Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Derby hello I am new to this site. You have nailed this grow. I am about to start my first grow and I hope that I can do half as well. I have a lot of experience with other types of plants that I hope will carry over to my new hobby. But I have very much enjoyed going through your journal thank you for keeping suck a record.

Derby hello I am new to this site. You have nailed this grow. I am about to start my first grow and I hope that I can do half as well. I have a lot of experience with other types of plants that I hope will carry over to my new hobby. But I have very much enjoyed going through your journal thank you for keeping suck a record.
Hello Mushie and welcome. If I can give you just a few tips up front that might help. First thing that will help the most is start a journal and as much as it might hurt be brutally honest with what you did or might be planning on doing. Next if your having problems getting answers on your journal don't be afraid to jump over here or on other journals to ask questions. Maybe keep pictures to your own journal unless asked to post on someone's journal. Don't think growing cannabis is like growing other vegetables. There are similarities but also things that are completely different. Again just ask. If someone doesn't know they usually know where to get the right answers. And if I can give you a final tip, have fun and don't stress. I was always stressing out and trying to touch them and force things to happen and it wasn't until I just let them do the thing that I read able to get the results you see now.

I can't wait to find out your yield! I also want to do a CBD strain. Those are not as easy to find. Everyone want high THC!

Ttklaus
This won't be my highest yielders but not bad for the effort I put into them. My daughter lopin usually likes the higher thc stains herself for her pain but has found that these work well with inflammation from her RA and has enough thc to take care of the pain.

So just got done with the chopping party. We had Ms Derby helping me on the scissors and lopin did everything else that was needed. This was the Cbdutch treat from seed. Not the biggest of yielders but I'm happy with what we're using her for. This strain is a bitch to trim so we wasted no time with trying to get smokable buds and allot got cut up for oil making.
The numbers wet are 394 grams of buds and 488 grams of trim, lard, and popcorn. That should yield us about 2-3 zips. I have 200 grams in the over already going thru a decarb fir oil making in the MB2.
Now pictures or it didn't happen right.
Plant before chop

And a picture of her trunk. This is the biggest trunk on any of my girls too date

2 bowls before trimming

Bowl of trimmed up buds

One of the bigger buds

Well there you have it and like I said was looking more for oil than buds
Thanks for stopping
Derbybud and family

Back
Top Bottom