GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

Thanks for all the good vibes!! I took a few pics then the camera battery's died, sorry the quality sucks as I had few to choose from, but here they are.
An overview: the back right was/is the runt....
001_-_Copy_2_2.JPG

WW #1
003_-_Copy_3_2.JPG

A view of interior branching
004_-_Copy_2_1.JPG

^^ I was a bit cautious with the height of the light when I first moved them, got just a bit of stretch between that set of internodes. I bumped it up to two 400's for a few days, one mh one hps, but when the 1000 kicked on today the other bedroom and bathroom lost the overhead lights, lol. I only have the HPS on now. Oh well.

hope that works for ya DR, never tried bubba kush befor. Is it a real kush or like OG kush which isnt a kush at all just uses the name? I miss the wet purple kush (the REAL stuff) from 10 or 15 years ago (I havent seen it since), had to dry it even after you bought it but damn........unmistakable kush flavor. Loooved it!!

Hey Cream, helluva informative post you did today. Thank you. :clap:
The tea I been using is pretty good stuff in my opinion, though I havnt tried any other to compare it to.
Its a Gen Hydro product called "FloraBlend, Vegan Compost Tea" .5-1-1
Derived from Alfalfa meal, brewers yeast, cottonseed meal, potassium sulfate, rock phosphate, sea kelp, and soybean meal. I used it for a few runs and was impressed with the root development, then I discontinued use for a few runs just to see if it was in fact what was making the difference. I'm back on it now. lol

oh yeah its a true blue kush I'm sure. Its arguably the best kush I've ever smoked. And its bubba kush... Don't know exactly how the bubba is spelled but I'll look upmy cannabible when I get home today.

Thanks everybody for your coments, they are appreciated. I'm deffinately seeing a dominant plant from each strain emerging, I'm glad the ww are fem, I kind-of hope the more robust MIS is male though, I think it will be the perfect match to breed to the grape ape for an outdoor grow in my environment. :grinjoint:

Not sure what the deal was with the lights, the overheads and the bathroom are both supposed to be on different breakers. I'm drawing about 14 amps just for the lights, and also have a bunch of peripherals, no ac or anything like that, another regular bedroom with no stereo or tv, all on a double 30amp (60 total) breaker. The weirdest thing was neither set of grow lights turned off, I don't really know what to make of it so I bought another smoke detector and another extinguisher lol Might have the landlady get a electrician out here pretty soon to be safe.

I eluded to a side grow, it didnt work out. I was gifted some seeds that were supposed to have been brought back from cambodia and vietnam in the 70's. They were stored in an envelope in a cellar most of the time, tried 25 of them and nothing :( oh well

Afternoon everyone, I got offa my rear and got some batterys today, then went a little crazy with the camera. lol I'm having trouble finding the right setting to filter out the reds, so please bear with me. (bare, i dunno) lol :roorrip:

HERES AN OVERVIEW bout the same as the the other day.
00828.JPG

WW#1 roots
010_2_.JPG

WW#1 Overview
01118.JPG

WW#1 with pencil
003_2_.JPG

WW#2 with lighter
013_2_1.JPG

MIS#1 with lighter
0149.JPG

MIS#1 with pencil
002_2_.JPG

MIS#2
006_2_.JPG

MIS#2 roots
009_2_.JPG

MIS#3 the lil runt
007_2_.JPG

Whew, glad thats over.:loopy:
As always any questions, comments, or concerns are welcome. :peace:

Like Ms. Fox my news isnt all that happy. Though thankfully I caught it early and am in the process of remedying it.
Flared edges
001_2_1.JPG

slight down curl, may be natural but the burn isnt
003_3_.JPG

curled leaf
004_2_.JPG

more raised leaf edges
008_2_.JPG

this one shows the swollen area between the vains
010_4_.JPG

a shot of all the above
012_2_.JPG

This is my first time with either strain and not quite sure of their nute requirements, now I know whats too much:)
I'm trying something a little differnt for my flush and would like some input.

Tap water with a ph/ 6.6-----ppm/ 36
1Tbs/gal vit. B1
1tsp/gal hyd. peroxide 3%
Final ph/ 5.7-----ppm/65

I was trying to avoid using a ton of ph down, and think that this may work well. The ppm is actually lower than when I use ph down. I'm going to run this overnight then switch to a weaker nute mixture than I was previously using, in the morning.

I had my leaf edges flip up like that and it was either the light being too close or the pH being too low. I addressed both issues and the problem went away. Twisting can be heat and or pH as well. I had this in a previous grow due to pH problems. I haven't seen over feeding cause twisty leaves, but doesn't mean and can't happen. Good luck I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Thanks McBuds I think you hit the nail one the head. The light was my first thought. I noticed this starting about a week ago (if you peek at the previous posts you can watch it develop), I raised the 400 hps to almost 2 feet above the canopy, and had been maintaining the ph.
The ph had been a lil bitch though, dropping some .3-.8 daily, also the ppm was slowly rising (may be due to the large amount of ph up I was using). I started flipping through the problem solver on this site and saw under "PH lock-out" a picture exactly of my problem in the early stages. If it is correct and I'm reading the plants right, it should be a potassium deficiency caused by a ph induced lock-out. The reason I'm leaning towards a bit too much nutes is the swelling between the veins, that usually happens to me when I get a heavy hand on the ferts. We'll see, I just hope flushing and reducing the nutes a bit help, I dunno, soil is starting to sound better and better every day. lol

hehehe, got too stoned and forgot to mention I changed out the flush to a 1000ppm 5.9ph nutrient mix. When I checked the flush the ph hadnt changed over night but the ppm tripled :/
maybe 3/4 of a gallon was used or evaporated, I think it was a good call to flush it but only time will tell.

I was noticing today that the stems on all of the plants I have from seed are equal to or thicker than on my plants from clone even though the cloned plants are at least twice the size. Sorry about the run-on sentence. lol Thought it was kool. :smokin:

:peace:all

Tap water with a ph/ 6.6-----ppm/ 36
1Tbs/gal vit. B1
1tsp/gal hyd. peroxide 3%
Final ph/ 5.7-----ppm/65

damn i wish my tap water was that low of ppm straight out of tap i get ph 6.7 and tds ppm of 630 ..meter only goes to 2000 and i have problems with maxing out meter using botan icare power series nutes. not sure if meter reading right but it calibrates ok and in no solution it reads 00
Wink

Hey man, thanks for the comment, just had a great day and better night. Now its time for a bowl and ice cream!

Back
Top Bottom