Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

All I see is a lotta' weed! :Rasta:

I am confused about everything else that's going on. I must have missed a part of the story.

So what happened, you accidently left your tent open and your nanny went in and took down a plant early?

RED ALERT UPDATE ! PLANT DOWN !

Hey folks, as I was checking them this afternoon I saw a nanner, then another, and another! That was it. With a month or more to go for the rest I had to swing the axe on her. What a wonder of a plant! All milky trichs and she projects out to be 8.5 oz's. In 46 days since flip!

Congrats on the harvest, Stone! 900 grams is AWESOME!

I know you harvested the DSD due to nanners but was it ready? Will you be able to get high from it? It looked nice and frosty.

I pollinated 3 small buds with different pollen. Red Sky, Black Poison skunk and Chunky Cherry Thai. It will be interesting to see if the offspring carry that trait! Actually I hope the seeds are ripe! They may be, I hear it's best to wait 5 weeks, it's been 4.

Was this related to the DSD, i.e. did you use the nanners somehow to pollinate the RS, BPS and CCT or was pollen from a different strain used? And, what trait?

At least then the Gorilla tents have that outer flap that covers that whole horizontal zipper, so when I've done that I haven't stressed it *too* much - but man, when I leave that vertical one open I get so damn pissed at myself for being a stoner. Lol. Great job.

That's the stoner syndrome. Get irritated, forget, screw up again, irritated, it's a vicious circle! Maybe I'll try a ribbon.

So, maybe you shouldn't garden while high???

I often find that tasks that seem simple can end up being a bigger task when I'm high than when I'm not and if something goes wrong? It will happen when I'm high so I try to keep complicated tasks out of my high. :battingeyelashes:

Thats a spicey haystack there!
Hey baron, spicy is the word!
All I see is a lotta' weed! :Rasta:

I am confused about everything else that's going on. I must have missed a part of the story.

So what happened, you accidently left your tent open and your nanny went in and took down a plant early?
Haha, yeah, The last thing to do is that middle zipper but there's two lower ones before getting to it. In the moments from those zips and the final one I seem to lose my mind and the middle one gets zipped half way. Looks good but it isn't.
Looks damn good in my book of weed pics. LOL Nice Harvest and sounds like you got what you were wanting (seeds) :high-five:
I think so. Seeds in the right places would be frosting on the cake!
O’joy! You joyled it
Haha, I'm all Joyled up!
I know you harvested the DSD due to nanners but was it ready? Will you be able to get high from it? It looked nice and frosty.
I will! This one got crazy fast ripe. All trichomes were milky. That's my cue normally. I was waiting an extra week for seeds to ripen. 46 days from flip she went. Incredible!
Was this related to the DSD, i.e. did you use the nanners somehow to pollinate the RS, BPS and CCT or was pollen from a different strain used? And, what trait?
Pollen was from the last run of RS,BPS, and CCT normal male plants.
So, maybe you shouldn't garden while high???

Most certainly! :laugh: Not going to happen! I'm not high all the time. When I hurt I am so it increases and decreases. Life...

I'm really behind:oops:

I'm not up to full strength yet either but I missed y'all.

How's that Forum doing?
I'm cutting it in a couple of days, day 65 from flip today. She's frosty as anything however full of seeds from the hermie. At best I'll get an idea of her. The good news is my pollination was the day before the hermie let loose and had a bag over her bud. I'm almost positive I have seeds crossed with a very cherry tasting Red Sky and she. That alone makes my day!
You got it pretty hard girl! Building back takes time. I'm just getting over the one I had two years ago! Sounds similar.

For the record, if I disappear today, we've probably lost power and or the net. It's pretty blizzy out there! @Bode I hope you tied yourself to something big! Hold on!
Hope u don't lose power but y'all getting pounded up there

Back
Top Bottom