Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

I don't do that paper towel business.

I'm very clumsy sometimes and don't trust myself with exposed tap roots. :laughtwo:

Yeah, they are a bit fiddly, just going with what I know.

Took a long time though, unusually.

I'm planning to close this journal after Pascalle is harvested and weighed.

Maybe I'll start a new one, maybe not. :bongrip:

Don't even go there partner!!!

Lol...

The paper towel method is the only method I have any luck with.lol:thumb:

Yeah, they are a bit fiddly, just going with what I know.

Took a long time though, unusually.

I tried the paper towel method with old bagseeds before I started my journal. None of them popped, but I'm sure it was because they were old and not viable anymore. One thing I did learn was that I didn't like handling the slippery seeds, so I'm sure I wouldn't like a little slimy tail either. :loopy:

Now I soak them for 24 hours and then into dirt they go. They usually take about 4-5 days before popping up, but I've had a positive outcome every time with this method.

Don't even go there partner!!!

Life planning and whatnot. I need to shrink my grow to one area by May, and that cycle will be my last bit of growing for a while. I hope to move within six months or so... and then..... I will grow outside and inside. And be planning a new grow room/greenhouse, too! Maybe. We'll see how it turns out, but I'm excited about a change. :)

And gee, it's not like I wouldn't still be around, guys. Hellllo, you all have journals I can post on. :party:

Pascalle's sort of been pushed to the side with all the 'Retta-drama, so today's update will showcase her. :partyboy:

These photos were taken yesterday - Day 57 since 12/12, day 49 since flowering began.

She is bulking up a little, finally. I guess she still has some time left to pack it on.

gdp0225144.jpg

The purple in her leaves is very dark now. Her buds look yummy... they smell yummy too! :yummy:

gdp0225141.jpg

I see lots of clear and cloudy, no amber. Guess I should start checking at least every other day now.

gdp0225143.jpg

I did sneak a bit of food in her water last night since it looks like she's got some time left. It was 7.5ml Flower Power in a little over 1/2 a gallon of water. That's the last she'll get, for real this time.

:rollit:

Sorry to hear about retta!

:ciao: Thanks, Potzilla. Retta was unfortunate, but I still consider her a win. :high-five:

Hope you're having a stony day. :tokin:

What a pretty plant Pascalle is, Dres. :thumb:

Thanks, Peejay ;)

Great colour combos there Dres looks yummy :). Doesn't look too far off at all. Cheers Pat.

It's so fun being able to watch the trichs change color this time. I'm going to check them again today. Whee! :partyboy:

Thanks for the kind words, Pat :)

I love that dark purple with the bright green and orange!!! Reminds me of Halloween!!! Absolutely beautiful plant Dres!!! :)

Thanks very much, Kid! She is very festive - her leaves kind of remind me of October... she'd look great growing along an orange mum of some sort.

Gorgeous cola there Dresney :thumb:, what strain is that?

+reps

Thanks for the reps and compliments, Crawdaddy! :thanks: Much appreciated :)

Pascalle is a GrandDaddy Purp. Being the only regular seed I ordered, I'm really grateful she's a girl. She's turned out to be really pretty. :kiss:

I wish I had a better camera to really show her off. Maybe soon!...

Pascalle looks really amazing. I look forward to hearing your review after she's harvested! :)

Man, I always think I'm going to have a witty, accurately descriptive review ready to jump out of my brain when I smoke, but then... I smoke... and then... ...I just want to listen to music and nod my head, eat some candy, and then go take a nap. Somehow writing gets left out of the process. :laughtwo:

Whoa, Pascalle is one sexy lady! :thumb:

Thanks, Smokey! :high-five:

Pascalle looks great Dresney! :green_heart:

Thanks, Flo! I'm excited to be able to take this one all the way to end... hopefully. :partyboy:

Hey Dresney, what microscope did you use to get the trichomes pic? That is perfection! The color on those leaves is hypnotizing.

Hiya, Calyx Hunter :ciao: It's actually just a cheap 60x jeweler's loupe. I got it from the 'zon for about $5. I take photos with my phone... I'm going to upgrade soon for real photos, I hope. :)

For a tiny update, here is Spacey today. She reminds me of a tiny palm tree. :surf:

spa0227141.jpg

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom