Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok so here is my Bluedream auto in 3rd run soil an a few of the leaves are going slightly yellow an the very tip of them going brownish yellow. I jus got done giving them there 2nd set of cats. So shud i maybe do a rescue drench or no?

Kinda off topic but over at my uncles place we were in the basement cellar and look what we found lol. At first i was like do u have a dirty old wizard hiding down here making potions lmao. But nope its an ancient fire extinguisher hahaha. U jus throw it at the fire an break it over the spot u wana put out.

This place is so old it has actual trees being used for the floor or the ceiling if ur in the cellar lol. Its an old one but huge as shit wen we had our family xmas get 2gether i was like oh id start alil garden here and one over here and a few over there lmao. An i kept telln my uncle where we should set up a420 garden lol. but got to many youngsters around so no go lol.

Cool old fire extinguishers. Pretty sure wats in those is not very healthy. Cool though. Cheers .

Lmao oh yeah i cant believe it would be very healthy for any1 but they looked cool as shit an being so old they were actually surprisingly in gud condition or atleast i assume it was lol the glass was solid an no cracks and the lil metal holder twisted off wen i tweaked the screw alil. So it cuda came apart if i needed.

Cool old fire extinguishers. Pretty sure wats in those is not very healthy. Cool though. Cheers .
I googled it and the old ones were filled with salt water....then they switched to CTC (Carbon Tetrachloride) which can cause serious damage to a person. Exposure for more than fifteen minutes can lead to respiratory, gastrointestinal, kidney, thyroid, brain, reproductive and developmental problems; which lead to death in many cases. It is also highly advised you have it destroyed by calling police or something like that to collect it and dispose of it safely!

:popcorn:

I googled it and the old ones were filled with salt water....then they switched to CTC (Carbon Tetrachloride) which can cause serious damage to a person. Exposure for more than fifteen minutes can lead to respiratory, gastrointestinal, kidney, thyroid, brain, reproductive and developmental problems; which lead to death in many cases. It is also highly advised you have it destroyed by calling police or something like that to collect it and dispose of it safely!

:popcorn:

Well definitely wont be doin tht :laugh:

Bahhh,...unless u have lil kids runnin around...i would keep them....wat ya thinkin??
Oh yeah they look cool as hell i dnt wana lose em lol.

Saw a similar one for $80 online ... worse condition ... :)

But I'd keep 'em - they're cool. :blunt:

Rite i thought it was kinda cool also lol.

Ok so i have an auto going rite nw in some 3rd run soil an its at day 27 an looks like this. So was guna pull it an put sumthn else in its place. An i was wondering since it was so small it prolly didnt eat up much of anything in the soil so wud it be fine to jus start another auto right in its place if i jus rip it out? Here it is rite nw a gelato auto.

Yup, and a conversation with your Gramps in too. They are old school 'cool' lookin... :passitleft:

Rite my thoughts exactly lol. Hey can i use this soil for the kit i think its the promix hp tht we need it jus looks weird so i wasnt sure lol.

Rite i thought it was kinda cool also lol.

Ok so i have an auto going rite nw in some 3rd run soil an its at day 27 an looks like this. So was guna pull it an put sumthn else in its place. An i was wondering since it was so small it prolly didnt eat up much of anything in the soil so wud it be fine to jus start another auto right in its place if i jus rip it out? Here it is rite nw a gelato auto.

Rite my thoughts exactly lol. Hey can i use this soil for the kit i think its the promix hp tht we need it jus looks weird so i wasnt sure lol.

Yes, that's the right kind of pro mix. It's not the right size though. I want to say it's only about half the size of the normal bale that makes a full kit.

Yes, that's the right kind of pro mix. It's not the right size though. I want to say it's only about half the size of the normal bale that makes a full kit.

Yea i noticed that as well an isnt the normal one 3.8 or is that wrong? So i wud need like one and roughly another half of one for one kits worth. As long as its the 3.8 cubic feet oh an this one i got here says its loose fill non comprimé so idk if tht changes it also.

Yea i noticed that as well an isnt the normal one 3.8 or is that wrong? So i wud need like one and roughly another half of one for one kits worth. As long as its the 3.8 cubic feet oh an this one i got here says its loose fill non comprimé so idk if tht changes it also.
If you get two bails you will not be sorry you will need the extra to keep filling the pots back up as it settles. Its also nice to have a little extra on hand for starting clones in solo cups etc. I didn't have any left and I wish I did

Hmnnnn?...kinda wondering about the weight/volume differences between the 2 product packaging's...is a # of bricks, heavier than a pound of feathers!?...personally, I think I would would go with 2 bags(if that's all that's available) and call it done...but that's just me...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Day 43. Accidentally broke off a bud yesterday. Put it on a driver in a paper sack. Docs magic? I guess made it more than smokeable next day. Smells great. Amazing buzz.
Question: ready to harvest? Seems early. But all red hairs. But it came in that way. Red hairs on day one. I wanted to harvest Both strains same time.
Go back and re read that non brixers. Next day amazing smoke. 1st pic is the bud. Then the buds in question then the whole room.
72909223-DA31-4013-B5EE-169B4AE6A5C8.jpeg
89810E2C-F0BA-472A-A814-E00F5D6E0E1A.jpeg
BA5A701E-AA35-4359-97FF-B1E8101858FA.jpeg
63436261-7A46-4217-BB4F-C17C7620460E.jpeg
DE3580B3-5156-4A11-8506-07D94E6BFED2.jpeg
30447599-29F8-4C74-9E3E-12BCC6CAB612.jpeg
3F6BE4DF-9472-4334-BD60-78CA7EB677D5.jpeg
4F622A2B-41E1-4586-9A04-65FC33F0DAAA.jpeg
E67CB968-013F-4965-A9E9-52C8971814F7.jpeg
140AFE4E-1586-4781-B83C-39FD3006588F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom