Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

@Blazinjones

It's hard to keep track of which batch you got going on! :rofl:

Are you using that Promix All Purpose for the kit?

I looked up that stuff anyway cause I remember it had fertilizer already in the mix....looks like the US product has less....but it still has some. Interested in how this would affect things.

Screenshot_20191223-120346_Chrome.jpg

@Blazinjones

I looked up that stuff anyway cause I remember it had fertilizer already in the mix....looks like the US product has less....but it still has some. Interested in how this would affect things.

You could use that if you had to.....but you'd be much better off with the recommended HP Myco product.

It would work as long as you only used it in veg and the starter charge was good and used up long before they got into bloom. Again, it's not best....root development might very well suffer.

Hey Fingers!... :high-five:...yes, i did notice. U can do it,..u have the skill. Your garden looks nice. Will u LST them at all bud , or just lettem go? I can /will assist u , if ya like , just sayin ok. Cheers .

Hi Duggan,

I'm going to try keep them down, spread them out a bit and turn into bush size before I decide to let them go. Bout to finish updating the second journal and then im hittin the hay.

Hope you have a great Christmas :)

@Blazinjones

Yea i wudnt use that stuff if it was me i used sunshine mix #4 to make my docs kit soil. But when these batches are used up i think im guna try the promix hp doc suggested to use an see if it dont work better. With this sunshine mix i had the plants looking like they had to much organic matter in the mix. So i wudnt suggest getting sunshine soil lol. But it still makes gud bud an it does work just not as gud as it cuda been.

Been a bit... busy busy. Anyway my side by side is at day 45 today..
Still advanced left and brix right
And a super lemon haze in hi brix as well in the back
20191224_195802.jpg

20191224_195811.jpg

The SLH looks much happier..
Perhaps the velvet is a heavy feeder.
But its def my inexperience with the kit as this my first run..

Not to bad man atleast the buds are nice an fat with the one thats yellowing out. Have u checked the triches maybe she is jus getting close to finishing. Altho dnt hold me on that i cud be wrong lol. But that slh seems to be coming along nicely. Well hope it all works out 4 u man gud luck. An hope every1 has a great holiday whatever it maybe for u lol.

Mornin Blazin. Yes, 10 pounds for third cook is good. U can also add around ten gal's of fresh , new Pro Mix too. This will help buffer things somewat and take that 'fear' of too much organic matter away ok. Please note , as long as you are adding new amendment to the batch u don't have to worry about the fresh PM diluting things to much ok. Doing that really helps things i find. Cheers , hope this helps bud.

Ok well i used sunshine mix #4 so shud i get another bale of that or shud i go the promix hp an jus mix em?

Morning and Merry Christmas everyone. Blazin, u could mix those two but if i were u i would start fresh with PM HP , but no harm if you mixed them. Cheers eh.

Yea i plan to use promix hp when i go to start another kits worth of soil. But i wana use these up first cause i got 3 kits worth of soil. The one im currently running is 3rd round then im also cooking 1kits worth of used 1st run and 1 kits worth of used 2nd run soil. So once i use them each a few times im thinking run them to atleast 3rd round. An by then id have enough cash saved up to get rid of them an start fresh with a few kits an make em with promix hp.

Back
Top Bottom