Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I don't think I knew that.
Once a week. Normally on Mondays. Especially on these poor neglected veg plants once they made it over into the tubbbb

Derby, I think Dabber was pretty thorough in his breakdown. The only other thing I would suggest is perhaps letting the pH increase a little. Calcium and magnesium are more readily available at a slightly higher pH. Your amount of CalMag looks like plenty to me - I feed 18.5 ml in a 14L solution and haven't had issues.

Derby, I think Dabber was pretty thorough in his breakdown. The only other thing I would suggest is perhaps letting the pH increase a little. Calcium and magnesium are more readily available at a slightly higher pH. Your amount of CalMag looks like plenty to me - I feed 18.5 ml in a 14L solution and haven't had issues.
I think I'm going with a foliar spray tomorrow at lights out at noon. It's just the 1 plant and it's just starting some in the middle. I don't want to disturb the other 2 plants as 1 is showing a little claw so it's already a little heavy on the n side. I'll just do that middle part and see how she looks on Sunday and maybe hit it again. My WW is a pig so this doesn't surprise me that she wants a little something more. Thanks for checking on me.

I think I'm going with a foliar spray tomorrow at lights out at noon. It's just the 1 plant and it's just starting some in the middle. I don't want to disturb the other 2 plants as 1 is showing a little claw so it's already a little heavy on the n side. I'll just do that middle part and see how she looks on Sunday and maybe hit it again. My WW is a pig so this doesn't surprise me that she wants a little something more. Thanks for checking on me.

Sounds like a plan. I foliar sprayed mine last night. Since I do it once a week I don't see any change in the plant but so far I haven't had any Cal-Mag problems.

Sounds like a plan. I foliar sprayed mine last night. Since I do it once a week I don't see any change in the plant but so far I haven't had any Cal-Mag problems.
Just got done doing my foliar spray. Light mist on top and bottom of leaves I could get to without hitting too many bud sites. Lights went out about 10 min after. I upped my exhaust fan output and put my dehumidifier on continuous to make sure things stay dry to help with mold and bud rot. Some things I don't want or need in this grow

Sounds like you've got it sorted out. Nice work. Plants look super healthy!! You running the boards full power?

Sounds like you've got it sorted out. Nice work. Plants look super healthy!! You running the boards full power?
I'm running the big light about 90% and that gets me 1100 umols on the tops and about 650 still down to the lowest bud sites. I'm running a 260 kit at 75% to get the same over the plant that's hanging into the other side of the tent. I have 2 more plants coming into that side that will be flipped tomorrow and I'll fire up the other 2 260 kits for that side. It's getting kinda bright in that tent but I'm sure I can keep the temps down with all my drivers outside the tent.

Once you get some cal-mag into those girls they will look much better. They really don't need a lot and adding a little to each feeding will help them along.

Hey everyone Teddy Edwards put up Lopins paper up in the cannabis facts and information section tonight. It's pretty cool if you haven't seen it yet

Howzit Derby - Great job dude - I could not find Lopin's paper - I'd like to have a look - could you post a link?

Looks like cal to me. That can happen a couple ways. 1- too much potassium can effect the absorption. 2- other micro nutrients like mag and iron are out of proportion. 3- pH
What is your ppm in and out? A salt build up could cause Ph swing and cal probs. I doubt it's 1 or 2 listed above.
What is your cal mag levels at ec or tds wise? If it's only 150 maybe bump it up to 200?

Mad skills Dabber

Howzit Derby - Great job dude - I could not find Lopin's paper - I'd like to have a look - could you post a link?

Mad skills Dabber
Hey thanks Bizz. I'm at work right now and on my phone I don't know how and I'm not sure even with my computer in front of me I'll be able to do it but if you search LopinNSmokin on the second page (Cannabis- Breeding & Genetic Variance) will take you there. If you don't find it I'll have Lopin do it tomorrow for everyone
Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom