Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Who knew I could get behind on this journal? Nice harvest Derby! Sticky icky icky :).

Then into the turkey bags to cure?
Just so we're all on the same page, turkey bags are for the burping part of the cure, not for long term storage cure. Unless you put the bags in an airtight bucket, because turkey bags aren't airtight no matter how well you seal them. I have two big bags of Candida and the RH in there varies with the ambient humidity.
What's up with rice balls ? To bring down in jar from 68 to desired Rh ?
What's the question? I thought my Rice Ball thread said it all :).

Ok so the game plan is as follows. Little girls hopefully get flipped this upcoming week. They're not ready but I am.
Hopefully the CHZ #1 is ready to be chopped in the next 10-14 days. I'm hoping the DUD91 is done drying in the frig and CHZ goes in right behind her.
So was everyone wondering whats going into the veg tent with the littles going into the flower tent? Well the Cherry Bomb auto will be finishing up and more beans are being germinated as we speak. Here's the next round.
Up 1st. will be Alien Tarantula from The Alien Invasion group. Parent are Tarantula X Alien Tech. Sounds yummy doesn't it. Next up is Gelato 33 from Seed Junky. I'm going to have to look into more info on this girl and get back with ya. Then we have OG Kush from Dope Seeds. Again I'll look things up and get back. Last photo we have up is Black Mamba from exoticgenentics. A 50/50 hybrid with the mother being Mint Chocolate Chip and the father being The Cube. I hoping for WOW. Now I have to throw an auto in there and Lopin went with some old seeds I got from the King when I first started that were just marked assorted autos, so its a mystery auto. A bit of a pot luck going. She's good at figuring the strain out once she does her testers so at the end we will have a good idea of what we grew.
Now more mystery. Most seeds being germinated are regs so we have a 50/50 chance of females. So in the end I may end up with a mystery auto and the only true fem seed is the OG Kush from Dope seeds. We shall see.
Thanks for coming by today.
Derbybud

I am hoping you get girls from those regs. Sounds like a good line up. I hate getting mystery seeds, You just never know what you are going to wind up with.
:snowboating:

GELATO 33 STRAIN INFORMATION
Gelato 33 is what you get when you cross the two legendary strains, Girl Scout Cookies & Sunset Sherbet. Renowned for its sweet, fruity aroma, this sensational strain offers a universally appealing flavour. Whilst being a slightly indica favoured hybrid, Gelato still packs a sativa punch. Cookie Fam Genetics have released many phenotypes of Gelato. This such phenotype #33 was aptly named in reference to the legendary basketball player, Larry Bird. Whether or not Larry Bird has ever sampled this strain remains a mystery to this day…

GELATO 33 STRAIN
Gelato 33 really is one beautiful strain. Before you even smell it, this strain is instantly recognisable as one of the higher grades. Its beautiful buds boast bright orange pistils, contrasting nicely with its varying shades of green and purple, from darker leaves to a majestic, mossy aesthetic. These buds look like you’ve picked up a perfect piece of the forest. When cured correctly, its flowers give off a strong smell of pungent citrus, accompanied by a faint fruity aroma, courtesy of its parent strain, Sunset Sherbet.

When broken apart or ground up, these flowers emit a much more herbal smell. Gelato plants often grow comparatively low buds, however they tend to take on the dense structure often found in indica strains. With a name meaning “ice-cream” in Italian, it’s no surprise that this strain reflects that. Whilst being quite heavy, Gelato leaves behind a smooth, cream-like sensation on exhaling, alongside an uplifting high.

Alien Tarantula Tarantula
(Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough x Alien Kush) X Alien Tech By Obsoul33t Genetics Group

Alien Tarantula is a mostly indica variety from Franchise Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Franchise Genetics' Alien Tarantula is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Franchise Genetics' Alien Tarantula Description

franchise.jpg
Obsoul33t Genetics - Alien Tarantula

Mother: Tarantula (Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough x Alien Kush)

Father: Alien Technology
Very little is known about Alien Technology other than it is a landrace strain selected from a handful of seeds acquired by breeder Obsoul33t from a US soldier returning from Afghanistan. It is a pure indicia that features light green buds, incredible trichome production, and a spicy, hashy flavor/aroma with fuel undertones. Reports indicate that the high is more stimulating than your typical indicia while lasting as long as 6 hours. Alien Technology has been used in breeding some of today’s most potent hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom