Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Trying some auto's for the first time, 2 Dark Devil and 2 cristil storm.
2 days above ground
DSC0000732.JPG

If my timing is right I should harvest these 2-4 weeks before the AH and PK as the DD is 45 days and CS is 65

Hey there MB - mind if I sit in with ya and watch the ladies get going?? Here hold this :passitleft: while I catch up :reading420magazine:

Ladies look fine to me.. I don't see any "newt burn" or whatever that is... the ladies look great. Get some kelp meal and sprinkle a little on the soil ... thank me later!!

Can I ask you a question? Do you garden outdoors?? (I know that was 2 ?s) :geek:

Cheers & keep it green

OK, Here we go

Day 53 - 7 in flower 12/12 lighting

PK
She is getting really thick but still not much height, After topping she has 3 mains and I bent 2 over a bit to allow more light down the center. I bought a new camera but still suck at taking pic's, lets hope my cultivating skills are better then my photography...

DSC0010310.JPG

DSC0010414.JPG

AH
This topped girl I have had to tie down in several places to get some light in and keep her somewhat even with the PK.
I just watered both 4 days ago and as you can see she needs another drink right away. After almost drowning these both early I maybe have gone the other direction but grow and learn....

DSC0010515.JPG

DSC0010615.JPG

DSC0010717.JPG

Opening this tent makes me smile every time, the sight and now the smell, mmmmm

And now here is my attempt at autos

Quick history, started 2 Dark Devil and 2 Supersonic Cristal Storm, got my cups mixed up as I was puting them in soil so Has no idea what was what. All 4 broke soil but one died and have no idea what strain so I germinated 2 more DD and one has come up, with any luck I have 4 DD but will be happy either way.

9 Days for 3 of them and 2 days for the runt

DSC0010815.JPG

This girl is a strange one, her leaves were straight north since birth but now has started to relax a bit but it looks like she was topped as I don't really see anything else sprouting on her, thoughts?

DSC0010913.JPG

And a group photo

DSC0011017.JPG

I built this 5'x6' room 6-7 years ago for other purposes but have found my 2 tents fit perfectly.

If you are subscribed to the DD thread you will see some cut n paste happening....

Hey there MB - mind if I sit in with ya and watch the ladies get going?? Here hold this :passitleft: while I catch up :reading420magazine:

Ladies look fine to me.. I don't see any "newt burn" or whatever that is... the ladies look great. Get some kelp meal and sprinkle a little on the soil ... thank me later!!

Can I ask you a question? Do you garden outdoors?? (I know that was 2 ?s) :geek:

Cheers & keep it green

Welcome Bob, happy to have you along for the ride.
Your brave asking me to hold that for you, I sometimes wonder....

No kelp meal around these parts til spring if at all. only place to shop is wally world or canadian Tire and both have the garden center closed right now. I will however keep that in mind next time I hit the city.

This is my first attempt at MJ but do have a 40'x50' veggie garden and a 20'x30' potato patch and yes it might get a small area reserved for medicine .....

Agreed and taking out fragile seedlings is a risk I don't want to take. Accidentally pinch one a bit when i took it out of the cup and stunted the hell out of it.
G'morning! Just a heads up, I feel that directly to paper towel for germ gives you the best germ rate. I killed 4 seeds doing the whole sinking seeds in a cup of water and then transferring to paper towel.

Aren't we all man.

One question is your thermostat always on the side of the pot like that?? How much heat do them leds give off? You could have a couple degrees difference between pot level and canopy level. Or do you have another thermostat at canopy level?

Aren't we all man.

One question is your thermostat always on the side of the pot like that?? How much heat do them leds give off? You could have a couple degrees difference between pot level and canopy level. Or do you have another thermostat at canopy level?

Yes I have had there since seedlings, at first there wasn't a heat difference but as they grow the temp of the canopy is 3-4oF hotter. I can hold my had 4" under this mars 192 reflector for 5 minutes without really feeling any heat.
the 192 might be a little overkill for a 27"x27" tent but the plants seem to do much better then the 300w mars

Back
Top Bottom