Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

My step daughter works at Amazon. according to what she said if people want to take off they will not hold it against them but they were still business as usual. I am sure a lot of them are taking off though so deliveries are may be delayed

Thanks Scotia...Gonna transplant tomorrow,..take advantage of this time off work. Gonna do the AC work next Monday. Like i said, it's a bigger job..gonna take all day i figure. Will be worth it though to have a sweet unit like helping keep the heat below 90F in the summer , with all my lights on. Only issue would be , if it ever failed ...yikes, cuz i would have the inside door shut ...it would get to well over 100F in there with no extra AC and the door closed...oh well, guess i may have to trust it...Its a NOMA , so i'm hoping it's as reliable as the noma heater i use. Cheers bud... :passitleft:

Thanks Scotia...Gonna transplant tomorrow,..take advantage of this time off work. Gonna do the AC work next Monday. Like i said, it's a bigger job..gonna take all day i figure. Will be worth it though to have a sweet unit like helping keep the heat below 90F in the summer , with all my lights on. Only issue would be , if it ever failed ...yikes, cuz i would have the inside door shut ...it would get to well over 100F in there with no extra AC and the door closed...oh well, guess i may have to trust it...Its a NOMA , so i'm hoping it's as reliable as the noma heater i use. Cheers bud... :passitleft:

Maybe buy a temp controller you can hook up to a few lights just in case that does happen. That way your room may not get as hot with less lights running in worst case

Thanks for the input Ween, Scotia and Bud.
:circle-of-love:
Ween, i like that idea but where and wat are these "minders" you speak of. If i could just get a notice thru my phone , at least , like u say, i would be notified of temp. increases...I like that idea.
Thats how i have been growing my strains Bud....well, i try anyhow..lol. thanks again u guys....its off to the basement and get out all my transplanting stuff....tarp, shovel, water, 'roots', new tie wraps (for pots). All set for the job....cheers gang.

Mostly everyone who is following along on Duggans journal is following mine but I want to post a couple pics. Duggan has been a GREAT teacher and his guidance has paid off. I am ecstatic about this grow. It has turned out Great and I am close to harvesting

Attachments

• Plants 2 24 2020 1.jpg
    Plants 2 24 2020 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Plants 3 23 2020 2.jpg
    Plants 3 23 2020 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
I took the pictures before I did some pruning and cleaning up so they look better now. I should have waited till after I pruned to take the pictures

Mostly everyone who is following along on Duggans journal is following mine but I want to post a couple pics. Duggan has been a GREAT teacher and his guidance has paid off. I am ecstatic about this grow. It has turned out Great and I am close to harvesting
Looking great @PCaddict . :high-five:outstanding job overall. I cant wait to hit the brix:yahoo:

Thanks for that Ween...i'l have a look .
Hey gang...PC wanted to see wat the roots looked like on my lil ones before i transplanted them. Also that area you see to the left at the back,..that's where the new AC unit will go with most of it sticking out into my newly cleaned out and re organized work room... :slide:

Transplanting all done....they look like shit , but that will pass....

Back
Top Bottom