Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Thank u Jamers...Wanna welcome u to my journal. Please get around to some of the other HB grows and see how much fun we're all havin. Enjoy your night and Merry Christmas .
Hey thanks for the welcome! mighta got one a few months ago but I am usually just always lurking so easy to forget ! As a hydro grower I must say I love looking at pictures of high Brix plants and creep most of the active ones on here, you seem to have the system really nailed. :)

Looking good Duggs!
Thanks bud. They're gonna be very large when we go away....oh oh...
I hope mine turn out looking like that Duggan where are you going on vacation
Mornin to ya PC . Neiko and i are going to Negril Jamaica , where we've vacationed their before, on the Negril stretch of sand. We've both met there before and really like the atmosphere , weather, food, people, etc. U could say it's our 'happy place'. It's not an easy trip to manage these days with expenses that wont go away...ha. We've organized group trips there as well, with much success in years past but lately we can't seem to get others to fork out the coin to join us, so this yr. it's going to just be him , me and our wives/partners. We always have our own produce shipped to us by high speed , ocean going canoe,...like Hawaii five 'o' style....ha. :surf: Enjoy your day PC.
Your runs seem to move at lightning speed....those big pots huh? Can't wait to see the stretch!
U noticed too eh. Yes, must be all the soil eh. It's wat i keep preaching all these yrs. More soil = more , faster , bigger, healthier plants...nuff said bud.!
Hey thanks for the welcome! mighta got one a few months ago but I am usually just always lurking so easy to forget ! As a hydro grower I must say I love looking at pictures of high Brix plants and creep most of the active ones on here, you seem to have the system really nailed. :)
Thanks so much Jamers. Ya,...my memory is terrible, so i apologize for not remembering your presence here earlier. Cheers and enjoy your day. :high-five:
Those look like FLAKE PLANTS
Mornin to ya Dyno. Thank u sir!...:high-five: enjoy the day and have a very Merry Christmas with your peeps.

Hey everyone,...yeepa , yeepa. Holidays, 2 solid weeks off. No gettin up in the middle of the friggen night(6am, :cheesygrinsmiley:)
Hope ya'l enjoy the night with your peeps,..or by yourself, like me...bahh.
Weather here has been cold as fu..k. (-15 C) The older i get, the more the cold seems to get to me...:passitleft:
Anyhow, the ladies got a nice drink just now. 1/4 Trans W/Tea. 5 gal's. each pot.
They are still in 'bootcamp' , SCing just about every day, here and there. This is when they really wanna take off, so leaders are kept 'in check' so the canopy stays level and thickens. All is going well in 5th run DBHBB soil.
Pics comin tomorrow...cheers gang.:circle-of-love:
Good to hear about two weeks off duggan. Enjoy it man .

We were in deep freeze here like minus 23 feels like minus 30+ lol

Now today's hit plus five .
.crazy man!!

Merry Christmas buddy in case I don't hear from you thank you for all the help you did this year for me.

Your good peeps bro.

Wishing you a safe and happy holiday dude.:passitleft:

Morning Doogs & Gang :nomo:

I’m down with the flu. So pissed I woke up yesterday morning with it. Had a little get together at my home and someone laid the bug lol.

Been slacking on the Mag this last week getting Xmas gifts all wrapped up and errands done. Busy busy.

Love your Lemon Ladies! They are so dang happy. Great job bud:high-five:. Good thing the weather only dropped to freezing our balls off for a couple days there. -15 one night without wind chill. Then 48h later it’s +10, it’s getting more and more irratic.

Oh man Negril is around the bend. Hope you and Brother Neiko have an amazing trip and get some R&R. That’s awesome you ship down the DBHBB too.:surf:

Well it’s 5:30 in the morning. Been passing out to cold sweats All night. If I don’t get to chat with you before Santa arrives have a wonderful and Merry Xmas eh. Cheers my friend :D

Good morning Ken and Dyno. So shitty to hear u got /are sick with the flu Ken...sakes. Well, take some meds , get lottsa rest and hope it leaves u soon. So sorry to hear....thinkin bout ya my friend...
A very Merry Christmas to you Dyno . Hope u have a great day and a nice holiday with your peeps.
I wanna take a second and thank everyone who visits and supports my journal and want you all to know your presence here makes my day and i cherish all the support i get with my journals. It means a lot and hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their people. cheers gang... :circle-of-love:

Hay Duggan I want to say Thank You for all the time and effort you put into helping us all and for being a Great mentor. You Rock Merry Christmas
:theband:

Back
Top Bottom