Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I know from experience that as soon as you add stuff like Bone Meal, Blood meal, Bat shit and things of that nature ...the bugs come...it's just how it is bud...that stuff attracts them, all kinds . Up to you though ....you might get lucky...you might not! I like using DBHBB soil just as it is...and like you...no bugs since switching to it almost 4 yrs. ago . Cheers pal...have a great Sunday!:Namaste::high-five:

The bugs are everywhere. First and second run soil get rid of the bugs completely. Bloodmeal enhanced soil gives them a foothold in the garden, so every time I do a run like that I have to follow it up with a clean run, to keep the populations down.

I do have a couple tricks up my sleeve (and one trick that went horribly wrong) which I'll be sharing soon. I gotta make sure I'm giving out good, reliable information ya know.

The bugs are everywhere. First and second run soil get rid of the bugs completely. Bloodmeal enhanced soil gives them a foothold in the garden, so every time I do a run like that I have to follow it up with a clean run, to keep the populations down.

I do have a couple tricks up my sleeve (and one trick that went horribly wrong) which I'll be sharing soon. I gotta make sure I'm giving out good, reliable information ya know.

Yes Doc...reliable . good info! What we've come to love about you!:slide: ...:thanks:

20161002_074513.jpg

For those who use refractometers, that is what 14 brix looks like. Hehe!!! Love The Kit :)

Here's what's about to be harvested:

Colombian

Picture_006342.jpg
Picture_001386.jpg

Skywalker OG. I'm really happy with this run! These nugs have a superb aroma, are dense as can be from top to bottom and should be a breeze to trim.

Picture_005360.jpg
Picture_004374.jpg
Picture_003383.jpg

Finally, a mystery strain that looks to yield about 6 oz. If it's as good as I think it is, I'm gonna grow a lot of it. Insane yield. As long as the quality is on point it's a winner.

Picture_002380.jpg
Doc, let me tell you that seeing these ladies after actually "seeing" them makes all the differenc in the world! :thanks:

BTW, the LP was AMAZING! :thanks:

Wow. What Frosty foolishness !!!

Ya other than a dry environment and bigger pots, I try to follow all teh destructions

hopefully the edits/titles eliminate any confusion.

Yes, Ziggy, those are pictures of how budwashing has ruined all my marijuana.

Stop yelling at me.

:rofl:

got one a dem fancy new usb scopes (obviously), cheap fun yalz

HI Doc, I'm thinking Brix :thumb:

A very good morning to you bobby! Just like Tard said...why you thinkin about high Brix...just do it brotha! Doc's gear is second to none in reliability and performance with re-use factor some newbies may overlook! ya that's right , you can re-use our soil up to four times and even beyond with the right re amending and re cook! It really is the best growing system out there and i gotta say , in over 25 years of growing cannabis...this DBHBB method provides the user with a comfort level that NO other system can deliver. It's as easy as that. Hope to see ya become a member of our HB group bobby! Cheers to ya and welcome to these parts.
Of course i never welcome a new member without speaking a lil of our HB group we have . They have a staggering amount of real world experience growing and will NOT hesitate to offer you tips , tricks and lil things along the way to make your grow a tremendous success! As people , you will soon discover they are filled with genuineness and integrity . We only ask very little of new members around these parts bud...please leave your ego at the door, enter our journals with a smile and good attitude and we promise ...ya won't wanna leave! Cheers to ya ...and what ya waitin for ....ask Doc to PM you about cost , shipping etc. Congrats to ya for finding us ....your life is about to change....for the better!:welcome::high-five::bravo::cheer:

20161007_145406.jpg

I might seem like a broken record but do you see how alive those plants are?!?!? And thirsty? Yip, thats the perfect time to water and or feed your plants. In person they look spectacular! Today is Friday, so by Sunday, they'll be exploding with life and vigor. I haven't checked the roots yet, ill do that tonight, but the growth has slowed some and im I'm pretty sure they're ready for bigger pots. Take note all you new kit users :)

Back
Top Bottom