Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Looks like cal to me. That can happen a couple ways. 1- too much potassium can effect the absorption. 2- other micro nutrients like mag and iron are out of proportion. 3- pH

What is your ppm in and out? A salt build up could cause Ph swing and cal probs. I doubt it's 1 or 2 listed above.

What is your cal mag levels at ec or tds wise? If it's only 150 maybe bump it up to 200?

Looks like cal to me. That can happen a couple ways. 1- too much potassium can effect the absorption. 2- other micro nutrients like mag and iron are out of proportion. 3- pH

What is your ppm in and out? A salt build up could cause Ph swing and cal probs. I doubt it's 1 or 2 listed above.

What is your cal mag levels at ec or tds wise? If it's only 150 maybe bump it up to 200?
Ppm are 780 going in 1.53 EC with a constant pH of 5.93. Not checking run off ppm but getting between 5-15% run off at 3 feedings a day. I'm using 12 ml/ of cal- mag plus (2-0-0) per 2 1/2 gal. Of water.

So should i just add some cal- mag or may be run some 1/4 strength nutes to do a reset of sorts?
I would try upping the cal mag first

I run 5 to 8 ml per gal of micro. Maybe go to 15 ml or 16 and watch carefully

I've corrected slight cal-mag issues by just putting some (about 1/2 label strength) in my feeding reservoir and also putting a little in a spray bottle and foliar feed them. The responded quickly.

I've corrected slight cal-mag issues by just putting some (about 1/2 label strength) in my feeding reservoir and also putting a little in a spray bottle and foliar feed them. The responded quickly.
You think he's got too much?

@Derbybud can you see how much the TDS level raises when you add the cal mag at your old level and report back?

You think he's got too much?

@Derbybud can you see how much the TDS level raises when you add the cal mag at your old level and report back?
I can but that won't be till about 1:30am. I have to guess how much is in my rez right now also. Maybe I should do a foliar feed so I don't disrupt the other 2 plants feeding out of that rez since it's just the one plant

I like that idea derb. And I'll be up when You're off if you have any more questions. Honestly everything looks stellar despite the bit of rust! You're killing this run my friend

I like that idea derb. And I'll be up when You're off if you have any more questions. Honestly everything looks stellar despite the bit of rust! You're killing this run my friend
Well don't wait up then as I'll leave the rez go and my lights go off at noon tomorrow. I'll do a foliar feed then and keep a eye on them. This is my WW and she has always been a pig when it comes to feeding time compared to the others. She's just sucking a little harder on the calcium. And thanks for the kind compliments Mad. It is by far the best run yet for me.

Yes I use the same for foliar spray. I've not had any problem with that at all. If nervous I would suggest just spraying a couple branches and let them suck it up and see how they do. I've even sprayed my seedlings with weak nutrients.

Yes I use the same for foliar spray. I've not had any problem with that at all. If nervous I would suggest just spraying a couple branches and let them suck it up and see how they do. I've even sprayed my seedlings with weak nutrients.
I'm going to give that a try tomorrow before lights out. I'm just going to try to focus on the center where I see it starting up. If it works I'll hit the whole plant on Sunday.
Thanks again Troy
Derbybud

Back
Top Bottom