Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

You are ahead of the game there for sure. Super wikked update and congrats on the nomination, we need more people like you around. Way to keep it real!

Wow thanks a ton LG2! That means a lot and I’m not going anywhere! This community has embraced me and I am not going anywhere! 420mag has a permanent Dutchman haha!

Down for the ride

Hey Avatar! Welcome to the new journal! I hope you enjoy yourself. Sit down and relax there munchies and smoke over on the table!

Thanks a bunch Beez! After this grow I hope to be well educated on the qaudline technique! This is my first attempt at it so time will tell how well I do!

So in regards to calmag. Depending on each individual plants needs and what light setup your using calmag is a must. If using LED lights you will definitely require more calmag than a standard HID setup, but all plants have different requirements. It’s pretty difficult to overdue calmag. If you watch your plants they will tell you if you need to add more or reduce your nutrients. I have fed this for my autos and my photos and so far I haven’t had any problems!
I can’t argue based on your other grow...:thumb:

- Update Day -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2
Day - 8

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 8 PEa1 / Day - 7 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 29

Dec.19

Hello and happy Wednesday! It’s hump day and the week is progressing. We are slowly creeping towards Christmas and man I can’t wait to turn these new autos into some new trees for 2019! With the Autoflowers growing steadily these past few days they have moved onto their 3rd nodes.

PEa1 and CCa1 are the biggest and fastest growing so far and they have been the chosen candidates for the quadline. So over the next week we will keep an eye on them for when the perfect time to top is. We’re still early right now so we have some time to let them grow and get stronger before we begin the process.

CCa2 and PEa2 are both moving along almost at the same pace. The overall group health is great no signs of problems or deficiencies and I aim to keep it that way! Fingers crossed! I will begin their LST training after Christmas on the weekend. This will give them time to grow out a bit and give me a good base stem to bend over and start working on training outwards.

Now with all the autos moving onto their 3rd node I am planning to bump up the light to include the “bloom” switch. The height of the light will remain but adding in the additional spectrum and wattage will stimulate further growth and as they are getting bigger they can handle more lighting. I will be turning the “bloom” switch on this Saturday and from there I will only be adjusting my height slowly over time until I reach my desired height above the canopy.

The critical+2.0 girls are doing absolutely great! They have just kept growin and getting bigger each day. The inner growth tips are almost big enough now to begin tying them down I think either tomorrow or Friday I will be able to begin their training.

Until then I wish you all an amazing day and evening.

Stay medicated :passitleft:

Naw AW, you can have it for a while. I need to get up and move anyway!
Lol appreciate it Shed.
Man I’m really glad to see VPD being highlighted Dutch! Way to go! The more growers we can hit with VPD edumacation the more obvious it’s benefits will become. Plants are looking phenomenal man, super pumped to watch the grow. :goodjob:

Lol appreciate it Shed.
Man I’m really glad to see VPD being highlighted Dutch! Way to go! The more growers we can hit with VPD edumacation the more obvious it’s benefits will become. Plants are looking phenomenal man, super pumped to watch the grow. :goodjob:

Hey archi! Glad you could make it over my man! I got munchies and blunts over on the table drinks are in the cooler!

I’m excited to show everything I’ve learned in my short time growing already and making use of proper VPD levels is a big part of a successful grow. Making my environment and feeding schedule optimum is my goal for this grow!

Enjoy the show archi and any questions jump right in!

- Update Day -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2
Day - 10

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 10 PEa1 / Day - 9 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 31

Dec.20
Well there has been steady growth on all the Autoflowers. They have been all looking healthy and moving well onto their 3rd node. PEa1 and CCa1 are the biggest of the 4 autos so good choices for the qaudline! They will need to pick it up in the next few days we we near closer to the deadline for cutting and topping Autoflowers.

The Critical+2.0 girls are doing just great! They will be needing watering and another light feed tomorrow or Saturday. The top growth nodes aren’t quite big enough to begin tying down yet I think another day or so but they are getting close.

Dec.21
All the Autoflowers have been loving life and as they are all growing and getting bigger tomorrow I will be turning on the “bloom” switch to increase the light intensity. PEa2 will be getting more water mixed with voodoo juice tomorrow as she’s getting a bit dry. The other 3 girls are still ok. I’m allowing a good wet dry cycle to encourage root growth and make them spread in search for water. Last watering I stayed within a few inches of the plants base since they are still so small but I will begin to progressively water further away to encourage more outward root growth.

The critical+2.0 girls will be getting their top nodes tied down tomorrow as they are finally at a good length to begin spreading them and training them outwards. I’ll be sure to take some good photos of the training process. They will both require a light feeding tomorrow as well. I was going to do it today but I felt they still have enough moisture to last them. I’m excited to start training them outwards and see the formation of the qaudline begin. So far though these are some gorgeous and healthy looking plants and I’m eager to get the bigger!

Lots of updates to come this weekend so I hope you all are able to join me. Grab a blunt some canna hot cocoa and Stay medicated all!
:passitleft:

Loving the looks and shapes of the Criticals:thumb:

Hey Dutchman looking good mate. Been thinking about grabbing some autos. Never grew them before so I’m going to tag along and watch if that’s ok. That crystal candy sounds naughty.

Hey Dutchman looking good mate. Been thinking about grabbing some autos. Never grew them before so I’m going to tag along and watch if that’s ok. That crystal candy sounds naughty.
I think you'll like it Lew. Gotta try it at least once, to be fair there not too dissimilar to photos. If you're going to be continuing with the DWC Autos love it. They can get massive in hydro. The Gorilla Glue from Fastbuds that I grew was a monster!

Loving the looks and shapes of the Criticals:thumb:

Thanks Beez! It will start to really take shape over the next week or so!

Good update DM! Plants are loving life it seems. Have a great night!

Thanks archi! No complaints over here and hope your well too!

Hey Lewy! Glad you made it pal and more than happy to have you along for the ride! Crystal Candy and Pineapple Express have been on my list for a while now so I figured why not see how the grow! I’ve got a bunch of autos coming up and some seed making (hopefully) next year if all goes as planned!

Grab a blunt and a drink and relax lots of stuff to come! Any question make sure you ask!

Sorry for no update today gang with the big harvest of EM I didn’t get around to tending to the small tent and the little ones today.

Tomorrow will be a big update for all the little ones and the training of the criticals continues! I hope you all well and enjoying the weekend so far!

Until tomorrow stay medicated my friends!:passitleft:

Sorry for no update today gang with the big harvest of EM I didn’t get around to tending to the small tent and the little ones today.

Tomorrow will be a big update for all the little ones and the training of the criticals continues! I hope you all well and enjoying the weekend so far!

Until tomorrow stay medicated my friends!:passitleft:
All good here bro. Just working on dialing in my VPD some more. Mostly trying to get my controller to play nice with my devices. I might be looking for a new controller soon because I cant seem to really dial in what I want with this one very accurately.

Back
Top Bottom