Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Smooooke tieeeeeem
:goodjob::passitleft::volcano-smiley::bongrip::roorrip:

Nice training on the canopy. I'm deciding on how many nodes my scrog plant gets and I think I'm gonna do something similar above the 3rd node like you did.
Thanks Purps. I try to start with a quad line at first with my training but just work with what you got from there. Always try to keep good airflow thru them is key

you talking about plants or ladies ? ;)

gratz on the harvest looks tasty ... dont forget that smoke report in a month :)
Thanks Pterostychus. And that's plants as I yielded over 20 oz. Of rock hard buds off of the first 3.
Smoke report will have to come from lopin as I can't as I get tested. Hopefully that'll change before the end of the year.

Well done Derby. I saw the before trimming pics and my stomach did a bit of a flop. It almost makes me feel nauseous just looking at colas that will need a lot of trimming. Good thing you had help. I know I always appreciate the help from my girlfriend. Makes things so much easier. We just took her 4 CBDreams to her house to finish. Was nice watching you grow yours before I was about to do this strain. Keep up the good work.

Well done Derby. I saw the before trimming pics and my stomach did a bit of a flop. It almost makes me feel nauseous just looking at colas that will need a lot of trimming. Good thing you had help. I know I always appreciate the help from my girlfriend. Makes things so much easier. We just took her 4 CBDreams to her house to finish. Was nice watching you grow yours before I was about to do this strain. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Ase always good to here praise from you. The trimming absolutely sucks on this strain. I still have 4 of them in the tent so I'm a gluten for punishment. The dream is a dream to trim compared to the Dutch treat. Lopin has been hitting the dream and really likes how it takes care of her inflammation from her RA. Again thanks for the kind words and stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom