Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Looking awesome!! Those buds really filled out over the last 2 weeks :)

The single cola lady is just getting so thick and dense. I didn't think I would get such amazing results first go. So happy :D

Good looking bud and the video is tight...i like the split screen...yah:goodjob:

Thanks miwa! Glad you enjoyed. It's fun making these learning along the way. Up to 20 subscribers on my youtube ;D. Positivity inspires Positivity.

Going shopping faded is the best unless someone spots you standing and staring at something for over 10 minutes....lol

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Got 40bucks worth of goodies. Had to tell the GF it was only 20 bucks :) It will be our secret!

QueenTokelove - You are so correct. I didn't even need nor plan on getting any CFLS and I still spent 10minutes checking them out even though I have already seen their selection..... also got some cheep nug jars that I need to have handy for my harvest soon. :D

Got duct tape (chrome / silver )
hooks
velcro sticky rolls
a windshield reflector that has a sunset on it. super dope.
some mats for my outdoor operation that I will take photos of soon.
Bag of purty rocks - Thank miwa for that one.
Nug jars.
Energy Drink
White Chocolate bar for the menstruating girlfriend :D

Spent time Hour and half in Wally world and target. Mainly because an entire Aisle I get stuff from in target was now gone, and I made like 3 entire circles around the place freaking out b/c I had no idea where the hell it was b/c I coulda swore it was there last week. So kudos to target for fucking with my head.

Just wanted to say loved the video. Do you plan on making some with captions? Asking because i am hearing impaired and i don't see many tube videos with captions.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

I could try :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm thinking I need a heating mat, b/c my clone attempts keep failing and the humidity is 95%, low light, right ph, I give em air and love, I use rooting gel, I follow what people do in vids and explanations. I just keep failing :( I want some clones ready for my next cycle here in a few weeks. I want to use BPN nutes that I have for it as well, just keep failing my clones.

Just got fired from my job today - first time I have ever been fired..... sucks because I got fired for being written up on tables walking out on me and not paying. 4 times in 8 months and 1 time I put 1.00 extra dollar on a tip by mistake. My General manager was not very liked and was facing being fired himself and I think he was intimidated because I am an experienced server that knows he is fucking shit up. Very upset with how I was fired for these things.... I pride myself on my great work ethic..so it's a shame..oh well 1/2 of me is pissed and the other 1/2 see's new opportunities. We will see what life brings me. Oh I also handed my GM a lawful affidavit and will be sending some paperwork detailing how they have done wrong. Might pursue this in court not sure. I know they wronged me though.

HELP! HELP! seriously though... so I was checking out my bud and I noticed some dry looking spots and was like how did it get burnt cuz it looked brown....I inspect closer and boom looks like a rot/mold infestation?!?!1111. What do I do? Look at the pics and tell me. Should I chop and cut around it? LoL Should I just chop off the top end where the mold is? How did mold get there? Is spraying during flowering a bad idea...? I was trying to combat pollen ..I read spraying helps stop seeds from spreading.....Both are hermies... I'm assuming it's part of the strain.

Anyways If I don't hear anything tonight, I'm gonna chop as there is still some quality bud on there.....
xFeKu.jpg

AmpCi.jpg

sdPd8.jpg

SQToE.jpg

I ended up chopping. Due to the thickness the moisture that got down in there started rotting away at the core. Lesson learned. It's funny because I was sniffin the plant and like 2 days ago I noticed it smelt like ass in one part but didn't see anything... However, this sniff session I was like wtf is this....then it hit me ..naoo! To bad had to harvest early and I didn't get to properly finish the harvest.

Wet weight - 61.7grams. Not impressed, but it looks/smells great and I'm thinking I'll probably get around 20grams dry. Will keep that posted. It's currently drying.

I have 1 Rafa (unknown) Strain ready to go into flower. I have 1 Kwazulu (sativa) that is at week 4 from seed in a 2L Hempy that is being fed BPNutes. Will probably get a new journal up for my 2nd grow. I'll keep this one going to finish out the last few weeks of this THC-Bomb. I'm thinking 1-2ounces on this one. I also have a +SPEED autoflower and a Wembly Pyramid that are at week 1 seedlings. I also just started germing the last of my THC-Bomb batch of non-fem seeds. (5) and also I found a seed in my pre-harvest and I am trying to germ it as well.

So far still in the clear with the living situation. Living free of rent going on 3 months now. I have been in a paperwork "battle" with their attorney's. I am still on top of my game. :) However, gotta work on paperwork for that in the next couple days. As well as writing some paperwork to Applebee's (franchise owner) and detailing the violations and other no no's they did by firing me. We will see if I have time and energy to put into seeking compensation through civil and lawful courts. If I do, which I know it will take some time....however it will be worth it as I will be going for their testies and monies. ...

Want to get a DIY remake of my box before I start flowering another batch. Also want to get a video up on my updated healthy living/sustaining urban growing. Been eating a salad almost every day now for me and the girl, with spring here I'm getting my porch all decked out in growing attire. Going to make my vertical gravity self watering hydro wall....that sounds cool but it's not that hard im sure.

anyways have a good one!

UPDATE - Have 1 THC-Bomb still in WEEK 8 Flowering. She is looking GREAT!...it's a hermi but oh well...more seeds for me :).

I finished harvesting / Drying the other THC-Bomb (single cola) . I had to early harvest due to bud rot. Moisture got inside the dense cola and started to rot from within. I caught it early, however I still had to harvest early to avoid any spreading. The buds hung for 2 days and then I trimmed them starting with the smaller ones that dried faster. I then put them in a jar and put my RH meter in. Following the guide of 55% - 70% I have been curing them with burps to release moisture. Goal is to get them at a stable 55-65% to cure for a few weeks.

WET WEIGHT = 61.7grams. Will report on the Dry weight. How long does it usually take to get an accurate dry reading. 1 to 2 weeks?.

I was hoping for at least 1 ounce. I would have got it, but due to rot.... but oh well... I'm still happy :) I pop the lid open and it smells like lemon citrus :) My Pre-harvest that's been curing for 2 weeks now smoked good the other night.... dideedankiliciousbitches!

Just got some White Skunk..love getting new zips... hmm loving it. Just finished my Blue Dream 1/2zip.

Anyways pack a bowl and enjoy my fellow homies.
aKFow.jpg

sfC8X.jpg

MOLD CLIPPINGS
DaEnU.jpg

TRIM
DaEnU.jpg

Some of the little buds.
T3PVH.jpg

AHiFF.jpg

uh2L3.jpg

UIIj6.jpg

QFGqB1.jpg

OSKsG.jpg

adta6.jpg

+SPEED SEEDLING
YpbMm.jpg

WEMBLEY / PYRAMID
6xEcO.jpg

KWAZULU
-Trying new techniques of LST. Instead of clipping, I am going to try and bend and fold the fan leaves around and hold them in place using my Pipe cleaners. I'm gonna go buy other colored ones, Might be just me, but this picture looks beastly...reminds me of a Nature cannabis Gundum robot or some shit...
HegqF1.jpg

GNOMEY DONTCHA KNOWME?
xY7y1.jpg

RAFA (about to go into flower - female unknown clone -
Some Fun LST - this is beginning to be creative in it's own way. Seeing what way I can get them to grow ... I will be trying some creative things from now on. Now that I am learning. :)
Iy0RM1.jpg

XLDe41.jpg

dkwMM1.jpg

Back to the THC-Bomb that is still Flowering WEEK 8.
i know lots of pictures :) I just like to share these beautiful ladies.
F2Tzb.jpg

1CJ6x.jpg

CYuUR.jpg

qcLTX1.jpg

G0XLR.jpg

k0os0.jpg

afYK21.jpg

7SUwQ.jpg

And at last my Germing/Seedling Stage/Dome area
UImiV.jpg

YjcVI.jpg

Got 5 more THC-Bomb seeds starting. 3 have sprouted, 2 are still unknown.
Got 1 THC-Bomb 2nd gen. It's a seed I harvested. Not sure if I can grow it right away. So w/e im trying. It's been 3 days and no show yet.
[
dJBBx.jpg

Vf3QP.jpg

Aight well hope you enjoyed. Will be starting some new journals soon on my new strains/new grows. Will finish out this journal. Laterzzz.z......

Fantastic....i like the LST..those jars are they air tight??? if not they might work to help dry but for storage and curing you need air tight containers like mason jar (canning jars)...if the lids don't have rubber around them they are not air tight other than that you are doing a good job...:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom