GDB: A Sponsored Grow

the victim was the Grand Daddy Black!
Well shit happens but I’m very sure with your guidance and care she will reward you greatly in just a few more months.
HAPPY 420 GDB :ganjamon:

Well shit happens but I’m very sure with your guidance and care she will reward you greatly in just a few more months.
HAPPY 420 GDB:ganjamon:
Thanks Nev and a happy 420 to you as well!

I think to celebrate I will visit the "Jar of Perpetuity."

It's a mason jar where I've put one, nice-sized bud (grinded) of nearly every plant I've grown. I think I have about 18 different types of weed in there and it's some head-banging stuff! :Rasta:

I did the same to my blue dream auto on Sunday, clean snapped the stem while bending her over doing LST.
Even tried to convince myself " that'll be alright" :laugh:
All part of the process, happy 420 GDB.:thumb:
Same to you, @Listermeghead!

Looking forward!

Happy 420 Gdb!

Sh*t happens buddy! I’ve broken my fair share of branches, onward and upward!
My feelings too, @N420. Nothing behind me but a bad memory, so I look forward! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

First off, let me apologize for my somewhat "political?" statement at the end of yesterday. I hope you all understand how deeply affected I've been by that incident (now "murder") and the ensuing trial. I felt such a sense of relief upon hearing the verdict that I had to say something. :straightface:

Now back to the grow!

It's day 39 for the girls and guess what? Little has changed since the day 38 pic I posted yesterday! :laughtwo:

I've got the 2 @Weed Seeds Express C Bananas at about the same height now, so that's nice to see. And the Geoflora-fed one seems to be responding well to her first top dress. The WSE Godfather OG continues to do her thing. And the wounded Grand Daddy Black probably just wants to know why she was treated the way she was, but she's hanging in there.

Just for the fun of it I'm posting a filtered pic of them today:

CBs front, with GF-CB on right. GOG Right-rear.

P1040773.JPG

And this pic shows the relative heights of the 2 CBs (front)
P1040774.JPG

I hope everyone has a wonderful Hump day!

Peace.

GDB didn't miss a beat from the looks of it, just with a little more room! And both the CBs look about the same to my eye. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed. She does still looks hearty and forgiving. Her seeing me cry about what happened must have worked.

I saw where your CB is slow to appear. Mine started slow too and stayed slow for a bit even after they surfaced.

Beautiful ladies there, GDB!
Of course, they're on their best behavior...."don't give him a reason to come in here..."

Beautiful ladies there, GDB!
Of course, they're on their best behavior...."don't give him a reason to come in here..."
Hilarious! :rofl:

Hello growers.

Today I'm providing individual pics of each plant. Since not much has changed lately, I'd thought I could at least change the perspective of the pics!

First up, the MC-fed @Weed Seeds Express C Banana.

She is slightly taller than the other CB but just barely. She still seems to be on a sloth's pace as far as growth, but I know one day she's going to take off.
MC-CB day 41.JPG

MC-CB II day 41.JPG

Next is the GF-fed @weed Seed Express C Banana.

She's lagging ever so slightly behind the other CB. Her green is a slightly darker shade than that of the MC-fed plants. She too is taking her sweet time.

Others who are using GF have me on pins and needles about this plant. I keep expecting to open the tent one day and see yellowing appearing on the leaves. Some others have added calmag, some Terpinator, some epson salts. Others have supplemented with MC and one grower seems ready to disregard the GF Bloom bag altogether.

My head is spinning.

I'm here with calmag or epson salts at the ready, along with a jug of Terpinator. I have made one spineless, baby-step decision that I think might help (don't ask me why - there's no science behind it). I'm only going to let her go 13 days between top-feeds rather than the recommended 14. So each time I top-feed her I'll do it a day earlier in the week than the previous top-feed day. What do I think this will accomplish? It will make me feel better! :laughtwo:
GF-CB day 41.JPG

GF-CB II day 41.JPG

Next the MC-fed Grand Daddy Black. She's a trooper, making the most of what's she's got. And I'll just leave that there.
GDB day 41.JPG

GDB II day 41.JPG

Last the @Weed Seeds Express Godfather OG.

She's the big girl so far. I have no concerns about her right now.
GOG day 41.JPG

GOG II day 41.JPG

Here's the group.

The MC plants are getting 3.5g of MC. The GF plant got her first full top feed on Apr. 16th so she'll get her next one on the 29th.

The lux reading for all is in the range of 29-30K and the @Mars Hydro TS3000 is running at about 75% (and killing it!) while hanging 24 inches about the plants.

The weather has been up and down lately with 70 degree days and 50 degree nights followed by 50 degree days and 30-something degree nights. The tent has mostly been around 75-79 degrees with low RH at about 30%.

TENT 04-23-21.JPG

That's a wrap.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Plants are looking great gdb! It appears maybe you have found some type of balance with the GF nutes, that plant seems full of green and no signs of yellow yet. I've seen some of the other members plants that you were referring to, some are having issues and a few are not.

Regardless, all your plants are a lovely and healthy color and you'll show them just as much love no matter what color they are.

Plants are looking great gdb! It appears maybe you have found some type of balance with the GF nutes, that plant seems full of green and no signs of yellow yet. I've seen some of the other members plants that you were referring to, some are having issues and a few are not.

Regardless, all your plants are a lovely and healthy color and you'll show them just as much love no matter what color they are.
Thanks Dick.

Sometimes I love them to death! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom