Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

We can do 5 gallons in one box, via 2.5 gallon totes.....very expensive to ship, unless you get 30 boxes on a pallet along with a few hundred pounds of minerals, etc. Or, we can do hundreds of gallons in a square tank. You'll need a forklift.

I have a skid steer with forks. I should be content on my current sizes for now lol. I’ll see how the summer treats me. But very good to know.

I'll remove an offending fan leaf here and there, but fan leaves are the "engines" that power the plant and store energy for it to make more roots and biomass. But by the same token, I don't heavily prune my plants any more really either. I prefer to let them express themselves. About the only thing I do is top (which I might do 2 or 3 times on one plant through the course of its veg cycle) and peel the lower 1/3 of growth including buds, fans...all of it.

hey hope everyone is good. happy easter..
just checkin in.. currently have a gorilla zkittles by barneys farm going on day 55. doin ok.
got some burning on the outer edges of quite a few leaves now as you can see a bit in the first and in the second pic. starting from the outer edges making its way into the centre. its all near the top of the plant. bottom and middle are unaffected. im sure its not heat stress. may have fed a little strong maybe. still pretty new with the kit so if its something u feel is obvious lay it on me
FA39E729-6486-4EB0-8244-5AFFBFF3A6BB.jpeg
39927A46-3ACE-4222-824C-FAA868D8D206.jpeg

and i have a white cookies by crop king seeds. on day 18.
i have honestly never had any cookies strain that i was really impressed with. but it was a freebie so i was all in. seems to be enjoying the soil. she will be getting her first cat drench on the next watering
A68CD6F6-4A00-4DB0-B87E-3B26A95D7F2E.jpeg
4FE357F2-461D-4F47-8AAD-5C22D6582DEE.jpeg

hey hope everyone is good. happy easter..
just checkin in.. currently have a gorilla zkittles by barneys farm going on day 55. doin ok.
got some burning on the outer edges of quite a few leaves now as you can see a bit in the first and in the second pic. starting from the outer edges making its way into the centre. its all near the top of the plant. bottom and middle are unaffected. im sure its not heat stress. may have fed a little strong maybe. still pretty new with the kit so if its something u feel is obvious lay it on me
FA39E729-6486-4EB0-8244-5AFFBFF3A6BB.jpeg
39927A46-3ACE-4222-824C-FAA868D8D206.jpeg

and i have a white cookies by crop king seeds. on day 18.
i have honestly never had any cookies strain that i was really impressed with. but it was a freebie so i was all in. seems to be enjoying the soil. she will be getting her first cat drench on the next watering
A68CD6F6-4A00-4DB0-B87E-3B26A95D7F2E.jpeg
4FE357F2-461D-4F47-8AAD-5C22D6582DEE.jpeg
Did you use Snake Oil in any foliars?

Hi team, I just ordered the Kit of Amazon I’m so excited to finally try this!
I would venture to say, that you just made a decision, that you'll never regret. I been playing with the kit now for about a year and I love it. All my family and friends, tell me my weed is better than anything being sold at dispensary's. And I know this to be true !! The taste of the finished product is to die for !! We could grow twice as much product hydroponically, and way quicker, but we can't get the taste and flavors of DBHB kit soil, not even close. And the people that hang around this thread, will not let you fail. I'm currently operating under house arrest. Welcome to the best thread
I've ever been affiliated with. Every single one of these folks are here to help you, including me. You gonna run a journal ??
Ours is from Green house seeds If I remember right. They were purchased from Seedsman, A sponsor here on 420mag :high-five: That 16 week flower time is going to be hard, I hope brother Duggan is active here soon. I will need his help to get through that 16 weeks :nervous-guy:
Hi team, I just ordered the Kit of Amazon I’m so excited to finally try this!

first one got cats day 25 of flower, seemed appropriate, flowers were setting nice.
i remember i gave it 2ml of cat per litre of water.

when i did the conversion for suggested strength off of the cat bottle, i ended up with 1.5ml per litre water.

so a little stronger than directed.
You mention that this is your 3rd kit grow. Does that mean you're in 3rd run soil? I had the same thing happen in 3rd run from to much organic matter getting built up in the soil.

Also, in my experience, your cats seem a bit on the heavy side. I normally don't go heavier than 1ml per gallon of soil on my cats, or they scorch the leaves. That works out to around 7ml per gallon of water that I'm adding, since you're figuring your drench in that manner.

Back
Top Bottom