Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

OK,...here's the thing. When peeps use those 20 amp 't-slot' receptacles they/u also need to make sure everything on/in that circuit can safely handle 20 amps . So,..the wire needs to be #12, the breaker needs to be a 20 and the receptacle needs to be a 20 amp . OK? If the cable/wire used is aluminum , it has to be #10 to handle the 20 amps OK. When aluminum wiring is 'in place' it needs to be one size bigger...u understand?

OK,...here's the thing. When peeps use those 20 amp 't-slot' receptacles they/u also need to make sure everything on/in that circuit can safely handle 20 amps . So,..the wire needs to be #12, the breaker needs to be a 20 and the receptacle needs to be a 20 amp . OK? If the cable/wire used is aluminum , it has to be #10 to handle the 20 amps OK. When aluminum wiring is 'in place' it needs to be one size bigger...u understand?
No they're not t-slot receptacles it a regular plug it just said it was a 20amp plug

Happy Easter Dugg! Pic from a couple of days ago. They're fattening up! Finished the Cat series. Smells very good. About 27 days left to go... then low and slow!

I got a bulk kit from Doc. Lots of fun incoming! :surf:

20200409_171253.jpg

Flump,..she's lookin nice eh. If you plan on growing that strain again ,..in the future , remember how she looks now , close to finish OK. Very important to remember the fade and slight leaf edge curl OK. Next time you will know how to avoid this . We always grow the same strain better the second time around after seeing how it performs in our soil and wat she /they are happiest with. cheers man!

Good morning everyone, my gang, my brothas! My posting privileges have been restored .
Its been a long few weeks and im glad to be able to communicate with ya'l again.
I would like to apologize to all of you who needed my support and , or help these past few weeks.
The first thing i have to say is to thank all the friends i have here that tried to help me and stood by me during all this.
I know who all of you are and i remember everything that was said to me , for me , and about me.
Ive learned who my true friends are , now i wanna just get back to sharing my/our grows and continue to learn and grow our fav. plant together. I am still the hot headed "excitable boy" but will try even harder to control my emotions here , on the mag!

I am going to need some help getting my signature the way i want it so anyone with ideas , please help , if you know how. My goal in my new sig. is to only have my present , on going grow mentioned like it is at the bottom but with a larger bold letter notice and link to ALL my previous grows. I want the link to take people right to a page that shows ALL my previous grows. This is VERY important to me , that all this research mat'l be available to everyone without having to go looking/clicking around for it. So the fewer the 'clicks' the better .

Now on to my grow and the fun stuff. These four sativas are prolly not even recognizable to ya'l now. The growth they are showing in this 5th run DBHBB soil is simply amazing and TBH quite scary. I cant believe they need to be flipped already. They have been in 'bootcamp' these past couple weeks and i'm happy to say i really like how the LSTing is going. FYI . peeps...this is the ONLY way to grow these sativas and get a decent yield indoors. So, they were topped, then tied down and then Supercropped. All 3 methods need to be used to fight the mad upward growth and still get the yields i expect!

If i had of simply let these grow natural, they would be far taller than 4 feet , of course making things nightmarish in bloom. Because of all the LSTing i'm doing , i'm able to let them 'get old' giving me time to nurture and coax as many growing tips as possible in the limited time i/we have before flip.

My AC install went great and cant wait to try out its effectiveness. The tape you see on the inside at the control panel is to simply keep the bright lite away from the IR sensor on the front panel. It needed to be slightly covered to allow the remote to function properly. This AC unit was badly needed for years now , so i'm very happy to finally have it in place. Its a very nice unit with a automatic reset to the previous setting . Great feature to have along with the remote due to the fact that i just cant get back there all the time to mess with the settings. I'm going to try it at 80F and see how that works out. Anyhow gang , here are my four sativas. Nevilles Haze X Panama up front....and the two Zamadelica X Panamas in the rear. The Zam X Pans already have massive 11 bladed leaves...very large and very cool.
Cheers gang !

I'm back!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom