Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Lots of great advice for you Derby.....but one thing I didn't see anyone mention and the Marine in me can't let it go without harping on it. FLUIDS FLUIDS FLUIDS!!!! And by fluids, i mean water or gatoraide. Water is the best but you might have lost a good bit of your electrolytes and you always need to replace them. I know people think I am crazy when I harp on the color of urine when you pee but if you aren't peeing clear, you are dehydrated and need to pound the fluids.

Don't wait for your body to tell you that you are thirsty, its too late then. You should be drinking 8-16 oz every hour you are out working in the heat. Best advice you will ever receive.....pound the water Derby.
I was pounding the water and felt fine outside but when I came in and sat down I just started sweating and couldn't stop. Took a cold shower which helped but on my way to work felt nauseous and got a really bad headache. Later I started getting cramps in my legs and that's when I started home. My wife picked up some Gatorade, bananas, and corn chips. Had her make me up some baked potatoes for the skins are good for cramps. That eased things but while trying to sleep I kept cramping up in my arms and legs. So a day of nothing for the Derb today and no work tonight and we'll see how things go tomorrow.

I had a day like that a few years back. Had a buddy that was moving and needed help loading his house into the moving truck. It was a summer day in Maryland and I happened to have weighed myself before I went to help him. Got back home after about 6-8 hours of serious work where I drank like (8) 16oz bottles of water. Happened to weigh myself before I took the shower after working and I lost about 10 pounds of water weight despite drinking as much as I did. Heat and humidity in hard work can really really dehydrate you. I was hurting for the rest of the night.

Not going in to work tonight. Body is all bruised from cramps all night. Head is killing me. More R&R today and tonight.
Rest up handsome fella

I was pounding the water and felt fine outside but when I came in and sat down I just started sweating and couldn't stop. Took a cold shower which helped but on my way to work felt nauseous and got a really bad headache. Later I started getting cramps in my legs and that's when I started home. My wife picked up some Gatorade, bananas, and corn chips. Had her make me up some baked potatoes for the skins are good for cramps. That eased things but while trying to sleep I kept cramping up in my arms and legs. So a day of nothing for the Derb today and no work tonight and we'll see how things go tomorrow.
Sounds like west nile virus. If you are still having symptoms tomorrow holla at your doc

Couple of pictures of the next ones up to the chopping block. These 2are cbdutch treat from seed. Let me know what ya think.

Finding some amber on the sugar leaves but not on the buds yet. Someone said I while back that CBD strains you want to take them cloudy to clear and not cloudy to amber. Thoughts?

Couple of pictures of the next ones up to the chopping block. These 2are cbdutch treat from seed. Let me know what ya think.

Finding some amber on the sugar leaves but not on the buds yet. Someone said I while back that CBD strains you want to take them cloudy to clear and not cloudy to amber. Thoughts?

DAAAAAMN looking good!

CBD % will generally go down as the plant matures. I know on our harlequin strain, the breeder said the stuff that was taken at week 8 was 12% CBD but when let to go 10 weeks, was only 7% CBD.

Dunno nuthin' bout CBD strains, but I'd say you're good to chop this weekend when you're fully recovered. Looks almost all cloudy to me.
Try one with amber to cloudy one not ?

id say go for all cloudy thats generally thought off as peak ripeness with highest lvls of thc and cbd ...

Back
Top Bottom