From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

yep you get a lot of those with led's especially when it gets closer but ive had a strain I forget which one that was pretty close and didn't get the lack of color
mighta been the prozak

Hi everyone. :ciao:

I'm going out of town for the weekend so had to change the reservoirs a day early, so that means my update is a day early also. ;)

Plants are doing very well. buds on the Blue Mystic are starting to chunk out, but there are a few fox tails on some of the tops, I'm not to worried though, the buds are looking and smelling great.

The entire OG Kush plant canopy is at the screen now but just a few leaves have actually grown above the screen, I moved things around a little and tucked some big fan leaves to try and help it along. This is for sure the last week of veg for the OG Kush, next friday is the flip, if not sooner depending on growth.

Blue Mystic Stats
Day 41 of flower
PPM= 570
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 74F
Water Temp= 70F
RH= 46%

IMG_0001113.JPG

IMG_0002119.JPG

IMG_0003121.JPG

IMG_0004113.JPG

OG Kush Stats
Day 48 Veg
PPM= 405
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 77F
Water Temp= 70F
RH= 42%

IMG_000794.JPG

IMG_000890.JPG

IMG_000989.JPG

IMG_001087.JPG

That's it for another week, I hope you all have a Budtastic weedend. Questions and comments welcome. Until next time, Stay medicated my friends. ;)

Just finished reading from page 1 and I gotta say well done my friend. The colas looked stacked and I have been wanting to smoke blue mystic for awhile now. Seriously considering growing it for my next grow!
Again we'll done

The grow keeps getting more and more amazing...
Make sure you pack your dark shades. :rocker:

Those plants are coming along beautifully stealth, just got done chatting more with supercloset. I will be taking the plunge and getting the trinity with the k3 600 series just waiting back on a few more answers from them. When it comes I would definitely like to go through the grow with you, it definitely appears you have the system down. Hopefully by the end of April or beginning of May I can start up. Got pineapple kush, cherry AK, purple trainwreck, and the Hogg. I am definitely looking forward to it, thanks again for the journals sir you helped make my decision.

Hi everyone.:ciao:
I'm back from Snowboarding. I had an amazing weekend, the weather was perfect, it was +5C and sunny and it had snowed a fair amount here last week (15cm), so the boarding/skiing conditions were awesome. We had a really nice weekend and the whole family had a really great time. ( My parents, my brother and his family, and then my family. Eleven of us in total.)

Thanks for all the compliments, and the well wishes guys, its much appreciated. ;)
Its been three days since I saw the plants so I'm gonna go check on the girls this evening, i'll take a couple pics and do a little update tonight.
:rollit:

Those plants are coming along beautifully stealth, just got done chatting more with supercloset. I will be taking the plunge and getting the trinity with the k3 600 series just waiting back on a few more answers from them. When it comes I would definitely like to go through the grow with you, it definitely appears you have the system down. Hopefully by the end of April or beginning of May I can start up. Got pineapple kush, cherry AK, purple trainwreck, and the Hogg. I am definitely looking forward to it, thanks again for the journals sir you helped make my decision.

Hi Underwraps. :ciao:

I'm glad I helped you make up your mind. ;)
When you get your closets, if you have any questions or want some tips just post it in my journal and I'd be glad to help man.:thumb:
Depending on the timing of when your get your closet, we can go through a grow together start to finish, that would be kinda cool.
Why are you getting the K3 600's though? That's to much light I think for the closet size. I have the K3 450's and they are more than adequate. Also if you get the 600's you won't be able to raise the light as high, the light won't fit in between the Carbon Filters and you will loose a good six inches of grow space. Save yourself the extra cash, and just get the 450's IMO.
Maybe I should ask Supercloset to sponsor me or something....hmmmm. :)

Hi Everyone. :ciao:

Went to check on the plants last night, things are well. Stats are pretty much the same as last update.

Blue Mystic

IMG_002570.JPG

IMG_003059.JPG

IMG_002657.JPG

IMG_002859.JPG

IMG_002955.JPG

The OG Kush

IMG_003151.JPG

IMG_003547.JPG

IMG_003251.JPG

The Closets

IMG_003449.JPG

That's it, hope you all have a great week.

Propers...

Hi everyone. :ciao:

Time for my weekly update.;)
Tonight was reservoir change night for both closets, and the last feeding in flower for the Blue Mystic. Next Friday I'm gonna start the flush on the Blue, and I'm anticipating harvest on day 63 of flower. Today is day also the big day for the OGK, Day 1 of flower.:yahoo:

Things are looking good in both closets. The Blue Mystic is bulking up and getting frostier by the day, and the OG Kush Bush is very healthy, I'm actually looking forward to the stretch so I can spread her out on the trellis net.

Blue Mystic Stats.
Day 49 of flower
PPM= 470
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 72F
RH= 46%

IMG_0004114.JPG

Big Fox Tail on this top.
IMG_0005118.JPG

IMG_000796.JPG

IMG_001088.JPG

IMG_000991.JPG

IMG_001174.JPG

Blue Mystic stats
IMG_001270.JPG

OG Kush Stats
Day 1 of flower
PPM= 350
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 77F
Water Temp= 72F
RH=42%

IMG_0001114.JPG

IMG_0002120.JPG

IMG_0003123.JPG

That's it for another week everyone. ;)
I hope you all have a great weekend. Questions and comments are always welcome, and as always stay medicated my friends. ;)

Back
Top Bottom