Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Happy Friday everyone. :high-five: gotta few pics today of mixing up soil. OK, this is a pile of 4th run soil, approx. 52 gals :cheesygrinsmiley:
On my new tarp..:yahoo:last one doubled as my 'leaf clean up' tarp.:dude-knocking:. Had a few holes .
I picked up a new bag of Pro Mix BX , a bag of Perlite and got to chat with the new owner of my fav. supply store (HHand Hydro) Bin goin there for about 30 yrs. now, wanted to talk with the guy. Was very cool,...first time i ever walked in and smelled weed...lol. Thats more like it...lmao!
Anyhow , i added about ten gal's. of the PM ,BX , about 4 gal's. of Perlite and 600 grams of amendment...NO EWC's this time.
Watered (1/4 Trans W/Tea) and ,mixed in layers as i added dry /mixed soil into totes. Takes a full 5 gal's to properly moisten this much soil. I actually had to add a bit more cuz the addition of fresh PM brought up the total amount of soil and required another (lucky i had one) tote.
All's well now and i will have plenty of new , 5th run ready to use when i need it....:thumb:
Enjoy the day/night gang.

Happy Friday everyone. :high-five: gotta few pics today of mixing up soil. OK, this is a pile of 4th run soil, approx. 52 gals :cheesygrinsmiley:
On my new tarp..:yahoo:last one doubled as my 'leaf clean up' tarp.:dude-knocking:. Had a few holes .
I picked up a new bag of Pro Mix BX , a bag of Perlite and got to chat with the new owner of my fav. supply store (HHand Hydro) Bin goin there for about 30 yrs. now, wanted to talk with the guy. Was very cool,...first time i ever walked in and smelled weed...lol. Thats more like it...lmao!
Anyhow , i added about ten gal's. of the PM ,BX , about 4 gal's. of Perlite and 600 grams of amendment...NO EWC's this time.
Watered (1/4 Trans W/Tea) and ,mixed in layers as i added dry /mixed soil into totes. Takes a full 5 gal's to properly moisten this much soil. I actually had to add a bit more cuz the addition of fresh PM brought up the total amount of soil and required another (lucky i had one) tote.
All's well now and i will have plenty of new , 5th run ready to use when i need it....:thumb:
Enjoy the day/night gang.

I've used the same perlite before .

Seemed like good stuff .

Nice update buddy.

Happy New Year’s Doog’s & Gang. Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday Season and are having a nice weekend.

Your plants look amazing brotha :high-five: Way to go keeping them in such great shape in 5th run soil. So vibrant and green:green_heart:

I got the Huey all packed up and ready to bring it over. What ya doing bud? How did Ryan’s game go this morning ? You watching the Juniors vs Finland game ? Pfft it’s Finland so not much of a game haha.

Cheers Doog’s! Give me a ring when you can :ganjamon:

Hey,..ya, i turned my cell off and had a nice , rare nap this afternoon. Check your WA. Ryan won his game and it 's just so friggen blahh out. Haven't seen much of the sun these whole two weeks off.
Thanks about the plants bud, ya , this 5th run is showing no bad signs yet , and the leaves seem to be thicker , and more leathery. Waxy , feel plastic. Buds /colas are forming nicely. Cheers, thanks for dropping by ...:high-five:

Hey there u are lol. Nice gotta love a good mid day nap when your battery is running low early in the day.

Yeah I know right, i have been waking up late too so within a few hours it’s dark. Definitely missing the sun aswell brotha.

Plants are looking really good man as always, can’t wait too see them flower out for ya.

Have a great evening with Mare my friend :ganjamon:

Hey gang....got home today..opened the grow room door to this.....Big explosion goin on.....
They are groovin ...very , very pleased with soil . Cheers gang.

So far,..not one bad leaf, not one burnt tip, not one brown spot. Leaves are waxy and feel thick and leathery. I'm a happy grower. They still have about 6 to 7 weeks left.
Cheers gang...enjoy the night!:circle-of-love:

Dang Doogs they blew up fast :headbanger: Love that sheen! Way to go brotha:bravo:

Have you Cat Drench’d them yet ?

Off to the PO to pickup a package!
Cheers Bud :passitleft:

Hey gang....got home today..opened the grow room door to this.....Big explosion goin on.....
They are groovin ...very , very pleased with soil . Cheers gang.

So far,..not one bad leaf, not one burnt tip, not one brown spot. Leaves are waxy and feel thick and leathery. I'm a happy grower. They still have about 6 to 7 weeks left.
Cheers gang...enjoy the night!:circle-of-love:
Woah.... :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom