Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

The plants have good posture and the lower leaves look brixy....so I say just carry on!

You're doing a great job. I'd max out the Growth Ionic when drenching....like 1-2 oz per gallon of water.

I can't say what those spots are, but they're NOT a root problem, because the signs of that are lacking. Perhaps a clogged sprayer and some very large drops of Brix foliar once upon a time....
Wow well thats awesome news, thank you so much for the advice! I will definitely be posting here more often!

...I gotta' say, the most recent photo's have your plant's looking pretty darn good...despite some funky leaves... :thumb: ...as far as changing pot size for auto's...personally, I wouldn't go any bigger than a 7 for auto's, unless I was gonna' run a couple to a container...just a waste of soil, IMHO...
...on another note, I came across an article that may promote discussion...round vs square ...a condensed version...

...The chances of your tree surviving will increase dramatically by merely digging a square hole instead of a round one when you plant the sapling. The roots won’t develop a circular root system because, as systematic planting trials have shown, the roots are not good at growing around corners. When the roots hit the 90-degree angle of a square hole, rather than snaking around to create a spiral, they spread out of the planting hole to colonize the surrounding native soil.
...any thought's Doc/Ya'll...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...I gotta' say, the most recent photo's have your plant's looking pretty darn good...despite some funky leaves... :thumb: ...as far as changing pot size for auto's...personally, I wouldn't go any bigger than a 7 for auto's, unless I was gonna' run a couple to a container...just a waste of soil, IMHO...
...on another note, I came across an article that may promote discussion...round vs square ...a condensed version...

...The chances of your tree surviving will increase dramatically by merely digging a square hole instead of a round one when you plant the sapling. The roots won’t develop a circular root system because, as systematic planting trials have shown, the roots are not good at growing around corners. When the roots hit the 90-degree angle of a square hole, rather than snaking around to create a spiral, they spread out of the planting hole to colonize the surrounding native soil.
...any thought's Doc/Ya'll...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I see Doc prefers square veg pots and he has some very fine roots. His plants seem to stay happier to larger sizes while in veg than I see other members. I know his set up and his practices have a lot to do with it, but I think his square pots help build better roots. you can even see how much his plants explode upon transplant and flip. I actually plan to switch to square ones when I get the chance.

Hey Brixers! Got a new journal up and running. Link is in signature. Hope you all will join me on this one. Gonna be growing some Pre 98 Bubba, some Indiana Bubblegum, a little PuTang, and kitchenhawk’s cross of GG4 and Boptang. Should be a good one hopefully!
Awesome I’ll be over I also have pre 98 bubba and a Lil putang going :passitleft:

Happy new year gang they all broke soil New Year’s Day and are standing tall and happy yesterday :passitleft:
we have putang mass medical
Pre-98 bubba katsu
And from connoisseur genetics
Orange n mango haze
Dog shit deadhead haze
Australia dead head haze
NL#5 haze x Casey Jones
536CEDDC-4B37-44E4-8806-F0004C3C5680.jpeg

no journal on these yet I’ll start one after my current MMS journal is wrapped up in the next couple weeks

Same to you and yours! I'm sure glad you stop by now and then. HOw's the garden?

Garden is green my friend. Changed things up considerably and just growing small scale quality flowers. I am itching to try and do another kit grow in the future.

I will be around more I’m sure. And it’s great to see you still remember me. That lemon paki still in your stable?never forget the day I got to talk shop with you and see your setup firsthand. Need to do it again.

Happy new year gang they all broke soil New Year’s Day and are standing tall and happy yesterday :passitleft:
we have putang mass medical
Pre-98 bubba katsu
And from connoisseur genetics
Orange n mango haze
Dog shit deadhead haze
Australia dead head haze
NL#5 haze x Casey Jones
536CEDDC-4B37-44E4-8806-F0004C3C5680.jpeg

no journal on these yet I’ll start one after my current MMS journal is wrapped up in the next couple weeks
Sativa line up. I Like it
:thumb:

Garden is green my friend. Changed things up considerably and just growing small scale quality flowers. I am itching to try and do another kit grow in the future.

I will be around more I’m sure. And it’s great to see you still remember me. That lemon paki still in your stable?never forget the day I got to talk shop with you and see your setup firsthand. Need to do it again.
QUOTE]

I've changed things up too! Pending my move to Uruguay, I've been divesting of things like houses, warehouses and large grows. I didn't have a million dollars to bribe a cultivation license to grow "legally"----which I was doing before the vote the make it legal, after which vote it became illegal-----

So I'm doing a couple indoors and a yearly outdoor crop lately. It's a nice change!

The Lemon Paki is safe and sound and has been given a safe home with a handful of others who understand it.

I'll bring it to Uruguay in 2021 and hopefully it will still perform.

In the meantime, DBHBB is a small startup, remaining small for now, mainly due to not having payment processing. We're hoping that will change soon, cuz Amazon is killing us.

But the kit is better than ever!

Great to hear from you! One of the original crew!

Well I wish you success in all you do. You were and always will be an inspiration to me as well as many others.

Uruguay sounds so nice. I fell in love with a girl from Uruguay once. Met her on a surf trip in Mexico and we hung out everyday. She would go topless and I felt like the man cause she was hanging out with me and all the other surfers were so jealous. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen or have been with. Still think about her from time to time.

I love Uruguay LOL

Glad to hear lemon paki is safe and sound. I really want that girl lol

Well I wish you success in all you do. You were and always will be an inspiration to me as well as many others.

Uruguay sounds so nice. I fell in love with a girl from Uruguay once. Met her on a surf trip in Mexico and we hung out everyday. She would go topless and I felt like the man cause she was hanging out with me and all the other surfers were so jealous. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen or have been with. Still think about her from time to time.

I love Uruguay LOL

Glad to hear lemon paki is safe and sound. I really want that girl lol

Most of the women in Uruguay are drop-dead gorgeous. In fact, all the people are very attractive and healthy. You could blindly toss a rock at the beach and likely hit someone as beautiful as your long-lost friend. They're just crawling all over the beaches in Punta and Jose Ignacio.

When I first started going there, the weed I imported was by far the best in the country. Now, there is some competition. They're improving rapidly. Based on the reception we get on arrival, I still think my HB produce is the best they've had, but I'm seeing some really good stuff from time to time.

We'll get DBHBB set up down there and see what happens. A small restaurant, on top of a house, on the beach that features weed between courses and desert is one idea.

Renting out our small house and including cannabis is another. Uruguay is one of the few places in the world where freedom is alive and well.

Most of the women in Uruguay are drop-dead gorgeous. In fact, all the people are very attractive and healthy. You could blindly toss a rock at the beach and likely hit someone as beautiful as your long-lost friend. They're just crawling all over the beaches in Punta and Jose Ignacio.

When I first started going there, the weed I imported was by far the best in the country. Now, there is some competition. They're improving rapidly. Based on the reception we get on arrival, I still think my HB produce is the best they've had, but I'm seeing some really good stuff from time to time.

We'll get DBHBB set up down there and see what happens. A small restaurant, on top of a house, on the beach that features weed between courses and desert is one idea.

Renting out our small house and including cannabis is another. Uruguay is one of the few places in the world where freedom is alive and well.

I will definitely come to visit you when you are there!

haha.....I don't make it sound as great as it is! It's far better. Do some searching:

Jose Ignacio Uruguay.

Yeah, I did some searching a while back after reading one of your posts but will do some more!

I'm afraid that when I show up at the beach someone will say (in Rodney Dangerfields voice) hey who called a cab!?:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I did some searching a while back after reading one of your posts but will do some more!

I'm afraid that when I show up at the beach someone will say (in Rodney Dangerfields voice) hey who called a cab!?:rofl::rofl:

haha....there are private beaches for folks like us, but the drink service isn't as good. Most of the action starts at 11 PM or so, right before dinner.

We can sip Mate and smoke joints and get a tan. Then you can venture out amongst the beautiful people. I'm happily married....but I'll tell you what I LOVE about Uruguayan women:

Not only do they fill a floss bikini really well....but they can also ride a horse, light a fire, drive a manual shift, ride a motorcycle, dance the Tango and roll a joint!

Back
Top Bottom