Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

You feed your plants 3-5 times a day?? Is this normal ??
It's more like looking at a body builder. Would he just eat 1 big meal a day or a bunch of smaller ones. You keep your nutes lower but feed more often and with that you get more oxygen down into the root system. Hell I don't like feeding the seedlings everyday not aloan the plants in the flower tent 3 times or more.

Oh I get the premise. Just freaked me out. All I could think of is holy shit thats a lot of mixing and lugging water around (up and down stairs for me). I am disappointed I can't get a week between waterings with my big pots. I get mad if I have to water more often than every 4 days.

My thought was, what if he wants to go away for a weekend (I love that during the summer) and if you had to feed the plants that many times manually, well you would be hard pressed to leave for longer than a walk around the block!

But alas you made everything make sense on your follow on post about automated watering system. Now its clear. The multiple times a day feeding makes complete sense with an automated system.

Oh I get the premise. Just freaked me out. All I could think of is holy shit thats a lot of mixing and lugging water around (up and down stairs for me). I am disappointed I can't get a week between waterings with my big pots. I get mad if I have to water more often than every 4 days.

My thought was, what if he wants to go away for a weekend (I love that during the summer) and if you had to feed the plants that many times manually, well you would be hard pressed to leave for longer than a walk around the block!

But alas you made everything make sense on your follow on post about automated watering system. Now its clear. The multiple times a day feeding makes complete sense with an automated system.
I do have to lug my rain water down to the dungeon but i have 2 1/2 gal jugs from cat litter that works well. 10 gal last about 5 days and my rez is 27 gal and have put in 25 gal before and left for 10 days with no problem.

Yeah I can't imagine it being too terribly hard with an automatic watering system. Eventually I will get something like that for just water. Not really sure I want to run any ACT through that....I will stick to manual for that. I just need the automated for when we want to leave for more than 5 days cause I don't trust anyone to come in my house and 5 days seems to be about the most I can go before bad things happen.

Yeah I can't imagine it being too terribly hard with an automatic watering system. Eventually I will get something like that for just water. Not really sure I want to run any ACT through that....I will stick to manual for that. I just need the automated for when we want to leave for more than 5 days cause I don't trust anyone to come in my house and 5 days seems to be about the most I can go before bad things happen.
Only my wife and daughter lopin have access to the dungeon. We're still in a no no state. I have people i could trust but I never want to go there.

Only my wife and daughter lopin have access to the dungeon. We're still in a no no state. I have people i could trust but I never want to go there.

Not me, I am a naturally skeptical person LOL. Better safer than sorry.

Not me, I am a naturally skeptical person LOL. Better safer than sorry.
I hear you about skepticism. I have found however it is the skepticism/ or rather fear once I am the skeptic that holds me back from trying things.
The worst was when I thought of my father.
We are both intelligent and dreamers but he fell into a 9 to 5 from college and all of his business ideas never happened.
I have taken that as something not to do, so I just jump in and hope it goes well.
I've run a personal tattoo business for about 10 years, then recession etc.
Went to school and developed software for a year under my own business then worked for a company for 3 years and now i'm leaving IT to start a cannabis business.
This is to help folks choose, breed and cultivate medicine to help either eliminate or reduce dangerous drug use. (I have lost 6 close family members to opiate/benzo/alcohol related ODs. I was next before returning to cannabis).
So we are packing up in 10 days and moving again to be with family and start another business.
The skeptic inside is screaming that the market will be flooded soon, recreational will kill the network etc etc. but I just have to know in my heart it's going to work.
Also good way to be in your situation. I did it that way also for a bit. Let us hope it's not much longer!
Anyway miss you guys, just been so busy!!
I have my season 4 harvest in a week and will be posting pics and stuff.
Cheers and much love!

So we are packing up in 10 days and moving again to be with family and start another business. The skeptic inside is screaming that the market will be flooded soon, recreational will kill the network etc etc. but I just have to know in my heart it's going to work. Also good way to be in your situation. I did it that way also for a bit. Let us hope it's not much longer! Anyway miss you guys, just been so busy!! I have my season 4 harvest in a week and will be posting pics and stuff. Cheers and much love!
Congratulations on jumping into the canna-business. @newty is doing the same thing in a few months. I was at a party on Friday night and someone asked me why I don't start a business where I set people up with a tent and lights and 6 plants and show them how to grow their own. Like a consulting business for newbies. Sounds like a great idea but at my age and place in life, I can't chuck what I have and start over.

Sorry to hear about the family you've lost. Glad you got out and can now show others how to as well.
:Namaste:

I hear you about skepticism. I have found however it is the skepticism/ or rather fear once I am the skeptic that holds me back from trying things.
We are both intelligent and dreamers but he fell into a 9 to 5 from college and all of his business ideas never happened.
I have taken that as something not to do, so I just jump in and hope it goes well.
Went to school and developed software for a year under my own business then worked for a company for 3 years and now i'm leaving IT to start a cannabis business.
This is to help folks choose, breed and cultivate medicine to help either eliminate or reduce dangerous drug use. (I have lost 6 close family members to opiate/benzo/alcohol related ODs. I was next before returning to cannabis).
So we are packing up in 10 days and moving again to be with family and start another business.
The skeptic inside is screaming that the market will be flooded soon, recreational will kill the network etc etc. but I just have to know in my heart it's going to work.
Also good way to be in your situation. I did it that way also for a bit. Let us hope it's not much longer!
Cheers and much love!
Glad you here your on the right side of the drug situation. Sorry for your losses but it was their decisions that cost them and your on the right path. Hope things work out for ya in the business end as i think you'll do well getting into it now. Please stop in anytime with an update and thanks for all you're trying to do.

Cheers and much love!
Good luck man:) We are on similar paths:D

Stay positive!

Hi Derby....I don't get out much, but I wanted to personally come over to your journal to extend myself to my newfound favorite father of the year 2018!!!

A father's love is like no other, let me tell you.....I am the oldest and only girl with 3 brothers.....I have never made a major decision in my life without consulting my dad....he is now 89 years old...

Just wanted to acknowledge that there is no selfless act more beautiful than what you are doing as a dad for your precious daughter.....God Bless you, Derby, I'm in love with your selflessness....:Namaste:

Hi Derby....I don't get out much, but I wanted to personally come over to your journal to extend myself to my newfound favorite father of the year 2018!!!

A father's love is like no other, let me tell you.....I am the oldest and only girl with 3 brothers.....I have never made a major decision in my life without consulting my dad....he is now 89 years old...

Just wanted to acknowledge that there is no selfless act more beautiful than what you are doing as a dad for your precious daughter.....God Bless you, Derby, I'm in love with your selflessness....:Namaste:
Thanks for stopping in and for the kind words Shawnee. My daughter Lopin is a great young lady with her whole life ahead of her so if her dad has to break a couple of federal laws then I'm ok with that. I hated to see what modern medicine was doing to her and just knew I had to do something about it. She talks openly with her doctors on what she is doing and even though we are in an illegal state they commend her for what she has achieved with cannabis. She could be one of the people on the show on Sunday as she went from 23 different pills, shots, and supplements to now just 3. She feels better and can manage more now than a year ago. She still has her bad flair ups but now knows she can get thru them and be herself again as before she wouldn't know if there was ever going to be relief for months. She in my eyes is the hero and I get to play a part of her life.
Next time you come by try not to get me too teary eyed. But thanks for your support

Glad you here your on the right side of the drug situation. Sorry for your losses but it was their decisions that cost them and your on the right path. Hope things work out for ya in the business end as i think you'll do well getting into it now. Please stop in anytime with an update and thanks for all you're trying to do.
Much thanks Derby I appreciate all you and everyone here does.
Given me my life back in just over a year and I couldn't be more grateful:)

Hi Derby, what a beautiful name is Lopin...by the way, I mean to get you teary eyed to celebrate your dedication to your daughter....okay, I'll back off now; but I love love love to celebrate your dedication.....you need some encouragement once in a while.....I have many patients that tax me to no end, but my love for them makes it all worth while.....for the rest of my life it will be the small things that really make a difference...yes, you and your daughter are a poster example of what this plant can do.....I celebrate your successes and you are surely a hero, let no man put asunder......

Cheers and much love!
Oh don't mistaken skepticism of people for being afraid to try or do something new. I am always thinking of different spins on things and trying to think of how I can make something better. If you ain't changing, you ain't ever getting better........but not every change will get you better! Just gotta be smart about what you change and hopefully its an improvement! I fail often.....or as I prefer to say, I learned how not to do that.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor. We are attempting to find a niche in the cannabis market as well but its still in the dreaming and planning phase. Perhaps our paths will cross somewhere out there in this crazy world.

Oh don't mistaken skepticism of people for being afraid to try or do something new. I am always thinking of different spins on things and trying to think of how I can make something better. If you ain't changing, you ain't ever getting better........but not every change will get you better! Just gotta be smart about what you change and hopefully its an improvement! I fail often.....or as I prefer to say, I learned how not to do that.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor. We are attempting to find a niche in the cannabis market as well but its still in the dreaming and planning phase. Perhaps our paths will cross somewhere out there in this crazy world.
And the key is not to change too many things at once. That way you can put your finger on the one thing that changed and not be guessing which one might not have worked.

Back
Top Bottom