Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I have to go weigh it all over again tomorrow I am lit up right now after few beers a bottle of wine 2 7.5 perc"s 4 canna an oil caps and a few vapes I must be high as hell as I type this VERY slowly. :cough: My Thorazine and Klonapin has kicked in too so I am :surf:

OK now that I made a fool of myself yesterday and last night. I reweighed my bud that is ready so three plants yielded 22.7 ounces. I still haven't weighed the biggest plant because it is in the fridge still drying using the Low and Slow method. I would guesstimate a bear minimum 6 more ounces once it finishes the Low and Slow treatment. Not 40ounces by a long shot. I have no idea where that came from, Duh :confused: once I weigh the last plant I will post an update. I have pictures of the weights in my journal if anyone would care to check. PS I already got rid of 4 zips before I reweighed them. Not a bad first haul. I used the kit on that grow and it came out GREAT

Thanks doc for my order. Received in record time honestly. Now I’m good for a bit lol. And first run looks sure has changed. Definitely looks easier to evenly distribute when doing bulk kits.
Cheers

I plan to buy the gallon jugs of TP, GI and Tea. I ran out of those before my last crop was done so Those three go quicker then the others. I don't want to get caught without having what I need again like I am now with having to cook and recook soil and it not be ready for my next crop in time. I have to sit this run out with Docs soil. I had to use my Super Soil and Coots mix. I REALLY wish my soil was ready but bad planning is keeping me from doing DBHB this run. :(

Thanks doc for my order. Received in record time honestly. Now I’m good for a bit lol. And first run looks sure has changed. Definitely looks easier to evenly distribute when doing bulk kits.
Cheers

About the dry amendments:

Up until this year, they were pellitized for broadcast spreaders. But since most of our customers are mixing small batches by hand, we decided to powderize it so things mix better.

Large operations can still get the pelletized version.

By the looks of that you might want some gallon bottles of transplant and gi as well.
Cheers

Sweet! You'll be all set for a lil while! I just ordered myself some too along with 1st run and recharge. I hate running out of stuff and having to miss a drench.

Once the amendments arrive ill be able to mix a new batch of first run and recook another batch for 2nd run. That way I'll have something ready at all times. :)

So there's an even bigger bulk kit I see! That's a lot of product! :morenutes:

Yes but I grow a lot of plants and need big bottles unfortunately. Even doc though I was crazy ordering big bottle of tea, till I told him how many plants I grow lol. And this summer I planned on making more spaces. That may be postponed due to the current circumstances of what happening in world today. Next I’ll need 5 gallon pales of it

Question for the team. I notice in these beautiful pics that you folks don’t trim the fan leaves. What are your thoughts on this? Topic of debate since the beginning of time amongst my friends.
Why would you trim all the fan leaves? That's where the plant stores goodies. I do remove yellowed and ones that are in the way, but are you talking about taking all of them off?

No, but if they are blocking budsites for light do you leave them? I think I answered my own question. The gorgeous plants featured here feature the fans.
I always take off plenty of foliage throughout the grow. But I too and train my plants toward the edge of the pot. So I remove leaves that block light and then do a good stripping before I flip and then after stretch. Besides those times it’s just the dead leaves.

Yes but I grow a lot of plants and need big bottles unfortunately. Even doc though I was crazy ordering big bottle of tea, till I told him how many plants I grow lol. And this summer I planned on making more spaces. That may be postponed due to the current circumstances of what happening in world today. Next I’ll need 5 gallon pales of it

We can do 5 gallons in one box, via 2.5 gallon totes.....very expensive to ship, unless you get 30 boxes on a pallet along with a few hundred pounds of minerals, etc. Or, we can do hundreds of gallons in a square tank. You'll need a forklift.

Back
Top Bottom