Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Yeti, nice to see you drop in , and thank you.
Ya eh bud...these leaves are very thick , waxy and kind of 'leathery' , for lack of a better word.
TBH, i can't remember leaves/plants like this. I betcha the Brix is thru the roof with these ones. I prolly should get off my ass and break out the meter to have a look.
If these keep this up, things will turn out nice. I'm afraid of the mid bloom curse though. Trying to keep all proper, discussing with Doc,...wow , having him around is friggen sweet. He,...he is da man! Props out to him for backing up his gear like he does. Anyhow, enjoy the night pal.. :high-five:

Hey Ween,..hope your day grooved for ya... :passitleft: Well, i kinda have a plan with that stuff. I wanna go to ten runs , with minimal fuss. Plan on sending Doc a soil sample to get tested after ten runs. He will then be able to see wats still there , and wats gone, it will be invaluable info for us all, including Doc. I will be able to give him detailed info as to wats gone in and Drench strengths used , etc. From all this info he will be able to put together a ruff guide as to wat works best. Now , i just gotta get Doc 'on board' with my 'plan'...lmfao...:rofl:

^^ What he said, Late to comment but I knew I had the right person to mentor me I mean just look at those fake ass looking plants. I don't think they could make fake plants that look that good, Hell even the fake ass plants they use on Weeds don't look that good

Back
Top Bottom