Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Man I haven't got a place that is in the 40s to cure or Low and Slow I have a small mini fridge in the garage but I will have more then that little fridge will hold. Got to figure something out before I harvest though that will probably in the middle of March . I just flipped and its 9 week flower time which will be the middle of March when they finish. Maybe by that time I can just put it in turkey bags and leave it in my garage. Hopefully it will not be too cold or too hot then. I Love the turkey bag idea. Thanks Derby

Turkey bags are only for curing @PCaddict . What Joe and I are talking about is drying. Don't get the 2 confused. Will mess your product up. There are numerous different ways to dry. The 1 year lopin was off to school we shut down her heat to her room and I dried over 22 oz's dry on window screens flipping daily. It stayed around 55f in there but got it done.

So do you Bud wash then into paper bags , The Low and Slow method? Then into the turkey bags to cure? I guess in a room with low or moderate RH and cool it would be about the same

Blueberry is from ape genetics kismet.
Hows the density on her flowers so far?
And DUD91 Some great genetics there man i love some chem laying around the house.
how much amber you leave on her before you took her down kismet ?
Took her at 90 percent cloudy and 10 percent clear. Was surprised at how hard hitting she is. Mine looked identical to your plant. :)
3 1/2 zips. Not bad for a plant that I wrote off twice as dead.
Never give up on chemdog.

Good to hear then I think I took mine pretty well then. Maybe a tad bit less cloudy never saw any amber . Swore I saw lots of milky cloudy and some clear it's bit hard I need to invest in a better loop that covers more then a jewellery loupe. Sighs ..

Here's a pic of her maybe 6 weeks in? The blueberry. Didn't get a ton of pics of her was all in love with my gdp then lol.
Oh I thought we were talking about dark devil auto.

My blueberrry does not look nearly as nice as yours bro . Mine is seedsman. Yours?

Ok so the DUD91 never got any amber. Was waiting and most all cloudy so she got the ax.
Speaking of axes went ax throwing tonight. What a hoot. Alcohol and throwing axes. Who would of thought.
My blueberry is from Ape genetics and is a piece of crap. Went into this reveg looking state that it just now came out of. Lopin says it's a Male looking like a bastered plant. We'll let it go and see if any lady parts emerge. Here's some pix of some training I did in her today.
Before
20200118_133709.jpg

After
20200118_134229.jpg

20200118_134246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom