Sorry for the absence folks been a really busy week! I’ll have a ton of pictures tomorrow before the harvest party on the weekend!

@Dutchman1990 awesome journal! How do you deal with runoff in your tent with automated watering? I see your tray looks like it's just sitting on the floor, do you vacuum it out?
I seldom water to runoff actually! My watering schedule doesn’t push enough through but just enough to keep them fed strong through the entire flowering cycle!

Wait a minute I’m confused which weekend :hmmmm:

:rofl: Nvm I’m just high :passitleft:

Garden is looking great Dutch. My fav is the Glookies. I love the purple and then the lime green in the veins still. Nice bud structures too. And ya the frost is hard to miss :cool:

Cant wait too see your IHG girls flower out as well! Cheers everyone:ganjamon:
Thanks Wren! I’m loving the colours this round! Going to be some killer meds that I’m looking forward to sampling haha

I was going to say something too, but then I thought about that fine line of humor and nitpicking. I'm glad I didn't cross it :thumb:
Your showing restraint? Cmon where the Sauga I know! Let loose haha

Excellent work on your grow production line Dutch!

I think it should be this weekend rather than this weekend so waiting was a good idea. Loads of clear in those pics so you may even want to push it to this weekend depending on how it looks this weekend.
Thanks Shed! So if I’m following your thoughts correctly I should be harvesting this weekend is everything this weekend looks right! Hope your well pal

Update

What’s up everyone! Happy Friday!

I’ve got a busy weekend ahead of me with the harvest of my flowering ladies, clean and sterilize the flower tent and move the IHG girls into their new 4x4 home and possibly transplant into 5gals as well! If I’m really feeling energetic I’ll hook up the watering system as well!

But first thing is the IHG group. They have filled out quickly after the defoliation and are looking great. Really excited to flower these girls!

Then some more bud shots from the flower tent because why not!

Going to be hard at work early in the garden tomorrow so I’ll have lots of pictures to share! I hope you all have a fantastic evening!

Stay Medicated

Just wow broski. unreal :adore:

did you drop the temps at the end? we're in the 60 hours dark before the chop and opened up the snufalupagus trunk to let the winter air in. last time check i had the temp down to 53f it should get colder tonight. i'm hoping that it helps bring out more colour at the end.

So that's what the Purple Punch was supposed to look like. Damn! The garden is looking on point Dutch. So much going on that you're starting to make me look lazy lol. I started with a 2 child handicap though. Keep'em coming buddy

Hope all is well buddy
:passitleft:

Everything looks so lovely Dutch. I say this as a huge compliment - you’re like one of those Instagram moms, or Pinterest moms - where everything is so perfect it makes me jealous! Seriously flawless grows Dutch. :love:

Excellent work, Dutch! :green_heart:

Outstanding! Those should be juicy in the press.
:drool:
Thanks Bobby and I’m already thinking of the rosin rivers that will soon be here haha! Can’t wait to sample!

Just wow broski. unreal :adore:
Thanks Remy! I’m really happy with this round!!

did you drop the temps at the end? we're in the 60 hours dark before the chop and opened up the snufalupagus trunk to let the winter air in. last time check i had the temp down to 53f it should get colder tonight. i'm hoping that it helps bring out more colour at the end.
I didn’t drop the temps at all! The flower tent hasn’t been below 69°F ever! It’s mostly genetics and the plants showing their true expressions under this 500W @Budget LED

Your flower tent is looking spectacular.
:yummy: I have a GG4 that's about 50 days in and it's not that frosty. How far along is yours and when do you think you're going to take it.
Thanks Egg! My GG4 girls were just harvested yesterday and I took them at Day 72 after flip!

So that's what the Purple Punch was supposed to look like. Damn! The garden is looking on point Dutch. So much going on that you're starting to make me look lazy lol. I started with a 2 child handicap though. Keep'em coming buddy

Hope all is well buddy
:passitleft:
Haha thanks Prof and I absolutely love the colours this round! Between Glookies and Purple Punch it’s a beautiful bouquet of flowers for sure! Handicap or not your growing a great group of specimens with a family on top so keep it up my friend! I hope your well!

Everything looks so lovely Dutch. I say this as a huge compliment - you’re like one of those Instagram moms, or Pinterest moms - where everything is so perfect it makes me jealous! Seriously flawless grows Dutch. :love:
Awee schucks! Thanks HH! I do tend to be a little OCD! .... just a little though ;)

:thumb: Ditto Heavenly!
Cheers Otter:passitleft:

I seldom water to runoff actually! My watering schedule doesn’t push enough through but just enough to keep them fed strong through the entire flowering cycle!

Ah, gotcha. I run coco DTW so need to deal with runoff. I want to do a floraflex type system but trying to figure out how to deal with the waste. Guess I need to buy a stand or build one out of PVC so I can use gravity to drain the table. Really having a hard time with the prices of these things though. $125 for a plastic tray and 200 for a stand? Ugh!

Back
Top Bottom