First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Your going to get some decent numbers chakita don't sweat it but make sure you slow dry it I can see a huge difference already with density between the two of normal
Slow dry we used to do.

Day 50 of flower and I'm seeing more and more amber hairs and trichs! Nirvana said it was an 8-10 week strain and I'm thinking it'll be closer to 8 than 10! The buds are beautiful, sticky, and dense... but I was hoping they'd be bigger. I'm thinking only 2-3 oz dried off each plant.. that being said, this is my first grow and I have made more than a few rookie mistakes.. I can't wait to chop my babies down and get to drying and curing them and then on to the next grow. No matter how much I end up with, I know it will be good bud! I can just tell by the very pungent smell- diesel,sweet yet sour, and it's sticky and hard..very dense nugs. The two white widows had very different phenotypes-a bit inconsistent I would say.. Shortie is fatter- more indica, thicker colas, shorter, a bit less resin but absolutely gorgeous. She has a few amber trichs, but mostly cloudy. Big Mama is taller, colas are taller and skinnier, alot more amber. The small top buds sites are purpling and I see already 30% amber trichs on several buds so i might have to chop her within the next week. Patience is key right here . I'll be spending the early morning tomorrow trying to take pics with my phone through the scope... wish me luck

Please let me know what y'all think!! Thanks in advance!!

420-magazine-mobile1523784474.jpg

I know what you mean about the Nirvana seeds having inconsistent phenos. This is my next white widow at day 21. Looks well indica to me

Your girls are looking great. I don't think your expectations are too high. That ww i just harvested got me 64g of dry very smokable bud. And your girls are looking bigger. I would take them more to week 10 to pack on bud hut looks like the trichomes aint gonna
Let you. This is not an expert opinion by any means

I made a video so y'all can get a better look ;) Please excuse my rambling and awkwardness!

Nice vid chakita
If I may you should remove those yellow leafs down low that are yellow and dieing off. Instead of wasting the plants energy and time
Trying to keep them
Alive and less time producing fruit? I dunoo just thinking out loud here chicky

Looking awesome Chakita, very beautiful healthy looking girls, your reward is going to be nice, great job.

Pay attention to him chakita this guy is really murdering it. As in doing outstanding

Have a good day everyone

Nice vid chakita
If I may you should remove those yellow leafs down low that are yellow and dieing off. Instead of wasting the plants energy and time
Trying to keep them
Alive and less time producing fruit? I dunoo just thinking out loud here chicky
Thanks King! Will do! Should I let the large fan leaves on top of the screen die off on their own?

I found a few nanners on Big Mama, what should I do??

It's late in the grow so I don't think it's an issue, but you could always pluck it. And since you found one, take a good examination to see if you see any others, or even worse, any seeds. Bright side, if you do get seeds and this is a bomb harvest, you have genetics to make more ;)

It's late in the grow so I don't think it's an issue, but you could always pluck it. And since you found one, take a good examination to see if you see any others, or even worse, any seeds. Bright side, if you do get seeds and this is a bomb harvest, you have genetics to make more ;)
I was hoping someone would say that ☺ I plucked them and looked around for seeds, nothing yet, but I would be shocked if there are none

Back
Top Bottom