Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Do I have this right? The Dutchman went for a stag weekend and hasn't been heard from since? Maybe someone should send out a search party or report this?? :popcorn: Seriously though I hope he is ok..... I bet he has some good stories. :p
I think I saw him post on Sauga’s thread. Said it was EPIC, and that’s all I’ve seen of him! :laughtwo:

Hey everyone!:ciao:

I’m back and what a weekend! The boys put together one hell of a party and it was an absolute blast! Don’t remember much of Friday/Saturday but the things I do let’s just say....:woohoo::cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve got so many stories but most are not suitable for 420 lol so they will remain a bachelor party weekend mystery... for most:thumb:

Unfortunately I won’t have an update today but I will be sure to get one up first thing tomorrow! I can tell you the girls are looking awesome and stinky as can be!

Thanks again for all the kind words and love! Missed you guys and glad to get back at it!

Stay medicated friends!

Glad your big weekend was a raving good time!! :thumb: :headbanger: :ciao:

Hey Dutch! Glad you came out of your bachelor weekend alove and remember enough to know, or think, you had a great time :D I’m sure I don’t want to know any details so mystery weekend is fine by me :laughtwo:

Remind me - When do you take off to J for the big event?

Hey Dutch! Glad you came out of your bachelor weekend alove and remember enough to know, or think, you had a great time :D I’m sure I don’t want to know any details so mystery weekend is fine by me :laughtwo:

Remind me - When do you take off to J for the big event?

Haha thanks Amy! I leave April 9th and we’re going for 17 days so we return back to Canada April 26th! I can’t wait it’s coming quickly now!!

- Update -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2
Day - 77

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 77 PEa1 / Day - 76 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 98 / Flip Day - 38

Feb.26

Helloo again everyone!! I’m back and boy do I have some exciting news and some wicked pictures for you all today! So without further hesitation let’s light up and smoke through this update!

The Autoflower Squad!

All the ladies are filling in nicely and the 2 CCa ladies are creeping closer to the finish line. I have a bunch of Trichome closeups for viewing that I would love your guys opinions on! The PE ladies are filling out nicely and have really started to show their fruity smells.

The CCa’s both wreak of fuely strawberry and cherry and CCa2 has been showing some colours in her buds! Some excellent frost coverage and I’m eager to get my trimmers out and harvest!
Here’s a few photos of the CCa2 trichomes and a few of PEa1 buds.

Ok so I wanted to let you all know that I just recently decided to take the plunge and order a full Rosin Press setup! I must say I’ve been researching for months and have found my winning unit I think! Everything should be here this Thursday at which point I will unveil it and do a little tutorial of my first ever attempt at Rosin Pressing and the results I get! I have been making BHO for years and have the full vacuumed oven and purge system but have been wanting to move away from solvents for some time now! I’m really excited about this step in my concentrates game and I have quite the selection of flower in my inventory to run!! I must say though I am eager to squish some of this Critical+2.0! The skunky lemon smells that resonate from the tent are insane and just heavenly!

Ok now that’s it for the first part of my surprise and excitement and talking about the criticals let’s get back to the update!

These ladies have continually impressed me and keep getting better! They have the most Trichome and frost coverage of any plant I’ve grown to date so far and they are something to behold! Just moving them around and inspecting the lower branches I get covered in a thick lemony resin that is just calling my name! I can’t wait to sample smoke these after a good cure! They will be getting a feed and watering tomorrow. Here’s a few bud closeups from today.

Trichey ehh!!

Finally my last surprise of the update and one that I am also extremely excited about are my new Sponsored seeds!
@Barneys Farm Official

I have been lucky and got gifted some seeds from Barney’s to grow out for my next round! I will be running these in the Mars Hydro 3x3 tent under the SP-150s for a double sponsored grow!! One for the Mars Hydro setup and one for these Barney’s seeds!
I can’t wait for the Party!! :party:

Anyways I’ll let you all get back to your day! I’ll be sure to get back on track with this journal from here on out until all these lovely ladies are harvested! Again I wouldn’t love to know your opinions on the Trichome ripeness and I look forward to sharing my first ever rosin pressing adventures with you all!

Stay Medicated!:hookah::Namaste:

You ain't been gone long but it's good to have you back....in one piece :)
Thanks Prof! It warms my heart to know you all missed me in such a short time! There’s no way I’m going to Jamaica without a good phone plan to keep in touch! How else would I share my awesome trip with you all! Hope your doing well Prof!

So much trichomey goodness on those Criticals I bet the sugars will equal the buds in THC content. No need to trim...just pull off the fans :).

I have been watching those Criticals with extra interest lately because I realized the other day when I bought my White Widow and OG Kush seeds I got some Royal Queen Critical seeds as freebies. They look killer Dutchie. :thumb: :headbanger: :ciao:

Congrats on the new beans Dutch! That tent is gonna be a killer blend.

So much trichomey goodness on those Criticals I bet the sugars will equal the buds in THC content. No need to trim...just pull off the fans :).

The autos are looking great. Nice to see how they change after a few days off. Starting to bulk up well :thumb:.
I know I was surprised how much they changed over the weekend! We’re getting close now. I’m thinking the first CC auto may come down in about a week or so!

Nice score on the sponsored beans Dutch. Talk about a nice smelling tent those should make ya drool. Gardens looking great. Right on track.
Thanks Derby! I’m more than excited to run some of these @Barneys Farm Official strains!

I have been watching those Criticals with extra interest lately because I realized the other day when I bought my White Widow and OG Kush seeds I got some Royal Queen Critical seeds as freebies. They look killer Dutchie. :thumb: :headbanger: :ciao:
Oh sweet Homer!! If the Critical from RQS is anything like these Critical+2.0 from Dinafem I would recommend it! The Trichome production, growth quality and vigour has been impressive from start till now to say the least!! I’m glad I’ve got another clone of her going that I can run again! She’s a keeper for now that I am looking forward to having in my lineup for a bit. The smells from them are lemony delicious and I’m especially excited to press some rosin out!

Back
Top Bottom