Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Killer buds there derb! Looks like your hands may be a little stiff tomorrow but damn! Will make some grade A + medicine

So just got done with the chopping party. We had Ms Derby helping me on the scissors and lopin did everything else that was needed. This was the Cbdutch treat from seed. Not the biggest of yielders but I'm happy with what we're using her for. This strain is a bitch to trim so we wasted no time with trying to get smokable buds and allot got cut up for oil making.
The numbers wet are 394 grams of buds and 488 grams of trim, lard, and popcorn. That should yield us about 2-3 zips. I have 200 grams in the over already going thru a decarb fir oil making in the MB2.
Now pictures or it didn't happen right.
Plant before chop

And a picture of her trunk. This is the biggest trunk on any of my girls too date

2 bowls before trimming

Bowl of trimmed up buds

One of the bigger buds

Well there you have it and like I said was looking more for oil than buds
Thanks for stopping
Derbybud and family
That is a solid trunk man you entering into any contest derby ?

With a trunk that big I thought she would have yielded even more. How much lumens was it getting ?

With a trunk that big I thought she would have yielded even more. How much lumens was it getting ?
She was getting a full 1100 umols all thru flip till the last week when I knocked it back to 800. She did well for how I ran her. I could have easily got 4 oz. Of buds if I would have taken the time to trim them but going into oil and budder we just cut it up quick. Need some more oil in the household so the MB2 is running right now and should finish up about 5 PM and we'll go right into budder and have both finished products later this evening

She was getting a full 1100 umols all thru flip till the last week when I knocked it back to 800. She did well for how I ran her. I could have easily got 4 oz. Of buds if I would have taken the time to trim them but going into oil and budder we just cut it up quick. Need some more oil in the household so the MB2 is running right now and should finish up about 5 PM and we'll go right into budder and have both finished products later this evening

I get it

Back
Top Bottom