Derby's Fly By Night Photos

If you normally run 8 hours I would run 6 @ temp and cool overnight and run 4 more hours @ temp the next day or whenever you get time as long as it's in the frig

Well normally the butter machine says to do infused coconut oil for 2 hours at 160°f

I've never used coconut oil but when I run grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil I run 6 hours @ 160f let cool overnight in the frig and run again for 4 hours @ 160f

Ok thanx man. So y do u have to let it cool inbetween run times. Y not jus do 10 hours right from the start?

If I do it with just one run I'll do 6 hours at 160f and stain. Done. I do know I get stronger material doing 2 runs.

Well ok so b4 i read about the cool down over night i just let my sweet almond oil infusion sit for like 2 hours or so after running it at 160°f for 8 hours then after the 2 hour or so cool down set it for another 8 hours. So im wondering will that be ok or should i let it sit over night then 2morow run it again?

Sry for all the nooby questions im jus really trying to get the best results i can. Since im trying to use this oil rub to help my back pain and withdrawl symptoms like muscle twitching and pain stopn me from being able 2 sleep. But im wanting this oil for the muscle twitching and back pain mainly not sleeping my other oil can be for that lol.

Or leave it in the fridge for 3 months like derb hahaha.

Lmao jesus 3 months idk if i can wait that long lol. I tried doing that one time i took alil bud maybe 3 grams or so and put it in a mason jar of oil put the lid on an let it sit and it turned moldy lol. So idk why but it turned me off from the method of letting it sit. I prolly did it wrong or used the wrongtype of oil or sumthn idk lol. I cant even remember the oil i did end up using but either way i threw it out :laugh:.

You can take a bit out now if you are in pain. Little bit goes a long way.

Yea i found tht out wen i first triied my cco for a topical use lmao. Now i juss got these 2 xtra oils to use for my topical run. One is grape seed oil and the other is xtra virgin olive oil. Oh also im running some sweet almond oil right now so i will see how that works out for a topical.

And I need to apologize as it's going to take me months to catch up in all the journals I'm following. Please be patient as I'm going to try to miss as least as possible as I feel all contribute so much ro this site.

Don’t even try to catch up. Walk into the rooms and just pick up. :hug::hug::hug:

Hmmm...... you have me thinking now. :hmmmm: Canna Montana had the same thing happen with an alcohol tincture she’d left closed up in the MB2 for two weeks. It’s now become a standard practice when she wants more potency.

So...... obviously there’s a hidden aspect to decarb and infusion that we aren’t picking up on with our testing, or at least it seems that way to me. WTH are we dealing with here?

And it’s good to see you derby. :hug: :love: :hug:

Now what do we do with this information? You can be sure I’m putting together a batch of special brownie oil this morning and let it go through the cycles for about a month. :laughtwo: Guys.... if we’ve stumbled upon another Canna mystery that we can pick apart....

This feels like a study hall project, or would a dedicated thread be more advantageous?

So im guessing this will work for cco as well? If i wana do longer runs should i do the normal 2 hours an then jus do the 2 hours again after i let it cool down? And repeat as necessary or should i do the 8 hour button? Also this is in my mb2 machine.

CCO itself is different, but you make yours into biobombs, don’t you Jones? That mix can be taken through the freeze-thaw cycle numerous times. If you were going to experiment I’d think a simple schedule of so many days solid, thaw and then refreeze, or chill in the fridge - Cajun once shared it wasn’t necessary to freeze, just chill.

This is kinda mind-blowing, isn’t it @Derbybud? What to do with this.......???

I've never used coconut oil but when I run grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil I run 6 hours @ 160f let cool overnight in the frig and run again for 4 hours @ 160f

This may have been the way I’d do it .....before you tempted me with this rocket-fuel idea. :laughtwo:

How on earth do we design a coordinated experiment?

I use grape seed for topical's but want to try pumpkin seed oil next round.
Yea i was guna try pumkin seed oil as well but could only find one bottle that was maybe a cups worth an they wanted 11 bux for it so was like oh no way lmao.

CCO itself is different, but you make yours into biobombs, don’t you Jones? That mix can be taken through the freeze-thaw cycle numerous times. If you were going to experiment I’d think a simple schedule of so many days solid, thaw and then refreeze, or chill in the fridge - Cajun once shared it wasn’t necessary to freeze, just chill.

This is kinda mind-blowing, isn’t it @Derbybud? What to do with this.......???

Yes im guna do biobombs again. I havnt done a proper biobomb in awhile so figure its time lol. Plus now im really starting to dabble in topicals an everything now that im getting some good highbrix meds going at each harvest. This is my next one that i will be harvesting and ill be trying to make some fresh harvest oil with. Its my highbrix Sweet Tooth an is supposed to be pretty gud medically so i hope its true lol.

Derby, you got me excited and I spread the word around a bit. You should get more queries about this. I need to go walk the beach and have some coffee while I do some thinking.

I know the rest of you can see the potential here, turning common Canna oil into rocket fuel by simply applying more time and heat. If the heat has anything to do about it.

BadKat, from another site, mentioned years ago about taking Canna oil through a series of freeze-thaw cycles to potentiating the oil. Cajun told me at the time to stop freezing coconut oil. The fridge works well enough.

Back
Top Bottom