Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Hey gang! Happy New Year to ya'l. Really hope everyone has a great New Year with much health and happiness. Cheers to ya'l.
Gotta few pics of the ladies. They liked the Trans Drench (10mls/gal.) they got last night. Spent a good 45 min's. on my back , on the floor in there with them , doing a much needed pruning and thinning out yesterday. Not one bad leaf ......yet....even the oldest fans were/are still green and leathery. Very happy so far with this soil (5th run, modified).
Enjoy the night everyone...cheers....:circle-of-love:

Hey gang! Happy New Year to ya'l. Really hope everyone has a great New Year with much health and happiness. Cheers to ya'l.
Gotta few pics of the ladies. They liked the Trans Drench (10mls/gal.) they got last night. Spent a good 45 min's. on my back , on the floor in there with them , doing a much needed pruning and thinning out yesterday. Not one bad leaf ......yet....even the oldest fans were/are still green and leathery. Very happy so far with this soil (5th run, modified).
Enjoy the night everyone...cheers....:circle-of-love:

Back at ya brother. Loving the looks of things so far. That colour melts me every time. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom