Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

@StoneOtter tell you plan on harvest. Days hanging you going. To do. And such . Tell me that plan bro. Lmao. Need to follow ur plan when time to harvest mine. Two months from now seems like it
If you don't mind sir
I have a humidifier going in the drying room set at around 60%. That's about all I can do this run. It's dry in the house. Should take 5 or so days. That and a fan running to make the air move in the room, not directly on them. Remembering to keep the door closed is the main objective for the day.
Ugggh. I was today years old when I very publicly learned a beaver isn’t an otter.

FML

71F2F6AA-C511-4E6D-BC6A-ECACE281DA45.png
I like my bark placed thoughtfully atop my soil and my meat medium rare :laugh: ! I walked by a beaver dam last week. Those rodents construct a real project! It was a couple of hundred feet wide and 3 or 4 feet high. I felt safe walking along the lower section where the trail folks made a board bridge to view it from. Cool cousins!
Is it a typo or are we talkin about Remo’s nutes here?
He's using Remos Nutes.
Is VeloKelp included in feeding regime?
It's the supercharged kit and has it included and he's going by the book so I'd have to say yes.

HARVEST UPDATE

Hey there! One kind of seeded Quad is cut, trimmed and hanging in a 61% rh room as I type! The fruits of the hermie debacle are here. I think it's ok enough. We'll see more after she shrinks. cbd Cream and Cheese went for 62 days and had all milky trichs. I wasn't able to get a before pic today. Next one. She'll end up giving 2 oz dry and is the stickiest!
Two cohabitors to go! I'm thinking a few more days to a week.
And the seeds. I'm thinking Korean natural gardening and using them sprouted and added into a tea. I have to open that book up!
I'm at day-8 of the drying on one of my Northern Lights. Close-on to jarring time. WORK, Work, work...I need to puff one to get motivated! So much good bud, so many things to squeeze into 24-hrs...

Binders are my duct tape. They're all over the house. Chip bags, joining two pieces of flexible ducting is one of my favorite uses, just bunch a few rings and pinch.
Love the binder clip thing. I use shower hooks to hang my buds. The thin metal ones that go through the curtain to hold it to the pole. They're like 20/$1 at the Dollar Store. But these have other uses that those do not. Nice! New trick to steal! Thanks!

Love the binder clip thing. I use shower hooks to hang my buds. The thin metal ones that go through the curtain to hold it to the pole. They're like 20/$1 at the Dollar Store. But these have other uses that those do not. Nice! New trick to steal! Thanks!
Hooks...yeah, Baby!

HARVEST UPDATE

Hey there! One kind of seeded Quad is cut, trimmed and hanging in a 61% rh room as I type!

Congratulations on the upside down seeded quad! Sprouted and added to tea or a salad sounds like a good use for them.

Congrats on the harvest, Stone! But, am I missing something here? I have no idea what "seeded Quad" means. :hmmmm:

RED ALERT UPDATE ! PLANT DOWN !

Hey folks, as I was checking them this afternoon I saw a nanner, then another, and another! That was it. With a month or more to go for the rest I had to swing the axe on her. What a wonder of a plant! All milky trichs and she projects out to be 8.5 oz's. In 46 days since flip! I pollinated 3 small buds with different pollen. Red Sky, Black Poison skunk and Chunky Cherry Thai. It will be interesting to see if the offspring carry that trait! Actually I hope the seeds are ripe! They may be, I hear it's best to wait 5 weeks, it's been 4.
The scissor hash is spicy and relaxing.
Here's a nanner pic.
And a beauty of a plant!

I have a tent with zippers that open in the middle in front, so two top zips in to center. Two bottom And one middle up and down. I've forgotten half of the middle one a few times and I was wondering if this was going to happen. This may have been me at work here creating the nanneristic vista today. I have to stop that! Anyway, this plant is right where the issue would let light in I'm pretty sure. Have a great day!

RED ALERT UPDATE ! PLANT DOWN !

Hey folks, as I was checking them this afternoon I saw a nanner, then another, and another! That was it. With a month or more to go for the rest I had to swing the axe on her. What a wonder of a plant! All milky trichs and she projects out to be 8.5 oz's. In 46 days since flip! I pollinated 3 small buds with different pollen. Red Sky, Black Poison skunk and Chunky Cherry Thai. It will be interesting to see if the offspring carry that trait! Actually I hope the seeds are ripe! They may be, I hear it's best to wait 5 weeks, it's been 4.
The scissor hash is spicy and relaxing.
Here's a nanner pic.
And a beauty of a plant!

I have a tent with zippers that open in the middle in front, so two top zips in to center. Two bottom And one middle up and down. I've forgotten half of the middle one a few times and I was wondering if this was going to happen. This may have been me at work here creating the nanneristic vista today. I have to stop that! Anyway, this plant is right where the issue would let light in I'm pretty sure. Have a great day!
You're extremely cheerful given this development, much more so than I would be capable of being. Good for you, man, I admire your attitude a LOT. So do you think any of the buds will be seed free? Or you think the entire plant is seedy? Btw - I have the same tent, and have made the exact same mistake more than once. In fact, these coco girls might be the first time ever I DIDN'T make that mistake. And I wondered exactly the same thing.

Great catch StoneOtter! I'm sorry that she broke out nannersville on you, but she looks like she's going to give some nice beautiful smoke all the same.
As Jon pointed out, you seem to have taken it with such a wonderful way, compared to how I would have. :green_heart:

The nanners do simplify the "when to harvest" question...
Sorry about the nanners, but congrats on a great harvest, Stone!

Sorry to see the nanners. Congrats on the harvest, early bud is nice and you have more room. :Rasta:

What a nice grow. What is that oval black gizmo between the two pots?

Sorry about the nanners but well-spotted and congrats on the harvest! Looks like a terrific haul. :welldone:

My Candida seeds didn't get even 4 weeks and most of those sprout okay, so I'm guessing the seeds will be viable. :goodluck: with the crosses!
Awesome about the 4 weeks! There should be some goodies then.
You're extremely cheerful given this development, much more so than I would be capable of being. Good for you, man, I admire your attitude a LOT. So do you think any of the buds will be seed free? Or you think the entire plant is seedy? Btw - I have the same tent, and have made the exact same mistake more than once. In fact, these coco girls might be the first time ever I DIDN'T make that mistake. And I wondered exactly the same thing.
Haha, I have a plant that just gave me a crapload of bud in the sweet spot of where I like to take them, 3 weeks early! What's not to be positive about?!

I may have to tie an indicator onto the zipper pull.
Great catch StoneOtter! I'm sorry that she broke out nannersville on you, but she looks like she's going to give some nice beautiful smoke all the same.
As Jon pointed out, you seem to have taken it with such a wonderful way, compared to how I would have. :green_heart:
The last ones with nanners were an Appleberry pair. Both went to Nannersville and turned into some great smoke!
Congratulations Stone! Always a positive force no matter the situation! Love to see it! Great harvest!
It's my party and I won't cry if I want to! You're not old enough to know that tune but may have heard it.
The nanners do simplify the "when to harvest" question...
Sorry about the nanners, but congrats on a great harvest, Stone!
It was that way Carcass. One minute I'm down there getting a check in. Next minute I have a tray of weed going upstairs for a trim
Sorry to see the nanners. Congrats on the harvest, early bud is nice and you have more room. :Rasta:

What a nice grow. What is that oval black gizmo between the two pots?
I like the way you think! More light! The black thing is a humidifier I'm using as a fan right now. I like to keep low air moving as well as up top.
:thumb::cheer: tasty, :drool: I'd eat that:woohoo:
It has a spiciness to it. Yum!
Omg you have the eyes of a hawk!

Nanners are my greatest fear and tbh I’m not even sure what they are! I think they’re a herm aren’t they?
They work like a herm producing pollen but a little different. I don't know the science between them. That's all I need to know :laugh:
GZ on harvest Otter! :green_heart: Looks like you pulled a very decent harvest.

And good eye for spotting the nanner. :goodjob:
Thanks Verb! She came in the warm fuzzy feeling zone. MID 900 GRAMS is beyond joyful to me!

Awesome about the 4 weeks! There should be some goodies then.

Haha, I have a plant that just gave me a crapload of bud in the sweet spot of where I like to take them, 3 weeks early! What's not to be positive about?!

I may have to tie an indicator onto the zipper pull.

The last ones with nanners were an Appleberry pair. Both went to Nannersville and turned into some great smoke!

It's my party and I won't cry if I want to! You're not old enough to know that tune but may have heard it.

It was that way Carcass. One minute I'm down there getting a check in. Next minute I have a tray of weed going upstairs for a trim

I like the way you think! More light! The black thing is a humidifier I'm using as a fan right now. I like to keep low air moving as well as up top.

It has a spiciness to it. Yum!

They work like a herm producing pollen but a little different. I don't know the science between them. That's all I need to know :laugh:

Thanks Verb! She came in the warm fuzzy feeling zone. MID 900 GRAMS is beyond joyful to me!
You're the best SO, amazing grace. An indicator on the zipper pull....hmmm....Lmao! I don't leave the vertical zipper open a little as often as I do the top horizontal halves. Sometimes I forget to do one side. At least then the Gorilla tents have that outer flap that covers that whole horizontal zipper, so when I've done that I haven't stressed it *too* much - but man, when I leave that vertical one open I get so damn pissed at myself for being a stoner. Lol. Great job.

You're the best SO, amazing grace. An indicator on the zipper pull....hmmm....Lmao! I don't leave the vertical zipper open a little as often as I do the top horizontal halves. Sometimes I forget to do one side. At least then the Gorilla tents have that outer flap that covers that whole horizontal zipper, so when I've done that I haven't stressed it *too* much - but man, when I leave that vertical one open I get so damn pissed at myself for being a stoner. Lol. Great job.
That's the stoner syndrome. Get irritated, forget, screw up again, irritated, it's a vicious circle! Maybe I'll try a ribbon.

Back
Top Bottom