Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I just started my first grow with the similar mars hardware in coco with similar nutes. Looking forward to watching what you do as i am about 3 weeks ahead of you.
Thanks for stopping in Sam. Grab a chair and some poofs and watch how I can do things the hard way. Or as I like to call it, my way lol

420-magazine-mobile907696565.jpg

The Pax 3 needs new flavors soon .

Yeah, a little explanation would be helpful Derby!
I didn't have a whole lot of time so just took a quick picture and posted it. I'm at work now so just trying to respond the best I can and tomorrow I'll have more pictures with a better description of the inserts.

So the inserts are split into the center with a hole about the size of a seed in the middle. The under side of the insert is recessed allowing the moisture from the Dewey to hit the tap root. My tap roots were 1/2- 1" long out of my paper towels. I put in my water that was ph to 5.87 with my 1/8 strength nutes and added 2 drops of z7.
Turned it on in my tent away from my light but still getting some light and spritz the inside of a humidity dome and put over them. I did not spray anything on the seeds. Now we wait. Tic tok tic tok tic tok Insert theme from jepordy here

Back
Top Bottom