DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

:love:
No idea why Speedy stretched like that, hoping that super crop will stop that, guess going from cfl to the sun has it's downsides as well.
Will give the seed a day more, if it doesn't open, she is aware of what it will happen :biglaugh:
You've got time to get addicted to autos!!!:circle-of-love:

Was pretty shallow. Had to also water her before she came through, that made her a little exposed to the light prematurely, can that be why she looks like that ? :love:

Yes she is pretty wet right now! Won't water her for a while, had too before she poke the soil because it was getting pretty dry.

:rofl:

No dirty pictures allowed :laughtwo: But really, I made a mess, soil and water everywhere, not a good combo for the wooden floors. You got no idea how much filth it comes in, dry weather + traffic, it's disgusting. Last time I cleaned was 2 days ago, and it looked like I forgot to do it in years :biglaugh: Can't wait to bud wash and see what's in there! Every morning the street cleaners sweep whole street, and still dust and shit gets air born, guess it's not only the cars fault, but people should walk more!
:circle-of-love:

good to hear the girls are so much better, great pics.

dat!:clap: Your trix-member-humor-ranking, just SKYROCKET UP :high-five:

that was an extraordinarily HILARIOUS post :yahoo:

I'm all set on humor until tomorrow after reaDING THAT "BLAST"

:thanks: FOR PROVIDING MY FIX (DOH!)

Lucky is sleeping right now, I am leaving her do her thing. Pretty disappointing to lose so many seeds / plants. I don't want to point at Nirvana, cause it isn't really their fault, but won't order from them soon. I think buying more expensive seeds will not guarantee a healthy plant, but least I have been noticing big differences.

For anybody considering to purchase Nirvana Bubblelicious autoflower, here's my experience so far:
-slow germination
-easily overwatered
-feed lightly
-watch out for any type of rot
-pest friendly
-don't train outdoors
-don't transplant
-no issues auto flowering
-no issues with high temps

I cant say for certain if the seed was exposed on the top half to the light you may have something there.

Unfortunately can't find my source for this, but read a few weeks ago in somebody's garden, sorry I cant give credit to who said it :love:
I used to also just grind without putting them into the oven.
The eggshell has that "skin" inside (the white thing that covers all inside of the shell), which role is something like a placenta, to feed the new born chick, and apparently it can be toxic or not good for the cannabis plant. Now I am sorry if I am saying something untrue, just woke up so like Trix said wake&bake time :laughtwo: I will do some more research later and come back with some facts.
:thanks:
That would be Cardino dropping knowledge over on my thread...

not you girlfriend! you & I think a lot alike, practically one of the same, that's a compliment :high-five:

I love you here in our 420 . :circle-of-love:

I may be a thumb & runner but I do read every post when catching up on anyone's journal Trix. No reason to speak when you have nothing to add to a convo & I was taught as a kid that you gain more knowledge listening (reading) than you do by talking. Just thought I'd mention that...

So after the battle of transplanting yesterday, I went to do my morning check, and seen Speedy is a boy!!! Ripped it out in anger :laughtwo:

Well it was pretty clear it was a dude! Starting to notice pretty early which one is a guy, guess comes with experience. Oh well not pissed it turned this way, just mad I wasted so much to transplant and mix the soil, like work for nothing feeling.

And I claw'ed the other bubble seed :rofl: were almost 5 days and not even a crack in the seed, so yes, I did it again!!

Thats unfortunate but its not gonna be the last time it happens. At least you discovered it early.

Sorry to hear that. Finding dudes in the thicket is always soul crushing, even more so for you since you mix soil.

I was actually expecting a guy, so it's alright, just was unlucky that it happened to show it's sex 12h after transplant :laughtwo: I did inspect it good before, cause I was thinking that may happen somehow.
:love:

Thats unfortunate but its not gonna be the last time it happens. At least you discovered it early.

:high-five: Yea, it's the gamble of normal seeds made in your balcony :biglaugh: I am thinking of ways to keep the windows closed, so pollen stops coming inside, only possibility I came up with till now is an a/c.
:circle-of-love:

You can cut off a branch put it in a cup of water and the pollen sacs will still open up. Its more then enough pollen but there will be less so it wont go inside.

You can cut off a branch put it in a cup of water and the pollen sacs will still open up. Its more then enough pollen but there will be less so it wont go inside.

I would if I didn't have way too many seeds :laughtwo: Even Bubblelicious and NLxBB both have a couple of seeds from pollen flying in. Plus 5 seeds got from earlier this year (2 from hermie plant and 3 from hermie pollinating a nearby girl). I labeled them so I will know which ones which, and see if any result in hermies.

Oh I assumed since you said pollen is coming indoors that you mean you were keeping males.

Sounds like something the "authorities" would do. I know they dump fungus on fields so marijuana cant grow there over here in america.

I've heard pollen can be windblown more than a kilometer...

You can sex a plant as soon as you can take a cutting. Put it in a (labeled) glass of water in your bloom space (12/12 or less light). It will flower within a week. It probably will not make roots, but you should have your answer before it fades away. I've only done it with 4 cuttings, but it worked and couldn't be easier or earlier. 2 male, 2 female.

Thats a good method and you can take those cuttings and clone them. Another method is to secure a paperbag to a branch of the plant and remove it everyday to get light. That 1 branch will flower and will be the sex of the whole plant without needing to take any cuttings.

Back
Top Bottom