DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

I think my plates wrapped in dishtowel is having a pretty similar effect to the sandwich bag. My receiver gets pretty warm. And with the glass front of the unit closed, it traps the warmth in there.

I was 100% on the seeds I did in my initial runs. But there are a lot of reports on the web of people having trouble germinating Liberty Haze. We'll see. I'll give that first seed at least until Christmas.

Scrog, I’m glad to be back too, and glad to have you following along!

JustMeds, whatever side you pick, just don’t fall asleep!

I would love to see you grow the Amnesia. late vote but a votes a vote lol I'll stay tuned!

Neither of the 2 Liberty Haze and the 1 Amnesia x OG has shown any sign yet. I have one more seed of each, and I’m not giving up on these 3 yet, but I’m pessimistic! That said, not to fear - I’ll work something out, a slight delay in one of the 4 slots isn’t the end of the world.

My blue dream took a few days if I recall. I killed my first seed (Blue Dream #1) by being impatient and tossing it. I will tell you one thing, I am feeling a lot better about having those Liberty Haze freebies after hearing it has some Chemdog in it. Originally I wasnt thrilled about having the word “Haze” in it as a beginner grower. The G13 I got from the dispensary was decent, very dense buds, but kinda bland.

Give those babies some more time and some warm lovin’. Play them some tunes.

No signs tonight, but they'll at least get until Christmas.

I'm really keen on getting the LH going too - between Jgrow's recommendation and some of the reviews online, it seems like if it goes poorly it's a real pain, but if it goes well, look out.

Made one of my biggest mistakes yet tonight - laid a solo cup on an unsteady surface and tipped it over! It was the White Widow. I scooped up the coco and put it back in the cup, and scooped the part with the seedling last to keep it near the surface. Taproot was out about an inch, and the seed was widely cracked, so it was probably going to come above the surface of the coco tomorrow. My worry is the little tendrils on the taproot - if I damaged those the seedling might not make it.

That said, again, this is small potatoes. It was a freebie Seedsman White Widow, and I literally have another dozen of these, so it's easily replaceable. Just maybe a hiccup at the start if the seedling dies, but I'll get it replaced quickly.

And I hesitate to jinx it, but I think I have a line on some primo clones if I need them to get things kickstarted next week... the 420 gods gave me a nice little gift today... I'll be less cryptic as soon as I can. :riskybusiness:

Remember how I was worried about getting these seeds to pop? So much so that I put in 2 extras? And several of you told me to be patient? Yeah, about that...

20171222-all-1V-001.jpg

Meanwhile the ladies that went into the tent a couple of days ago have seen fit to show themselves to the world...

20171222-all-1V-002.jpg

That WW (White Widow) has already proven her resilience. I'm interested to see how she comes out after being a trooper so far in the face of the

I put a slightly lighter circle around the VK (Violator Kush) cotyledons to make it easier to see - with the image shrunk in size, it's hard to pick out.

20171222-all-1V-003.jpg

In the back row, on the left is the Royal Gorilla seedling - I can see the tip of the cotyledons trying to reach out of the coco, so with lights on just starting, I imagine by the morning she'll be showing herself too. On the right in the back is the newly-planted Amnesia x OG. Front is both Liberty Haze - I ran out of plant markers. Those ladies of course were just added to the mix.

I have everything about 4 feet from the smaller LED (the Viparspectra 450) for now - I'll move them closer as they start to mature, and before too long get them under the full power of the lights.

I've offered one of the Liberty Haze to a friend - if he doesn't take it, one of the LH and the Amnesia x OG will have a loooong veg time under T5HOs.

Looking great DW! I need to get me some more seeds.

Too bad you’re not closer, you could grow out a couple of these.

Have you checked out any of the LPs? I got on with WeedMD and THC BioMed today, pretty painless. Both have pretty sensible prices, about $20/clone, and decent selections.

Back
Top Bottom