Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

I',m back with a few pics...the really tiny one on the right is the Purple Envy,..the twisted looking shiny one is the Star Pupil and the bigger ones in the back are the two new Black Cherry Punches....thanks again Neiko!!

:ganjamon:
:welcome: I just flipped mine today. They are going to be huge if you wait for the little one.

:welcome: I just flipped mine today. They are going to be huge if you wait for the little one.
Ya,..i know,..i felt like i had to keep trying to get those third and fourth plants going. Had to start those two pots over again,,twice. I plan on getting most of the yield from the two Punches anyhow. I will top those twice this time and try to slow them down as best i can ..i really want some more Star Pupil and also wanna see what this Purple Envy is all about.
Hey Duggan count me in and where did you get the Star Pupil if you don't mind me asking.
Ya mon..got the Star Pupil from Neptune, and the BCP's were gifted from a friend, but they are available at Platinum Seeds and at Attitude Seeds. Both strains are top shelf..tasty and potent, oh , and not bad to look at either.:passitleft:

Thanks Duggan those plants of yours are some of the prettiest I have ever seen and I'm pushing 70!
Thanks a bunch Jax..your a lil ahead of me ...turning 59 April29th! Most of us however are over 40 so feel right at home would ya! Oh ya..BTW my GF Marilyn 's dog is called Jax too...she has a big Labradoodle...is that how ya call it! Anyhow stick around would ya sir. Lots of great stuff comin with these strains. Happy Easter to ya sir!:high-five:
Damn your journals move fast! I am here in the corner in my computer chair. I look forward to another Duggs grow! :high-five:
Your kidding right Yeti,,move fast ,..not my journals. Would move faster if i got off my ass and kept up to date with all my subbed journals. Gonna get on that now ! Cheers. Oh ya , first have to enter a couple NOTM and POTM contests.Cheers gang, and Happy Easter to all!:circle-of-love:

Thanks a bunch Jax..your a lil ahead of me ...turning 59 April29th! Most of us however are over 40 so feel right at home would ya! Oh ya..BTW my GF Marilyn 's dog is called Jax too...she has a big Labradoodle...is that how ya call it! Anyhow stick around would ya sir. Lots of great stuff comin with these strains. Happy Easter to ya sir!:high-five:

Your kidding right Yeti,,move fast ,..not my journals. Would move faster if i got off my ass and kept up to date with all my subbed journals. Gonna get on that now ! Cheers. Oh ya , first have to enter a couple NOTM and POTM contests.Cheers gang, and Happy Easter to all!:circle-of-love:
Good luck is what I would normally say,. But who am I kidding this things are a work of art :laugh:

It moved fast enough for me to not make the first page :laugh: I used to have a dog named Jax as well. He was a meat head but I miss that dog!

We're all just big softies when it comes to our pets. I had a labradoodle named Jazz for 13 years and she was real smart. My standard poodle Jax outsmarts me! I think this is a great site, I have avoided social media because of the bs, but this forum is very welcoming and educational. Thanks to all here for keepin" it green

Morning Duggs, just wanted to swing by and wish you and the Mare and the boys a happy Easter. Enjoy your remaining weekend brother. The new plants look great and I have a feeling that Star Pupil is going to outgrow her funk. Cheers brother.

I have to watch Ripley once a month. Think I have been watching it like that since I was like 14. Checked out the little chick Newt few years ago. Girlfriend thought I had a crush on her or something dumb. Chicks... Was just curious what happened to her. Never in another movie. Like a school teacher now. Wasn't even scared of the aliens in the movie cuz it was just fun. They weren't aliens to her, just people in costumes.
Hey Clobber,...ya mon, one of my all time favs for sure! Lots of great 'one liners' I miss Bill Paxton already, he was so good in that movie. I play a lil game around here sometimes. Try and guess the movie quotes. fun times bud! "in the pipe...five by five"...:passitleft:Enjoy the day Clobber.
Good luck is what I would normally say,. But who am I kidding this things are a work of art :laugh:
Mucho thank you Killer...:high-five:
It moved fast enough for me to not make the first page :laugh: I used to have a dog named Jax as well. He was a meat head but I miss that dog!
Ya, Mare says that's a popular dog name now. Know what ya mean Yeti...sure miss my Max and Duggan....A big warm welcome to ya Yeti,...pull up that recliner over there...enjoy the day!:passitleft:
We're all just big softies when it comes to our pets. I had a labradoodle named Jazz for 13 years and she was real smart. My standard poodle Jax outsmarts me! I think this is a great site, I have avoided social media because of the bs, but this forum is very welcoming and educational. Thanks to all here for keepin" it green
Funny thing Jax,...i am not on any other site. This is it..no FB..no Twi..., nothing. Don't believe in it...no IG iether. I just find that this one site fills all my spare time ...when i have it..and these are 'my people'....i trust and know them.
And yes, this site is a damn good one..i speak very highly of all the gang around here. I've met a bunch of em , and they are very real, very cool, and full of integrity. I'm sure you will agree after you get a feel for them all. Welcome to 420 Mag, enjoy these times.:welcome: Cheers ...and Happy Easter.
Morning Duggs, just wanted to swing by and wish you and the Mare and the boys a happy Easter. Enjoy your remaining weekend brother. The new plants look great and I have a feeling that Star Pupil is going to outgrow her funk. Cheers brother.
Thanks Van,...ya , me too. I'm thinkin the SP is gonna take off , just like the rest of em . Happy Easter bud!

On the 15th , i believe. U say Jax is smart...very cool . Max (left in avatar pic). Had a very high vocabulary..LOL..he tought Duggan (right in avatar pic) everything...i seen it happening, it was so cool. I had them for almost 17 yrs...miss them terribly ...said , afetr they passed,..i would never have another dog. whenever i'm around dogs now,..they swarm to me like they know something. My GF , Marilyn says when i come over she's out of the picture cuz her Labradoodle , Jax,is always all over me.... LOL
Anyhow , cheers eh Jax!:passitleft:

Yup,..i just think of all the time we spent together, they were by my side the whole time, no matter what,..they always came with me. If they couldn't come,..then neither would i. The three of us were thru a lot and understood each other,..quite a strong bond...hahha,..even though Duggan shoved Max outta my pick up one day ,...just as i was gettin on the highway...looked back,..no Max. Turned around and found him scouting the river bed,...a few bumps and scratches , but he was OK. Loads stories ,..as you, about our 'lads'. Neiko shares our passion too, Neiko was a dog he had once. Good friend here on the 'mag'. Anyhow , better fly...dinner to go to. Cheers Chris!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom