic, but delighted that your own meds help.

I agree entirely with what you say. You've seen what I did to my autos and how much more engaging I'm finding my regulars. And the extraordinary amount I've learnt from each. You and I are both obviously empirical learners. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome back da Tenschi. Sorry about your tribulations, both off and on topic, but delighted that your own meds help.

I agree entirely with what you say. You've seen what I did to my autos and how much more engaging I'm finding my regulars. And the extraordinary amount I've learnt from each. You and I are both obviously empirical learners. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: mr T :love:

I encourage everybody to stop by mr T's yard who hasn't because it's an amazing place !!!! :circle-of-love:

It's been an awesome experience this outdoor season, and really am already planning the next one in my head :laughtwo: and this is not even over yet! Looking back a year ago at what "things" I grew makes me laugh, I can't even bring myself to post some pictures, that's how embarrassing they are.

After the girl that's under my cheap lights finishes I will plant one of the autoflowers I ordered. Indoors I think without having to be at the mercy of mother nature it should perform great.

I am so excited to have so many seeds from my outdoor grows. Crazy how every plant so far made babies. Can't find a reasonable explanation for the magical procreation, but always am happy to have more seeds, specially since the offsprings that come out are gorgeous.

You're going to be pleased Da T. My fire Escape girls have always responded exceptionally well after a long period of rain and then sunshine. It's like a rejuvenator.

Back
Top Bottom